4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAEnhanzer Mod (BETA)

TheCoryGuy

After hours upon hours of tweaking and adjusting, I present my progress on my realistic graphics enhancer for GTA.

Since Martin Bergman, aka the guy who made widely popular "Toddyhancer", pretty much abandoned the project stating "I really haven't done anything with it lately" over a month ago, I decided to give it a shot.

With high resolution models taken from The Pinnacle of V, and inspiration from @Quentin Tarantino, I have put this together.

Changes include:
- Timecycle mods to add blur and depth of field (I couldn't get RESHADE DOF to work)

- Cinematic feel with letterbox and vignette
- Added sharpness and realism
- Increased reflections
- Color overlays (the bulk of the project)

FULL GALLERY HERE

http://imgur.com/gallery/x9hBu

Keep track of this mod if you wish! I'll have to have someone help me put it together properly!

Let me know what you think! ALL screens are from in-game!

s9lWT4w.jpg

52GZhN7.jpgz2oKFzK.jpgqurpbf4.jpg

Edited by TheCoryGuy

So basically a pack of mods with some of your own settings for them?

No. I only used the 4K settings for shrubs and clouds from Pinnacle of V. Everything else I did on my own.

Did the author say if the mod was free to reupload/use in other work? Or did you get permission?

Never mind, dude. Just delete the thread if you're staff here. You're making it pretty obvious you don't like what I did, so I won't share it with the community. And by the way, yes - I have communicated with him NUMEROUS times and have even suggested tweaks. Read what he says publicly:

"If you would like to contribute to this project and add your own mods/ work, let me know and become an author today! I'm open to all suggestions and would really appreciate the help!"

So don't worry - I'll make sure to share this elsewhere, even when staff members of GTA5-Mods and mod authors suggested I share it here first.

i dont want to speak for him but what i've see this forum take care about permission and credits very well (what is good imo),

it isnt a "i dont like / i like thing", you sayd you have permission so there is no problem for this thread.

just take a look at gtainside how many people rip off other stuff without permission.

i dont want to speak for him but what i've see this forum take care about permission and credits very well (what is good imo),

it isnt a "i dont like / i like thing", you sayd you have permission so there is no problem for this thread.

just take a look at gtainside how many people rip off other stuff without permission.

Well I put a sh*t ton of effort into this to try and mimic the realism I enjoyed seeing in the "Toddyhancer" mod - so I was just offended that it was assumed I pretty much stole everything and changed the contrast. I spent at least 6 hours trying to get to this point, and wanted to share it with everyone because I'm proud of it. I've never done anything like this before, and spent even MORE time researching how to do it. I want people to help me with it, is why I came here - not be deemed a thief from the get-go by someone who sounded jealous or something... :(

markpeterjameslegg

Well, I have done some tweaking myself, but nothing to this standard. I think it's great work, don't stop on account of a few negatives, the positives will far outweigh them when you finally get round to release :)

Well, I have done some tweaking myself, but nothing to this standard. I think it's great work, don't stop on account of a few negatives, the positives will far outweigh them when you finally get round to release :)

Thank you. :) Like I said, I'm proud of it. It's the joy of making games seem "realistic" with all sorts of mods, both visual and script based, that make things fun for me.

Edited by TheCoryGuy
markpeterjameslegg

Thank you. :) Like I said, I'm proud of it. It's the joy of making games seem "realistic" with all sorts of mods, both visual and script based, that make things fun for me.

For sure, and I know how awkward and time consuming it can be to get those results. Really looking forward to seeing more progress on this, good luck :)

markpeterjameslegg

By half may be a little too much I feel. Also, it's not just a case of Saturation, but individual colour adjustment I feel this needs, but just slightly... The slightest adjustment can have a huge impact visually... Well, I'll give an example of what I mean...

BoqzeRy.jpg

GZfN1K7.jpg

4k clouds from Pinnacle are just resized texture without ANY changes. Waste of space.

Don't forget to lower saturation by a half.

I'll tune down the saturation a little bit.

Right now my edits to the TimeCycles are crap and I'm getting some weird bugs and an FPS drop. Might have to do away with depth of field unless I get help. :(

By half may be a little too much I feel. Also, it's not just a case of Saturation, but individual colour adjustment I feel this needs, but just slightly... The slightest adjustment can have a huge impact visually... Well, I'll give an example of what I mean...

Going on what you said earlier about the 4K textures...do you think I'd get a performance increase if I got rid of them?

markpeterjameslegg

I would say it's not so much the saturation, but the individual colours, everything looks a kind of purpley. I couldn't get DOF working on Reshade either, otherwise I'd gladly help. Maybe I'll take another look into it, if I have any luck I'll be in touch :)

Oh... That wasn't me that spoke about the clouds bud, it was _CP_. I can't imagine it would make much of an impact on FPS though.

Edited by markpeterjameslegg

I would say it's not so much the saturation, but the individual colours, everything looks a kind of purpley. I couldn't get DOF working on Reshade either, otherwise I'd gladly help. Maybe I'll take another look into it, if I have any luck I'll be in touch :)

Just so you know, I took the majority of the screenshots under "cloudy" conditions... I'll upload some while it's sunny. :D

Did the author say if the mod was free to reupload/use in other work? Or did you get permission?

Never mind, dude. Just delete the thread if you're staff here. You're making it pretty obvious you don't like what I did, so I won't share it with the community. And by the way, yes - I have communicated with him NUMEROUS times and have even suggested tweaks. Read what he says publicly:

"If you would like to contribute to this project and add your own mods/ work, let me know and become an author today! I'm open to all suggestions and would really appreciate the help!"

So don't worry - I'll make sure to share this elsewhere, even when staff members of GTA5-Mods and mod authors suggested I share it here first.

Right.. it still doesn't say if you can reupload his work as part of your own mod. Ask for actual permission from him first, show proof in PM and then you can post your mod here. I'll leave the thread open for now since you didn't actually upload the mod yet either, but you're free to do so once we see permission.

EDIT: To the guy who's post is removed, if you don't like this site then leave. Your post was removed for promoting other websites and because you're an ignorant ass who doesn't know a thing about the GTA Modding community.

Edited by TJGM
markpeterjameslegg

Right.. it still doesn't say if you can reupload his work as part of your own mod. Ask for actual permission from him first, show proof in PM and then you can post your mod here. I'll leave the thread open for now since you didn't actually upload the mod yet either, but you're free to do so once we see permission.

EDIT: To the guy who's post is removed, if you don't like this site then leave. Your post was removed for promoting other websites and because you're an ignorant ass who doesn't know a thing about the GTA Modding community.

Correction. I know way more than you think, but then, we have already established your prone to jumping to conclusions and therefore can concur the ignorant ass is in fact the very person you see everyday in the mirror... Assuming of course you are able to look in the mirror. Don't ever... EVER come up against me with your attitude like some adolescent child because it won't wash... Kind of like your nappies I suppose. Go ahead and ban me, I have been warned about this site and the arrogance that comes with it, my only reason for coming here was Cory's mod, and I can contact him elsewhere now. In fact, don't waste your precious time, I will remove my account myself, and good riddance.

markpeterjameslegg

There doesn't appear to be any options to close my account, so I would appreciate it if you would do so for me and in the process remove my last comment after reading it as I have no wish for it to be left on poor Cory's mod thread, he's a nice guy.

TGJM

I agree with markpeterjameslegg entirely. Your attitude and professionalism being forum staff was totally uncalled for.

I came here because GTA-Mods suggested I do so because they don't have a discussion forum. I didn't upload anything. I shared my work and asked for help.

If it were up to me, I'd demote you to only a forum member only. Again, your attitude was TOTALLY uncalled for. You were negative from the get-go.

So this thread is just a joke, and I will unfortnatley be reporting you for harassment and breaking the rules yourself.

@markpeterjameslegg - If you think jumping to conclusions is asking questions about if the author has permission to reupload others work then you don't understand what jumping to conclusions actually means.

We don't close accounts here, if you don't want to be here, leave. Shouldn't be too hard for an adult such as yourself.

@TheCoryGuy - If you don't like the rules we have established here (have practically been established since GTAGarage launched in 2005) then leave. Unlike other modding communities, we don't just allow users to go around stealing work. I have no idea why you're so offended for being asked a simple question which all you had to do was give an honest answer to. Nobody has a problem here except you and @markpeterjameslegg.

Since you don't seem to have any interest in showing us proof that you have permission and you have no respect for the rules in the modding section, I'll gladly lock your thread until you PM me or another member of staff proof. Thanks.

Edited by TJGM