Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,184 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

_CP_

IVPack for Grand Theft AutoV

Gravarty

Whoa, nice! Don't forget to convert the Esperanto. I know it already exist as a copcar in V but it's still not the same :D

Edited by GTAGAME ☑

PhillBellic

You could kill two birds with one stone with this Vehicle when Converted. :)

PolicePatrol-GTA4-front.jpg

RM76

Whoa, nice! Don't forget to convert the Esperanto. I know it already exist as a copcar in V but it's still not the same :D

The main goal is to convert all missing cars, bikes, boats etc. including Episodes from Liberty City.

It'll get done eventually.

Claude_Lib

Speaking of non-civilian vehicles, if you are going to convert (including but not limited to) police cars as well, will you give them LS liveries so they will blend in, like this:

1kjl9Kd.png

or will you leave them as they are, so they can be used when someone converts the whole city?

Edited by Claude Liberty

PhillBellic

Speaking of non-civilian vehicles, if you are going to convert (including but not limited to) police cars as well, will you give them LS liveries so they will blend in, like this:

1kjl9Kd.png

or will you leave them as they are, so they can be used when someone converts the whole city?

I'd say leave them as they are. The Police, and Emergency Services Modding Community can do the rest. :)

Jinx.

I would rather have the LS liveries than LC ones. It just wouldn't fit at all. This isn't LC anymore, after all.

Edited by Jinx.

PhillBellic

I would rather have the LS liveries than LC ones. It just wouldn't fit at all. This isn't LC at all.

The Vehicles would need custom UV Mapping, and a Template though. Ideally they should be based on existing Templates from IV.

Jeansowaty

Lovely mod you got there, even tho I don't play V, it warms my heart to see some classy IV cars in there ;) will you make the Rusty Regina from TLAD and the clean Voodoo from IV? :p

RM76

will you make the Rusty Regina from TLAD and the clean Voodoo from IV? :p

Once again:

The main goal is to convert all missing cars, bikes, boats etc. including Episodes from Liberty City.

They'll get done eventually, and they're not being "made", they're being converted and given CG V features.

Edited by RM76

Jeansowaty

Oh lel srry. Didn't know because they already have their own variants in V so that's why I asked.

slimeball supreme

I don't think it's possible to love you any more than I do right now.

Unless you add a Pinnacle. Or a Turismo. But mostly the Pinnacle.

Then i think I will implode with overarching joy.

marco6158

I love this. It will be a very great pack when finished, good work.

Edited by scania970

Claude_Lib

I got a question. There is a car, named Habanero. It does roam both LC and LS, yeah, but they have slightly different lower edge of backmost window. Here're the screenies:

LC

OYCHP23.jpg

LS

BfkIHhj.png

Is there a possibility that you'll make an extra which will make the lower one look like the upper one?

Edited by Claude Liberty

RM76

May as well code a bot to put this response to "add -so and so vehicle-" and "are you adding -so and so vehicle-" posts. They'll get done eventually.

Edited by RM76

_CP_

@Claude Liberty

This could be a bit tricky and I can't promise a positive result, but I'll try.

Edited by _CP_

WildBrick142

May as well code a bot to put this response to "add -so and so vehicle-" and "are you adding -so and so vehicle-" posts. They'll get done eventually.

Hey, _CP_, are you going to convert the Coquette, Feltzer, Sultan RS, SuperGT, Turismo, Sentinel, Buccaneer, Faction, Sabre, rusty Sabre, rusty Vigero, Virgo, Voodoo, Fortune, Chavos, Cognoscenti, DF8-90, Esperanto, Hakumai, Lokus, Marbelle, Pinnacle, PMP 600, Presidente, Roman's Taxi, Schafter, Solair, Vincent, Willard, Bobcat, Cavalcade FXT, Contender, Huntley Sport, Moonbeam, Perennial, Rancher, Biff, Boxville, Flatbed, Laundromat, Mr Tasty, Packer, Steed, Yankee, Enforcer, NOOSE Cruiser, NOOSE Patriot, Police Cruiser, Police Maverick, Police Patrol, Police Stockade, Cabby, Helitours Maverick, Taxi (Merit), Taxi (Vapid car), Faggio, Freeway, Hellfury, NRG 900, Zombie, Reefer, Tug, Maverick, Rhapsody, Regina, Gang Burrito, Slamvan, Tow Truck, open-bed Yankee, Prison Bus, Angel, Diabolus, Lycan, Nightblade, Revenant, Wayfarer, Wolfsbane, Double T Custom, Hakuchou Custom, Tampa, Super Drop Diamond, Stretch E, APC, Police Cruiser (Buffalo), Police Stinger, Blade, Floater, Smuggler, Skylift and Swift? I would like to see these vehicles being converted as well, thanks.

That should stop these questions now that all vehicles have been asked about :p

About the LC vs LS livery, why not both? LC livery would be useful for role-playing/screenshot/video purposes and LS livery would be useful if someone wants to make the Merit part of the LS fleet (is adding custom police vehicles that appear at wanted levels even possible yet?) and, just like LC livery, role-playing/screenshot/video purposes.

RM76

Hey, _CP_, are you going to convert the Coquette, Feltzer, Sultan RS, SuperGT, Turismo, Sentinel, Buccaneer, Faction, Sabre, rusty Sabre, rusty Vigero, Virgo, Voodoo, Fortune, Chavos, Cognoscenti, DF8-90, Esperanto, Hakumai, Lokus, Marbelle, Pinnacle, PMP 600, Presidente, Roman's Taxi, Schafter, Solair, Vincent, Willard, Bobcat, Cavalcade FXT, Contender, Huntley Sport, Moonbeam, Perennial, Rancher, Biff, Boxville, Flatbed, Laundromat, Mr Tasty, Packer, Steed, Yankee, Enforcer, NOOSE Cruiser, NOOSE Patriot, Police Cruiser, Police Maverick, Police Patrol, Police Stockade, Cabby, Helitours Maverick, Taxi (Merit), Taxi (Vapid car), Faggio, Freeway, Hellfury, NRG 900, Zombie, Reefer, Tug, Maverick, Rhapsody, Regina, Gang Burrito, Slamvan, Tow Truck, open-bed Yankee, Prison Bus, Angel, Diabolus, Lycan, Nightblade, Revenant, Wayfarer, Wolfsbane, Double T Custom, Hakuchou Custom, Tampa, Super Drop Diamond, Stretch E, APC, Police Cruiser (Buffalo), Police Stinger, Blade, Floater, Smuggler, Skylift and Swift? I would like to see these vehicles being converted as well, thanks.

That should stop these questions now that all vehicles have been asked about :p

LOL.

You can cross the Slamvan, Swift and Rhapsody off the list already, Gang Burrito too I guess, even though the V one is way different than the TLAD one, same goes for the Slamvan. The Prison Bus too.

Edited by RM76

_CP_

Vapid Uranus

8klQhgHl.pngCKQrJIIl.png

George Costanza

Dat license plate

Liek if u cri evri tiem

Claude_Lib
VCSPCBYE

Don't say that! I'm still hoping for a miracle.

Edited by Claude Liberty

RM76

License plate aside....beautiful. Got an interior shot?

PhillBellic

I can't wait for this to happen.

9xchp.jpg

SAHP Vapid Uranus (Ford Mustang) PPV.

_CP_

@RM76

tJ1reeFh.png

Edited by _CP_

RM76

Totally bitchin', looks great. I knew the Futo interior was the best fit/closest to what it had in IV. The door cards/panels .etc are still a WIP, right?

Edited by RM76

gunziness

Nice.

I like the idea of releasing pack of cars instead of all in one go. Are you planning on creating a DLC for each pack or you will be updating this one for each release?

For future updates you could convert one vehicle per class, for example a pack with one compact/coupe, one sedan, one SUV, one sport car, and a truck/van/pick up, so each pack comes with a nice variety of vehicles.

Also, since the Willard brand is missing, I think it would be nice if you convert all the Willards in one go. (Faction, Marbelle, Solair and the Willard).

Thoughts?

RM76

I believe he plans on keeping it as one DLC pack, just adding vehicles as he completes them.

Edited by RM76

Claude_Lib

About pop-up headlamps, TheAdmiester threw me a link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-e31-850i. Considering that it doesn't provide anything except the model itself (and it replaces not Dukes or Duke'o'Death, but Schwarzer), looks like it's not in the flags at all but in the mesh name and hierarchy. Hakumai is closer than I thought.

Edited by Claude Liberty

_CP_

@gunziness

I just finished Uranus, so if I add all colors, proper flags & handling, I'll release IVPack even today.

(Ambient)

Will you make the Presidente?

Presidente-GTAIV-front.jpg

Presidente-GTAIV-Supercharge-front.jpg

I really miss that car in GTA V.

Lakitu

The main goal is to convert ALL missing cars, bikes, boats etc. including Episodes from Liberty City.

ALL