1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
wagszilla

Stuck at 99.2% Completion

wagszilla

This is really frustrating.

I've double checked the 100% completion list twice or three times now and am at 99.2% completion playing on PS3.

Lethal Vaccine

You sure you got everything? Did you also do the Hunter Mission? It's required for 100% (well not really) and it's unlocked AFTER you pass Last Stand. I say not really cuz the game is actually quite glitchy. You can actually NOT do that Mission and still be 100%, but if you do it, you will be OVER 100%. I usually do Vigilante Level 15 after Last Stand since the Tank becomes unlocked in Fort Baxter once you pass the final Story Mission and I use that to pass Vigilante Level 15 and that is what gives me 100%.

There is a lot of random Side Missions for the PS2/3 Versions and they are easily missed. A lot of stuff is worth .40%. Sounds like you are either missing 1 or 2 objectives cuz I usually am 99.2% as well after I pass Last Stand, but once I do Vigilante, I get the extra .80% giving me 100%...

Edited by Militia

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Im stuck on 98. something percentage. Im on the ps2 though. I done everything missions etc. i maybe have that 100% completion glitch. IDK, militia what do you think?

Lethal Vaccine

I have it on PS2, as well. I play it on my Backward Compatible PS3, though. But I have the actual physical PS2 Disc that I am using. I personally never had Glitches where I had BELOW 100%. I only ever had 100% OR 100.40% Completion. Supposedly there is an actual Glitch in VCS that makes you reach 99.20% or 99.40% or something like that where even though you did everything, you won't reach 100%.

I am actually gonna be re-doing my 3 VCS Save Files for PS2 once I finish my SA Mobile Save which I will be starting in the coming days. I have a Topic about what can be done after "Soldier" before any other Story Missions and in a Starter Save, you can reach 49.20% when all is said and done. I personally have 48.80% after Soldier since I didn't do Vigilante Level 15 in the Starter Save, but everything else that can be done early is done with. When I looked at 100% Checklists, I used GTA Wikia. I've done VCS 3 times in the past and these next 3 Saves I do will make 6 times through VCS and I always was able to reach 100%. I followed everything very carefully, though, and checked on the percent as I went along since I am big on Stats and also have 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Missions Failed and a Special Vehicle Collection and such.

wagszilla

Yeah I did Airwolf.

I checked the GTA Wiki's 100 guide like 2-3 times and then looked at G-Unleashed.

I even did both 50 cab fairs AND $5000 earned. Then I upgraded all my properties to the most expensive operation too.

So f*cking frustrating. I'm very much sure my sh*t is glitched.

Lethal Vaccine

Did you use Cheats? Despite people claiming you CAN use Cheats in III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS and still reach 100%, I wouldn't risk it, plus, I don't think any of these are actually challenging anyways for the 100% Requirements. But I've heard of people getting locked out of 100% when they used Cheats, even "harmless" ones.

Edited by Militia

wagszilla

Nope. No cheats for that very reason.

Lethal Vaccine

Man, Idk what to tell you, but that really sucks. What Version? PSP or PS2?

wagszilla

PS2 playing on PS3.

I could post screens so you guys could confirm I'm not losing my sh*t missing something but like I said, already checked a sh*t load of times.

Lethal Vaccine

Digital PSN Version or the Physical PS2 Disc played in a Backward Compatible PS3? That is how I play it. I don't play the Digital PSN Version.

I really would like to know what has happened. Perhaps, if you could post here what you know for sure that you have done. I feel like you either have a nasty glitch, or you literally are missing something that you thought you did.

wagszilla

Digital PSN version.

I'll post sh*t later.

Lethal Vaccine

Ok, and yeah, I don't play that Version...

wagszilla

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is I'm a moron and didn't save my game when I was doing the Turismo missions apparently and didn't save the last race (Cuban Wheels).

The good news is I got 100%.

HAykFOy.jpg

I figured this out after putting together this massive POS image.

Lethal Vaccine

Lol...Told you. It's usually the person who is playing misses something. If you follow everything closely and keep up with it, you will get no problems and reach 100%.

I will be doing 3 VCS Saves to 100% with a total of 36 Special Vehicles (12 in each Save) in the coming weeks, but first finishing up my SA Mobile Save! :)

Edited by Militia

Flesh-n-Bone

I can see how frustrating that would be. I remember I got stuck on 99.6% at LCS with one hidden package missing so in my case, it wasn't that I thought I had done everything but simply not being able to find one last package and after going through every location multiple times, I discovered the missing package on a rooftop that I had paid no mind until I looked at a guide featuring pics of every single one of them.

wagszilla

Yeah, thank God the new games have a much easier way of tracking what you did and didn't do. Absolutely needed.

thecountryboy305

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is I'm a moron and didn't save my game when I was doing the Turismo missions apparently and didn't save the last race (Cuban Wheels).

The good news is I got 100%.

HAykFOy.jpg

I figured this out after putting together this massive POS image.

Is there anyway you could upload your save game so i could just play it with cheats without any problems?