GTA VC Android Questions.

Cell Tennyson

Hi there guys!!

I have three questions related to Android GTA VC which i can't find any answers. Those questions are

1. How to Crouch in GTA VC Android??

2. How to Zoom In and Zoom out in Sniper View in GTA VC Android?? and what about Bike lean forward and lean backward Controls?

3. Is The 100% Android GTA VC Completion checklist similar to PC??

Please tell as i can't complete missions like "Autocide" and Check out and the Check in.. :(

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, you are unable to crouch in GTA VC Android.

2. To Zoom In and Out in the Sniper Rifle's Scope Mode, you will need to do the same action as if you were going to enlarge an image or webpage - Placing two fingers on the screen and moving them away from each other (Zooming In) or bringing them closer together (Zooming Out)

To lean forward and backwards on a Bike, you will need to have Analog Steering Enabled rather than the default Left and Right Buttons. To do this, pause the game and navigate to Options, Controls and set 'Use Analog Steering' to On.

Then pushing forward (as you would to walk in the game) will lean forward, and pulling back will lean backwards.

3. The 100% Checklist for Android is the same of the Checklist for PC.

Hope that helps!

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, you are unable to crouch in GTA VC Android.

2. To Zoom In and Out in the Sniper Rifle's Scope Mode, you will need to do the same action as if you were going to enlarge an image or webpage - Placing two fingers on the screen and moving them away from each other (Zooming In) or bringing them closer together (Zooming Out)

To lean forward and backwards on a Bike, you will need to have Analog Steering Enabled rather than the default Left and Right Buttons. To do this, pause the game and navigate to Options, Controls and set 'Use Analog Steering' to On.

Then pushing forward (as you would to walk in the game) will lean forward, and pulling back will lean backwards.

3. The 100% Checklist for Android is the same of the Checklist for PC.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Mr GTAKid667.. also thanks for correcting Andriod to Android. Ok then it looks like i will not be able to crouch, rest is ok.. :)

Edit: One more thing how do i cheat in android GTA VC?? are there any cheats for Android??

Edited by Cell Tennyson

• 2 weeks later...
Fooking Rekt

Edit: One more thing how do i cheat in android GTA VC?? are there any cheats for Android??

Yes. If your phone is rooted you can install CLEO, and if your phone is not rooted you can install Game Keyboard