Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

_CP_

IVPack for Grand Theft AutoV

suicidehummer
Posted (edited)

The Sentinel rolls over with any sharp turns, no matter how much I raise the antirollbarforce and rollcentreheight. Anybody else have this issue?

Edited by suicidehummer

MaxShadow

Hey, can anyone reupload this somewhere else please? It's not available in gta5mods anymore...

zanesix
Posted (edited)

Odd that it's been down for so long. Here is the version I currently have, no idea if it was the last one released though. Will take it down if requested, since I know mod authors are uncomfortable with 3rd party mirrors and stuff like that.

Edit: Forgot to add gameconfig

Edited by zanesix

Maybach62
Posted (edited)

no offense but brazilians in the case of being mod authers are more comfortable then north americans

factssssss

the mod is lit though

Edited by Maybach62

Afflicted_One
Tbh, _CP_ should just go open source with the mod or let someone else take it over if he has no plans of returning to it.

From what I can gather he took the mod down indefinitely because users were complaining of crashes (caused by the Schafter GTR I guess), combined with his licence to Zmodeler expiring, he probably feels pretty burnt out on the mod, his focus is entirely on VisualV now. I really hope it comes back in some form in the future. He and others have put a lot of work into the project, it would be a shame to see a mod that's so beloved by the community die and be erased, especially after all these years of work being put in.

MaxShadow

Odd that it's been down for so long. Here is the version I currently have, no idea if it was the last one released though. Will take it down if requested, since I know mod authors are uncomfortable with 3rd party mirrors and stuff like that.

I guess it got taken down due to copyright infringement (assets taken from a different game). Or maybe the author hid it, because an update is coming soon, but that's unlikely. Anyway, thanks!

Afflicted_One
Posted (edited)

I guess it got taken down due to copyright infringement (assets taken from a different game). Or maybe the author hid it, because an update is coming soon, but that's unlikely. Anyway, thanks!

He said this on GTA5-Mods the other day:

_CP_

It was taken down by me due to crashing the game for everyone

So there you go.

Edited by Afflicted_One

MaxShadow

He took it down for a single crash? That's a bit extreme. He could have just said there was a bug in the mod page. Removing that car from the files should be enough to stop the crashes, but perhaps there were more problems. Still, making it open source would be better option, someone could have fixed it. Welp, at least I got a copy before it dissapears from internet.

Maybach62
Posted (edited)

i think i can help a brother out

http://adf.ly/Ibd5C this link is for @_CP_

the zmodeler license belongs to a fellow Mexican youtuber and modder by the name of toreto mods

its a public version so thats all that i know

and yes the version is in english

Edited by Maybach62

_MK_

Why not just remove the SchafterGTR files and keep the mod up ? this doesn't make sense.

SwaGGer_1337
Posted (edited)

the zmodeler license belongs to a fellow Mexican youtuber and modder by the name of toreto mods

and yes the version is in english before yall start getting racist (no offense)

GTA V require zmodeller 3

seems like u think everyone on this forum is racist lol

Edited by SwaGGer_1337

_CP_

I haven't taken down this mod because of Schafter GTR. IVPack is designed to work as a lore-friendly addon, filling a gap of missing IV vehicles. The problem is in the users - they have a massive amount of different mods, vehicle packs etc. My IVPack comes with a gameconfig file edited just for this mod and I don't have much time and willingness to check every gameconfig mod to make sure that's compatibile with IVPack.

I had a few proporsals from the other people to take care of this project but nothing happened. So the download link frm gta5-mods was hid.

Maybach62

and yes the version is in english before yall start getting racist (no offense)

GTA V require zmodeller 3

seems like u think everyone on this forum is racist lol

do i look like i give a damn boi

Silent

do i look like i give a damn boi

Behave, please. It's either your intent or issues with your English, but your posts sound extremely passive aggressive and you are the one causing a ruckus here.

Afflicted_One
Posted (edited)

I haven't taken down this mod because of Schafter GTR. IVPack is designed to work as a lore-friendly addon, filling a gap of missing IV vehicles. The problem is in the users - they have a massive amount of different mods, vehicle packs etc. My IVPack comes with a gameconfig file edited just for this mod and I don't have much time and willingness to check every gameconfig mod to make sure that's compatibile with IVPack.

I had a few proporsals from the other people to take care of this project but nothing happened. So the download link frm gta5-mods was hid.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of users had no trouble with the mod, just a small vocal minority. I play with several car packs and individual vehicle mods and never had any issue with IVpack outside of the Schafer GTR.

In the meantime maybe you should put the mod back up with an added disclaimer to stop everyone from complaining. The community is helpful, I'm sure they will step in and help users who are having problems. You've put a ton of work into the project already, don't feel obligated to help every user on an individual basis, with a mod this popular it is unrealistic.

Edited by Afflicted_One

suicidehummer
Posted (edited)

Please don't let the opinions and complaints of the lowest common denominator on the internet get you down. Keep in mind a lot of them are probably just bratty 12 year olds.

I love the mod and I appreciate it more than I can explain, as IV was my favorite GTA, but V's map is more diverse. IVpack and some tweaks to the handling turn V into the game it should have been in the first place.

Any idea why the Sentinel tips over when I turn though? I've tried everything I can think of with the handling line; lowering CoG, raising rollcentreheight, etc.

I do get random crashes, but that could also be VanillaWorks, Menyoo or just my PC for all I know. To blame anything at all without knowing what's causing it would be ignorant of me.

In fairness, taking it down may be the impetus for someone else to take it on.

Edited by suicidehummer

The Gator
Posted (edited)

Game keeps crashing on me.

Weird because it was working fine yesterday once I updated all mods (Simple Trainer, Menyoo, Scripthook and Scripthook NET). I updated the IVPack .oiv and the game is crashing on every start.

Edited by The Gator

_CP_

Try to use different gameconfig.

The Gator

Try to use different gameconfig.

I actually tried launching the game as it was, and then launching with the gameconfig.xml posted in the IVPack page, first under the root folder and then under the mods folder. Still crashing.

_CP_

No idea, sorry.

The Gator

No worries. Does it matter whether I place the gameconfig in my root folder or the mods folder?

zanesix

Why would you place it in your root folder?

The Gator
Posted (edited)

I didn't know where to place it since the download page gave no instructions. I know it sounds illogical to you guys who are more experienced with this stuff, but I only re-visit the PC version of this game when I wanna mess around with mods or try out unreleased cars, so I tend to forget a lot of things.

Edited by The Gator

rollschuh2282

I didn't know where to place it since the download page gave no instructions. I know it sounds illogical to you guys who are more experienced with this stuff, but I only re-visit the PC version of this game when I wanna mess around with mods or try out unreleased cars, so I tend to forget a lot of things.

put update.rpf into the mods folder and place the gameconfig in update.rpf/common/data

The Gator
Posted (edited)

put update.rpf into the mods folder and place the gameconfig in update.rpf/common/data

Aaaaand my game is working again. Thank you very much, sir.

To anyone else, I apologize for my ignorance.

Edited by The Gator

oncleydro
Posted (edited)

the shafter GTR make the game crash for me (try 3 instal, and download the file each time)

i use IV pack, WOV, and VWE (with the compatibility mod option iv +wov)

if someone know how to fix it (without any experience of fixing mods)

Edited by oncleydro

_CP_

Schafter GTR is bugged and the reason of this is unknown.

oncleydro

ok ! thanks, can it spawn naturaly ? if yes, i will try to disable this car of my game, dont want any crash in my cruising xD

_CP_

No, it doesn't spawn anywhere.