2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hakuchou?

xOptimus Prime

xOptimus Prime

Hello GTA:O community!

Due the new time trials I see several posts, where people suggest using the Hakuchou for most of those. I am not really into cars/bikes statistics. Akuma seems to be the best for acceleration, but I have no clue about the Hakuchou and Bati (as a comparsion).

Could you tell me the major differences between them (maybe a bit of your own experiences as well), because I might be buying the Hakuchou if it is outstanding.

Thank you! :)

Well I have tried the akuma for the first challenge and I did bad with it, so then I sold it and switched to the Hakuchou and I did great. Have been acing all the other challenges with it! With the akuma ir felt like I lost all my acceleration in a little turn, but with the Hakuchou that doesn't seem like a problem to me

gorskiegangsta

-Bati is quickest in the corners (best traction, turning circle, response time). It is great at wheeling (for speed boosts) and has a good top speed.

-Akuma is best accelerating on starts and out of corners. However, it suffers on straights due to its inferior top speed and inability to wheelie at speed.

-Hakuchou has highest top speed of the three and second best acceleration. It can also wheelie more effectively than the Bati, achieving even higher top speed.

My personal preference for achieving the best time in races is the Bati, but you need to wheelie in it (and Hakuchou) as much as possible.

Edited by gorskiegangsta
  • Like 3

hakuchou is a LOT of fun

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20150926011353_

• Like 3

For the purposes of the time trial, I'd suggest a Hakuchou. While cornering is better with other bikes, you can figure out how to make the corners most efficiently when practicing the time trial. Basically, you will beat it by keeping that front wheel up as much as possible and utilizing that Hakuchou's top speed.

How does Hakuchou keep against Vindicator and Lectro? Are these gimmicks at least a bit useful?

I tried using Vindicator during the Time Trial #3 doing exactly as I been doing with other bikes, it's way to slow after the inital boost and since you don't break at all during the time trial you never get any new boost.

Like others said before the Hakouchu is basically the high-speed crotch rocket and an excellent choice for time trials with prolonged straights like the one that is active now, which is fortunate since I hate the sound of the Bati. The Lectro and the Vindicator do not profit much from KERS when you can hardly get anything out of it beyond one short boost.

• Like 2

Like others said before the Hakouchu is basically the high-speed crotch rocket and an excellent choice for time trials with prolonged straights like the one that is active now, which is fortunate since I hate the sound of the Bati. The Lectro and the Vindicator do not profit much from KERS when you can hardly get anything out of it beyond one short boost.

Agreed, on all points.

rtjwh.jpg

• Like 2

Sold my Akuma for a Carbon RS.

Sold my Carbon RS for a Bati.

Bought another Akuma

Sold my Bati for a Hakuchou

Probably gonna buy another Bati now... goddamn it why am I limited to 26 spaces.

^ Move out of Paleto or wherever your 6 car garage is and get another 10 car garage/apartment so you can have those extra vehicles. 'Oh but it's so peaceful in Paleto Bay'....turn on passive before you exit your garage in the city if you're worried about being clapped.

In other words, stop limiting yourself for the sake of immersion.

Edited by Passive Mode

Mithridates158

^ Move out of Paleto--

Stopped reading there.

If i'm not mistaken you could just replace your Paleto house with a 10 car garage, buy 4 more cars, and then move back into Paleto. The 4 cars you bought for the 10 car garage will be moved into "storage" and you can access them via the mechanic

^ Move out of Paleto--

Stopped reading there.

If i'm not mistaken you could just replace your Paleto house with a 10 car garage, buy 4 more cars, and then move back into Paleto. The 4 cars you bought for the 10 car garage will be moved into "storage" and you can access them via the mechaniche doesn't have to move. Any additional cars acquired go into storage. Why would you have him buy a new property just to move back.

O_o

^ Move out of Paleto--

Stopped reading there.

If i'm not mistaken you could just replace your Paleto house with a 10 car garage, buy 4 more cars, and then move back into Paleto. The 4 cars you bought for the 10 car garage will be moved into "storage" and you can access them via the mechanic
he doesn't have to move. Any additional cars acquired go into storage. Why would you have him buy a new property just to move back.

O_o

You need to purchase the ten car property or else you don't get those extra 4 storage spots. Get a 10 car, fill it, get the old place back.

Hakuchou: fast top speed but clunky for swerving traffic / cornering. Sometimes a struggle to stunt off walls that other bikes (Bati, Ruffian) find easy

Bati: slightly slower and bad engine sound but better at turning and stunting

I have both but these days am more of a Bati boy.

• Like 2

I have bought all the aforementioned top bikes, and haven't made the time yet. But that is only me being a useless jerk on bikes. Hakuchou or Bati seem like best bets so far, akumas handling should be sweet in tighter races.

• Like 1

I was only joking when I was complaining about having 26 spots for vehicles - I thought it was kind of obvious, complaining about not being able to fit 3 bikes into 26 spaces...

Easiest option would be to just sell cars I never drive, like my Panto or whatever.

I was thinking of buying a Hakawakacoochoochoo or whatever it's called, I think I might just after reading this thread. My go to bike has always been the Bati though, it has the best maneuverability in my opinion.

I believe it's pronounced "Hah-kuh-hoo-cha-kwer-tee-oop-brak-et-[coughing noises]-choo".

Smooth Longsack

How does Hakuchou keep against Vindicator and Lectro? Are these gimmicks at least a bit useful?

Although the vindicator can achieve a higher velocity, the hakachou will definitely maintain a greater average velocity throughout a 2 minute race.

HakamikazewhenicameIsawakuruma. Got it.

Glenn Miller had a song about it.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

From what I know about sports bikes:

Bati 801-best handling

Akuma-highest acceleration

Hakuchou-highest top speed

Ruffian-best for stunts

PCJ 600-most customizable

Edited by LeopardGecko

Bati 801-best handling

Ruffian-best for stunts

As far as I know, the Akuma has the best handling as well. The Bati is a great midway point between the two - has better top speed than the Akuma, and better handling than the Hakuchou.

That is correct. Those Akuma turns look like they could snap your neck with horizontal g-force. The Bati's handling is good, but the Akuma is crazy as far as cornering goes. I think LeopardGecko factored in stunt handling, too, where the Bati is considerably better than the essentially non-wheelieing Akuma could ever be.

Edited by Locce

That is correct. Those Akuma turns look like they could snap your neck with horizontal g-force. The Bati's handling is good, but the Akuma is crazy as far as cornering goes. I think LeopardGecko factored in stunt handling, too, where the Bati is considerably better than the essentially non-wheelieing Akuma could ever be.

I mean for racing, where stunting and appearance are almost entirely irrelevant outside of the wheelie-top-speed ratio.

It's also worth noting that bikes like the Hakuchou and Thrust are a lot heavier than Batis and Akumas.

I was thinking of buying a Hakawakacoochoochoo or whatever it's called, I think I might just after reading this thread. My go to bike has always been the Bati though, it has the best maneuverability in my opinion.

Johnny says it´s pronounced "Ha-Ha-Coochie-koo" at 4:06

Bati 801-best handling

Ruffian-best for stunts

As far as I know, the Akuma has the best handling as well. The Bati is a great midway point between the two - has better top speed than the Akuma, and better handling than the Hakuchou.

I don´t know much about Akuma,I only used it a few times in singleplayer and freeroam when I stole it from NPCs,but I did hear many people say that Bati has better handling.