3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

_CP_

IVPack for Grand Theft AutoV

Claude_Lib

And what about Esperanto? Are you gonna convert the one from IV, or simply remove the snow from the North Yankton version?

gunziness

@RM76 theres the corrosion effect he can add to the vehicle too (he will need a second variant though) dunno how that can be made, but the level of corrosion is changeable by setting dif values from 0 to 10. Ingame they are randomized afaik, so one car can be more corrossed than other (this corrosion is applied to vehicles like the emperor, duneloader, bodhi and even the skylift). Still, I would leave the beater variants for the last.

Didnt know the Tampa had body modifications. Is there a pic of those modifications? Just for curiosity.

Edited by gunziness

_CP_

Declasse Tampa
A6KcnKZh.png

Sorry for low quality screenshot, imgur logging is broken down.

Claude_Lib

Hell yeah!

RM76

Sweeeeeeeet.

gunziness

Nice, are those stock wheels? or you modded it in LSC?

RM76

Nice, are those stock wheels? or you modded it in LSC?

They're defo the wheels the Stallion comes with stock, also selectable in LSC.

gunziness

Yea I noticed, which looks very good on this car too.

Also I really never got to know if its made by Declasse or Bravado (or Vapid?). In the radio scanner in TBOGT its mentioned that its a Bravado vehicle but the wiki mentions that in the internal game files theres an unused 'Declasse' texture in the vehicle model, which is probably copied and pasted from another vehicle though. Knowing this, I would go with Bravado.

Edited by gunziness

RM76

Yea I noticed, which looks very good on this car too.

Also I really never got to know if its made by Declasse or Bravado (or Vapid?). In the radio scanner in TBOGT its mentioned that its a Bravado vehicle but the wiki mentions that in the internal game files theres an unused 'Declasse' texture in the vehicle model, which is probably copied and pasted from another vehicle though. Knowing this, I would go with Bravado.

It uses all of it's textures from the Sabre GT, so yep.

Aztecas_5/JohnnyK had a post showcasing the Tampa mods on the TLAD/TBOGT mesh, I need to find it.

Found it:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/678397-the-gta-v-beta-hunt/?p=1067488421

Edited by RM76

aceswild6

I had a thought. Could you make the Faction use the sound pack for the Buffalo S? Or at least one of the trucks or muscle cars? That thing sounds so glorious, yet I think it and the Rat-Truck are the only vehicles that use it. Either the Buffalo S, or the Blade.

Edited by aceswild6

PhillBellic

I just had a couple thoughts about when you convert the Huntley Sport. First, do you plan to keep it as a Vapid, or modify the badges to make it a Gallivanter? Second, how are we going to manage having 3 potential colors on the vehicle? 1 on the top half, 1 on the bottom half, and the possible stripe in the middle, but GTA V only allows 2 colors for cars, right?

Also, never thought I would say I want a Pinnacle, but dayum. You proved me wrong.

I'm with you. The Huntley should return as a Gallivanter. Maybe a Baller Classic too, no?

Following on, for GTA IV, I made a Range Rover spoof brand replacing the Vapid Badge.

@_CP_ if you would like to examine the textures, send me a PM. :)

TheAdmiester

I had a thought. Could you make the Faction use the sound pack for the Buffalo S? Or at least one of the trucks or muscle cars? That thing sounds so glorious, yet I think it and the Rat-Truck are the only vehicles that use it. Either the Buffalo S, or the Blade.

Isn't the Faction based on the Buick GNX, which was a turbocharged V6?

In any case, it's easy to change the sound yourself if you don't like whatever ends up being chosen.

aceswild6

I honestly have no clue :p

Also, I hope you decide to bring the non-rusty Voodoo back. Sure, there's a mod that de-rusts the current one, but it still has damage that can't be repaired.

RM76

I honestly have no clue :p

Also, I hope you decide to bring the non-rusty Voodoo back. Sure, there's a mod that de-rusts the current one, but it still has damage that can't be repaired.

All vehicles

Maybe he'll do it next, maybe he'll do it last, it's all up to _CP_

And yeah, the GNX is powered by a turbocharged V6, although the Faction is a mixmash of the T-Type, GN & GNX.

Edited by RM76

gunziness

What engine sound should the faction and the upcomming cars have? Im not expert in car engines but the stallion sound would fit it nicely i think.

Tampa: vigero's

Pinnacle: Intruder's?

_CP_

Faction was nearly finished, but I dropped it due to few bugs, now I can cut it from IVPack.

Edited by _CP_

Claude_Lib

I don't know what I'm gonna think when/if Rockstar releases other cars from IV/EfLC. Of course, it's good to see some long awaited stuff finally done officially, but on the other hand it would mean that all your hard work has gone down the drain.

_CP_

I would like to pray to not include Tampa by Rockstar.

Claude_Lib

Considering Tampa already has it's tuning parts, most likely it will get added sooner or later.

WildBrick142

Niko Bellic approves.

szgJ9j2.png

btw, Feroci's pillars clip through the doors.

I would advise keeping any progress you made on the Faction (and Moonbeam & clean Voodoo for that matter), just in case R* f*cks them up.

_CP_

Fun fact: In GTAIV Feroci is missing B pillar. I'll try to use this component from Declasse Premier.

Tomasrehy

Also the Cheetah Classic's front wheels clip through the wheel arches. I thought it had something to do with handling, so I tried to replace it but it didn't seem to work.

RM76

Guess clean Voodoo and Faction are crossed off the conversion list :D

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52515/gta-online-lowriders-coming-next-week-october-20th

They're going to come slightly customized by default I bet, _CP_ should still do them.

Faction was nearly finished, but I dropped it due to few bugs, now I can cut it from IVPack.

das not it mane

I would like to pray to not include Tampa by Rockstar.

If it ever does get added, they'll put the basename as "Tampa2", I bet.

Edited by RM76

_CP_

@RM76
Eventually when they release their Tampa, I'll cut mine version or change names in files.

RM76

@RM76

Eventually when they release their Tampa, I'll cut mine version or change names in files.

I'm going off the basenames for the LOW dlc. There's no "faction" or "moonbeam", just "faction2" "faction3" and "moonbeam2"

They're probably doing that since those vehicles were originally going to be in the game, there's dispatch chatter that's been in the files since launch in 2013 for the Faction, for example.

Edited by RM76

Tomasrehy

@RM76

I'm going off the basenames for the LOW dlc. There's no "faction" or "moonbeam", just "faction2" "faction3" and "moonbeam2"

They're probably doing that since those vehicles were originally going to be in the game, there's dispatch chatter that's been in the files since launch in 2013 for the Faction, for example.

Moonbeam is going to be in the DLC (as posted by the infamous leaker funmw2 on twitter)

RM76

@RM76

Moonbeam is going to be in the DLC (as posted by the infamous leaker funmw2 on twitter)

I've been following this from the start, I know, don't put words in my mouth.

Reread the post.

Same goes for some of the stock game basenames like "elegy2" and "coquette2"

Edited by RM76

Dynamo128

Amazing Job :D Definitely the best GTA mod so far. I especially like how the vice city-era Cheetah is also included, perhaps once the IV cars is done a few other 3D era vehicles might be added in? (like the fishing boat from san andreas for example, or the WW2 era fighter plane, or the ever-iconic Greenwood :) ) Though that definitely comes for a later time, if ever.

Speaking of the Tug boat, I don't know if this has been mentioned already but updated graphics exist for it in GTA V ("clean" version, as opposed to the rusty/beater one found in GTA IV), just not as a vehicle but rather as a prop. Would be cool if both versions were added in that case. It would also be nice if a clean version of the Voodoo was added, as AFAIK GTA IV did have one.

Really looking forward to the finished version of this, and I hope it doesn't crash or stop development mid-way. Thumbs up and best of luck!