Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,513 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

FIB Special Agents Now Recruiting XBOX1

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

DEAD

Edited by XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Bump

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Bump

So Conceiited

Are u guys active

Edited by So Conceiited

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Incredibly active most of us (personnel that matter) are on everyday. We are constantly recruiting and making the ranks of FIB special grow into one od the deadliest gta online crews.

Edited by Agent Mac

So Conceiited

My gamertag is So Conceiited send me a friend request

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Do you have a kik

SureOrange4486

I have been with F.I.B. Special Agents for about a month now. Best choice that I made made since I joined Academi PMC and JSOT. The members aren't assholes and they are friendly. Almost everyone is active, which means there will usually be an agent online when you are. We usually do lobby takeovers to force out rival crews and "pussy mode" users. Brute Force is one of the ways we accomplish this. We could not really do this without the leadership skills of XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX and Bite Me Scrub. So if you are interested in joining, please message either of those gamertags.

So Conceiited

No I don't have kik

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Are you on xbox one

So Conceiited

Xbox 360

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

We are an xbox one only crew sorry.

So Conceiited

It's fine

Santuccc

gt - tucc24

sc - santuccc

kik - santuccc24

rank - 244

plenty of xp shoot me a msg/game inv

Edited by Santuccc

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Tucc has been accepted

SureOrange4486

Redacted

Edited by SureOrange4486

Darkscout1

I joined the FIB Special Agents about the same time SureOrange joined. A little over a month now. I've been in quite a few crews on GTA and so far, FIB Special Agents is the crew I've seen most active with their memebers, I've seen some of the most loyal memebers, and the most friendly members. When I first joined or talked about joining, the crew leader himself came and greeted me and got me set up with what I needed. Not his second in command or some lacky, but himself. That's when I first realized "This crew is going to be worth while." And it was, hands down. Just like Orange and Don, I was also a former JSOT memeber. I joined JSOT and no one came to greet me. No one got me ready. It was something I had to do myself. Then the members themselves were just a**holes that everytime I went into their sessions, I was getting voted to be kicked. So I left the crew. I then discovered a mafia based crew called The Vercetti Outfit. Quickly I rised up in ranks to be their Security Team's captain but as quickly as I rose up, as quickly as the downfall the crew came to be. The crew leader disbanded the crew due to more real life problems going on but he was a great crew leader. I was offered to join the Black Knight Mercs, a former Vercetti Outfit memeber joined them but I kindly declined.

That's how I ended up here. A month into the crew, I've already rose through Field Agent and Senior Agent that I'm now the Swat Team Commander. This went and showed me how easily it was to rise up in ranks. But the crew itself is amazing. New memebers who join find themselves already becoming loyal to the FIB Special Agents. This crew, and the memebers in it, have a long way to go, but I'm more than positive this crew can become bigger than the other crews stated. If you want a crew based on Loyalty, join. A crew based on friendship, join. A crew based on feeling like a brotherhood or a family, join. Because that's what the FIB Special Agents feel like to me. Just one big family.

-Mercenary620

Edited by Darkscout1

xl Blaze lx

Hey guys, saw the thread and I am looking to join. I started my own crew in march of 14, it was just me and 2 friends. Rolled alot of jobs together and i made it to rank 124 on the xbox 360. I made the move to the xbox one and my crew mates were unable to move up with me, so im at a loss of a crew and i really cant get recruits. Im the founder and lead operator of the Blaine County Private Contractors, (BCPC) a private military themed crew. I've played all the heist and about 90% of the available jobs in GTAO. Im currently a level 107 and am a casual gamer, i average about 12 hrs a week. I own several helicopters, and planes, My gamer tag is xXTheOnlyStigXx. Thanks for your consideration.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

New Crew Website has been launched check it out!

Hey guys, saw the thread and I am looking to join. I started my own crew in march of 14, it was just me and 2 friends. Rolled alot of jobs together and i made it to rank 124 on the xbox 360. I made the move to the xbox one and my crew mates were unable to move up with me, so im at a loss of a crew and i really cant get recruits. Im the founder and lead operator of the Blaine County Private Contractors, (BCPC) a private military themed crew. I've played all the heist and about 90% of the available jobs in GTAO. Im currently a level 107 and am a casual gamer, i average about 12 hrs a week. I own several helicopters, and planes, My gamer tag is xXTheOnlyStigXx. Thanks for your consideration.
You have been accepted into FIB Special Agents welcome to a new experience fighting for honor in the state of San Andreas.

New Video

photo.jpg

Federal Convoy

Edited by GTAKid667

Darkscout1

I would like to remind everyone that before you request to join the crew, you message the crew's recruiter.

GamerTag: CheesestickDK

or shoot them a message at KIK.

Username: Mike_Tha_Wulf

Edited by Darkscout1

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Updates: Despite an initial conflict between FIB Special Agents with our Mc Henry Family allies against The Black Knight Mercenaries, a ceasefire between the two opposing factions has been signed. Fortunately after a stalemate on Sunday both of us agreed that we actually have similar views and instead of wasting our time fighting each other we should put our resources towards fighting our real enemies. -Snake

FLtIZ0_fSkGuMrRUIO2hpQ_0_0.jpg

Edited by Agent Mac

Don Z McHenry

Updates: Despite an initial conflict between FIB Special Agents with our Mc Henry Family allies against The Black Knight Mercenaries, a ceasefire between the two opposing factions has been signed. Fortunately after a stalemate on Sunday both of us agreed that we actually have similar views and instead of wasting our time fighting each other we should put our resources towards fighting our real enemies. -Snake

Though the conflict is over, I believe it cemented the friendship between the FEDS and MCFM. It was good fighting alongside your guys, and we will do it again anytime.

SteveW647

request sent , i'll be online from around 8 pm gmt this evening

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Update: The FIB is going to war with the United States Militia. We have entered into an alliance with BKMS, The McHenry Family, and HELIX in order to destroy and utterly crush and destroy our enemy. After seeing the Militia for what they really are we have decided to fight against their tyranny.

Edited by Agent Mac

Santuccc

Agent Mac you can sure talk a lot of game without backing it up. see me in a 1v1 or 2v1 and I'll show you what time it is. il make a sweet montage for the forums

Edited by Santuccc

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Let's rock tucc

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

We are still currently actively recruiting new members. If you want a challenge and brotherhood in a crew look no further FIB Special Agents are here. Also Saturday we are participating in crew events with our ally the Mc Henry Family feel free to join.

Jpetrusk

Sent a kik

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

Sent a kik

What is your name on kik.