2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

RonaGui

GTA V Radios Remake

Konata Inoue

Im wondering why Michael Jackson wasn't in GTA V

RonaGui

1-Rockstar has used his songs in GTA Vice City improperly.

2-His songs are exclusive for Ubisoft.

3-His songs are expensive after his death.

Konata Inoue

Exclusive for ubisoft? what?

RonaGui

Exclusive for ubisoft? what?

They have his songs exclusively because of his dance game, mj the experience.

[...]

I actually believe in the third reason.

BalancedNumber

Songs from after 2013 will simply not happen, the history of the game is in 2013, if it wasn't that, I would put a lot of songs from this decade.

Rockstar doesn't even go by this rule. There are songs in the game that were released in 2014 and in 2015 and were implemented in the game in later updates. Just look at Radio Los Santos and The Lab

DetectivePhelps

Crowded House- Don't dream it's over.

RonaGui

Songs from after 2013 will simply not happen, the history of the game is in 2013, if it wasn't that, I would put a lot of songs from this decade.

Rockstar doesn't even go by this rule. There are songs in the game that were released in 2014 and in 2015 and were implemented in the game in later updates. Just look at Radio Los Santos and The Lab

Yes,but these 2014/2015 songs were made FOR the next gen version of the game,so obviously,in real life, they would be from 2014/2015,but in the game are from 2013.

Edited by RonaGui

SmokesWithCigs

RE: mr farenheit kids in america

that's the one song I always skip when I play vice city. that and video killed the radio star.

SmokesWithCigs

Spandau ballet- true

BalancedNumber

Yes,but these 2014/2015 songs were made FOR the next gen version of the game,so obviously,in real life, they would be from 2014/2015,but in the game are from 2013.

That doesn't even make sense

RonaGui

Obviously makes sense, Rockstar asked then to make songs for the game, do you think that they would go to the past, make the songs in 2013 and put in the game?

BalancedNumber

Obviously makes sense, Rockstar asked then to make songs for the game, do you think that they would go to the past, make the songs in 2013 and put in the game?

It still doesn't change the fact that those songs were made in 2014 and 2015. Those songs are STILL 2014/2015 songs. If Rockstar wanted to they would've chose more tracks from 2013 instead of making new ones. GTA V isn't strictly a 2013 based game. It's more of a present day game.

RonaGui

It still doesn't change the fact that those songs were made in 2014 and 2015. Those songs are STILL 2014/2015 songs. If Rockstar wanted to they would've chose more tracks from 2013 instead of making new ones. GTA V isn't strictly a 2013 based game. It's more of a present day game.

Oh god...ok then, so Love Fist songs in GTA Vice City are not from the 80's, because they were made in the 2000's.

Edited by RonaGui

BalancedNumber

Oh god...ok then, so Love Fist songs in GTA Vice City are not from the 80's, because they were made in the 2000's.

Exactly, same with Radio Espantoso that had a couple songs released in 2002. Also not to mention that Ice Cube's song Check Yo Self that was featured in GTA San Andreas was released in 1993.

Edited by BalancedNumber

RonaGui

Exactly, same with Radio Espantoso that had a couple songs released in 2002. Also not to mention that Ice Cube's song Check Yo Self that was featured in GTA San Andreas was released in 1993.

Yeah, but Ice Cube album that has Check Yo Self is from 1992...

Continuing, I will respect the game storyline and keep it that way.

BalancedNumber

Months after the L.A Riots happened in April 29 – May 4, 1992 (GTA SA's suppose timeline).

I can keep on aruging but the point is still there. Those songs are still 2014/2015 songs.

RonaGui

Months after the L.A Riots happened in April 29 – May 4, 1992 (GTA SA's suppose timeline).

I can keep on aruging but the point is still there. Those songs are still 2014/2015 songs.

And then what? The LS Riots of GTA SA are based in that riots, but it doens't means that is in the same timeline. The songs are from 2014/2015 but in the storyline they are from the game year, it was always that way in the series.

Edited by RonaGui

RonaGui

Los Santos Rock Radio Remake Preview:

Video song list:

Alice Cooper - School's Out (1972)
Cheap Trick - Dream Police (1979)
The Police - Message In A Bottle (1979)

Inital Los Santos Rock Radio Song List:

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion (1975)

Starship - Sara (1985)

Roxette - Listen To Your Heart (1989)

Golden Earring - Radar Love (1973)

Alice Cooper - School's Out (1972)

Cheap Trick - Dream Police (1979) (Fits exactly with the police AI XD)

The Police - Message In A Bottle (1979)

Pat Benatar - Hit Me Your Best Shot (1980)

Genesis - Land Of Confusion (1986)

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (1983)

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long (1980)

Europe - The Final Countdown (1986)

Van Halen - Panama (1984)

Guns N Roses - Paradise City (1988)

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (1980)

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (1985)

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (1981)

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (1986)

Santana - Black Magic Woman (1970)

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (1985)

The Eagles - Hotel California (1977)

Pink Floyd - Money (1973)

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (1972)

Feedback would be great to finish the list.

I will ask for someone change the topic name, since it's not only about the NSP remake.

Edited by RonaGui

~Tiger~

I will ask for someone change the topic name

Done :^:

RonaGui

I will ask for someone change the topic name

Done :^:

Thank you :)

~Tiger~

Thank you :)

You're welcome. Please try to avoid long quote trains though guys. Please quote the comment you are replying to, rather than the whole conversation.

Thanks!

[...]

Which station will you make next?

Ivan1997GTA

If it's Space, then here.

RonaGui

Which station will you make next?

I don't know yet, I'm working now with Los Santos Rock Radio, l'm going step by step.

RonaGui

If it's Space, then here.

rjmthe2nd

Radio Los Santos 2015 VERSION:

Jay Rock - Easy Bake (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Young Thug - Old English (Ft. A$AP FERG & Freddie Gibbs)

The Game - 100 (Ft. Drake)

Kendrick Lamar - B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Schoolboy Q - Studio

Tinashe - 2 On (Ft. Drake) (REMIX)

Sage The Gemini - Gas Pedal

J. Cole - Fire Squad

YG - Who Do You Love?

Yo Gotti - Act Right (Ft. YG, Young Jeezy)

Eearz - Move Ya Muscle

wish R* would add these songs in an update, i expected "Who Do You Love," & "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe" to be in the game i was suprised it wasn't in the Last Gen Or Current Gen versions...oh well.

Jay-P

Here's a space 103.2 remake I made over the last few weeks. This is personally how I would of made it for the game so some of the original songs are still in there along with some new ones to follow the era and genre

https://soundcloud.com/jay-p-01/old-school-funk-space-1032-vol1

1. The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
2. Dazz Band - Let It Whip
3. Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
4. Rick James - Give It To Me
5. The Commodores - Brick House
6. Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
7. Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
8. Parliment - Flashlight
9. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
10. Dazz Band - Joystick
11. Roger Troutman - Heartbreaker
12. Kleeer - Tonight
13. Rick James - Ghetto Life
14. The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
15. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
16. Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swingin'
17. Rick James - Superfreak
18. Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
19. Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
Edited by Jay-P

RonaGui

Here's a space 103.2 remake I made over the last few weeks. This is personally how I would of made it for the game so some of the original songs are still in there along with some new ones to follow the era and genre

https://soundcloud.com/jay-p-01/old-school-funk-space-1032-vol1

1. The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
2. Dazz Band - Let It Whip
3. Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
4. Rick James - Give It To Me
5. The Commodores - Brick House
6. Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
7. Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
8. Parliment - Flashlight
9. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
10. Dazz Band - Joystick
11. Roger Troutman - Heartbreaker
12. Kleeer - Tonight
13. Rick James - Ghetto Life
14. The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
15. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
16. Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swingin'
17. Rick James - Superfreak
18. Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
19. Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You

Great song list, I'll take a look.

N-skySP

Rock FM

1. The Yardbirds - Heart full of soul (1965)

2. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (1969)

3. AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top (1975)

4. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – Come to Poppa (1976)

5. Billy Squier - The Stroke (1981)

6. Foreigner - Urgent (1981)

7. Foreigner - Juke Box Hero (1982)

8. Twisted Sister - The Kids Are Back (1983)

9. ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (1983)

10. Bruce Springsteen - Cover me (1984)

11. Foreigner - That was yesterday (1984)

12. INXS - Original Sin (1984)

13. Russ ballard - Voices (1984)

14. Red 7 - Heartbeat (1984)

15. Glenn Frey - you belong to the city (1984)

16. Russ Ballard - In The Night (1984)

17. Dio - Rock n roll children (1985)

18. Bryan Adams - Somebody (1985)

19. Chris Isaak - Dancin (1985)

20. Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69 (1985)

21. Europe - Rock The Night (1985)

22. Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings (1986)

23. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (1986)

24. Robert Palmer - Addicted to love (1986)

25. Billy Joel - A Matter of Trust (1986)

26. Steve Miller Band - I Want To Make The World Turn Around (1986)

27.Foreigner - say you will (1987)

28. Lita Ford - Back to the cave (1988)

29. Joan Jett - I hate myself for loving you (1988)

30. Alannah Myles - Love is (1989)

31. Garry Moore - Oh pretty woman (1990)

32. Thunder - She's so fine (1990)

33. Thunder - Love Walked In (1990)

34. Genesis - No Son Of Mine (1991)

35. Alannah myles - Our world our times (1992)

36. The Rollings Stones - Love is Strong (1993)

37. Van Halen - Can't Stop Loving you (1995)

38. Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rain (1995)

39. Blondie - Call Me(Digital Remaster) (1999)

40. Joe Cocker - First we take manhattan (1999)

41. Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed (2000)