3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

_CP_

IVPack for Grand Theft AutoV

_CP_

@Phnx.

I have to reconvert Presidente again, because it was my first covnert and I didn't know a lot of things required to fit in V style in all conditions.

Edited by _CP_

Claude_Lib

Wondering, how do you make handling? Simply moving all corresponding values from IV, or trying to make the car behave like it did in IV, or like it would in V, should R* bring them officially?

Edited by Claude Liberty

PhillBellic

Wondering, how do you make handling? Simply moving all corresponding values from IV, or trying to make the car behave like it did in IV, or like it would in V, should R* bring them officially?

Perhaps as an Idea, establishing a Collaboration with Killatomate to make the Handling Lines. :)

Claude_Lib

I had the same idea, but considering how much he's blaming R* for making the game unplayable, the possibility is slim. Still, it would be awesome.

Edited by Claude Liberty

Voit Turyv

Wouldn't be translating his mod from IV to V easier?

Edited by Voit Turyv

PhillBellic

Wouldn't be translating his mod from IV to V easier?

There's several more Parameters in V, compared to IV. However, that could certainly be the easiest way of initially creating Handling Lines.

_CP_

When I worked on Presidente, I tried to copy-pastw all similar parametrs between these games but car physics was weird and there was no fun to drive a vehicle.

Killatomate

differences between IV and V are too big. the parameters look the same but they dont work exactly the same. creating "vanilla GTA V" handling for the cars shouldnt be a problem though. its a sloppy hackjob taking 10 minutes per car. no fine-tuning nor understanding of physics required :D

jake-dk

Fantastic mod! I cant wait to see Super Drop Diamond and cognoscenti. Also, now that you are at it, how about adding some of the official cars to spawn on the road, such as Casco, Windsor, stinger Gt ect.?

Edited by jake-dk

RM76

Fantastic mod! I cant wait to see Super Drop Diamond and cognoscenti. Also, now that you are at it, how about adding some of the official cars to spawn on the road, such as Casco, Windsor, stinger Gt ect.?

That'd be unrealistic. In my mod (which Claude Liberty linked) I made them spawn parked in some places.

jake-dk

That'd be unrealistic. In my mod (which Claude Liberty linked) I made them spawn parked in some places.The traffic is already unrealistic, the pigalle has european license plates and is way too common. What i mean with these cars is adding them to the rich areas and making them spawn very rarely. In the vehicle text file there is a flag that can make a car spawn no more than one at a time. Edited by jake-dk

gunziness

For the handling, for example, Presidente's use a handling of a similar car in V as a base (i.e: intruder) and from there, start editing it by looking in its handling from IV.

Dont waste too much time in something that probably 70% of people will end up editing anyway.

RM76

That'd be unrealistic. In my mod (which Claude Liberty linked) I made them spawn parked in some places.
The traffic is already unrealistic, the pigalle has european license plates and is way too common. What i mean with these cars is adding them to the rich areas and making them spawn very rarely. In the vehicle text file there is a flag that can make a car spawn no more than one at a time.

"Also moved the Baller, Baller2, Dubsta, Pigalle and Huntley to the Rich group."

:^)

And it's not a flag, it's the MaxNum line. Putting it too low screws up the carcols line for whatever vehicle you're editing.

Edited by RM76

_CP_

IVPack part1 released!

More informations in first post.

khRCCFs.png

logo-339cab54e6232e13aeb90990704a65e4325

glyph@2x-vflJ1vxbq.png

oqZk6YUl.pngxPbRSTql.png

Edited by _CP_

PhillBellic

Aww. Still awaiting Admin Approval. :(

_CP_

Dropbox link is working, have fun!

Claude_Lib

Moderators really have to have the list of trusted modders who don't have to have their mods approved.

PhillBellic

Moderators really have to have the list of trusted modders who don't have to have their mods approved.

Ain't that the truth. :)

Fenton

I've found some bugs on your vehicles, There are floating front Dundreary badge on your Admiral and sometimes the steering wheel on Merit disappears, I don't know about on your other vehicles but that's it.

calvooo

My game crash on startup with this dlc installed..

GTA.exe stop working error.

Claude_Lib

Am I supposed to install Cheetah Classic DLC before installing this? Because it's mentioned in extratitleupdatedata file and some people here are experiencing crashes which may be caused by absence of Cheetah Classic DLC.

Edited by Claude Liberty

_CP_

Cheetah Classic is already in my IVPack, so just replace extratitleupdatedata.meta and dlclist.xml.

marco6158

Installed this a few minutes ago. It's just awesome, the Uranus and Feroci bring back some good feels that I had on IV, can't wait to see the next ones.

Haven't found bug so far (except that the Feroci isn't compatible with some rims, due to it's brake pads and the Admiral have a very small bug on it's front logo, which I suppose is just a backface).

The Uranus is so fun to drive.

Oh, I forgot, which car do I have to search for on the trainer to spawn the Cheetah?

Edited by scania970

RM76

So far this mod is a 9/10, a few small bugs here and there, but it's still frigging awesome.....the Rebla's real fun to customize:

94FOrcs.jpg

Edited by RM76

Ubermacht

Possibly my favourite mod so far. All the new cars are great, and the fact they can spawn in traffic is amazing. Loving the Cheetah classic and Rebla, they're great fun.

I have noticed a few bugs though: The carbon hood for the Feroci clips through the standard one, the exhaust mods for the Feroci seem to be unavailable, and it's brake calipers clip through some wheels. Other than that, the cars act exactly like they're from the vanilla game, which is just amazing. Thanks for the mod, can't wait to see the other cars you port!

_CP_

@scania970

Type cheetah2.

Edited by _CP_

TheAdmiester

I have noticed a few bugs though: The carbon hood for the Feroci clips through the standard one, the exhaust mods for the Feroci seem to be unavailable

Those two were things I just couldn't get working. I added every tuning part and they all worked perfectly apart from the ones you describe.

- The carbon hood is supposed to delete the original one, but if it does that, most of the car disappears and your character falls through the map. I thought it'd make more sense just to have one that clips than nothing. If possible, _CP_ might be able to move the carbon one up a few pixels to make sure it doesn't clip, but I dunno if that can be done.

- The exhausts wouldn't load no matter what. The models are all exported perfectly and can be viewed in OpenIV, but it just won't make them appear.

If I ever do get either of those working, I'll send the files back to _CP_ and we'll probably get an updated version.

Claude_Lib

The installable Uranus exhaust doesn't emit smoke. I guess it's controlled via dummy, as seen in "exh" mods for original cars at this location: x64i.rpf\levels\gta5\vehiclemods\, so you can fix it.

RM76

I know this is an autistically small thing to nag about, but the door cards on cars need to be made HD as well:
KKfuIF2.jpg
kITGzjL.jpg
KL8L8kR.jpg
XHNlPFa.jpg
The interior "ceilings" need to be smoothed out and need dome lights added as well. The Uranus's interior looks a bit wonky as well.

Take your time though, this is just a bug report, i'm not demanding for this stuff to be fixed ASAP.