Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,466 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Classified Cruisers

Pat

I agree with JRC, the only way that thing would be worth $77K is if it were a fastback. It's cool, but it seems like such a waste to do all of that on a notchback.

sivispacem

Hate to buck the trend but I think it's f*ck-ugly. Like someone took a half-restored classic and ram-raided Halfords.

Pat

sh*t.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ptd/5263237867.html

00j0j_iA6Q4F932wg_600x450.jpg

00s0s_68zvVM53pui_600x450.jpg

These were listed a couple months ago and I really wanted them but couldn't find the time to get them (Cincinnati is ~6 hours away) but I'm in Indiana now and I'm only 2 hours away, and I could probably talk him into meeting me halfway. Problem is, I don't have enough to make an offer. I might ask my parents for a loan, I would love these for my E34.

Edited by Pat

sivispacem

I don't care if that's fake, it's awesome. I've added some pictures to your post.

PoisonedGas

I don't care if that's fake, it's awesome. I've added some pictures to your post.

Thanks

JRC99

Just a thing; I'm running an ad to try to find the Bronco my dad had and it is proving to me people are truly stupid. The title is literally "Looking for Dad's 1984 Bronco" and I keep getting people asking what I want for a truck I don't even own. Apparently people no longer know how to read.

Edited by JRC99

epoxi

Just a thing; I'm running an ad to try to find the Bronco my dad had and it is proving to me people are truly stupid. The title is literally "Looking for Dad's 1984 Bronco" and I keep getting people asking what I want for a truck I don't even own. Apparently people no longer know how to read.

General convention is to start your title with "WANTED: ..." so people know you're looking for a car as opposed to selling one.

Edited by epoxi

Pat

So the plan now is for us to meet tomorrow midday, hopefully I'll walk away with the wheels. If I don't post by tomorrow night, he probably murdered me and turned me into a chair and ottoman.

Edited by Pat

Pat
So the plan now is for us to meet tomorrow midday, hopefully I'll walk away with the wheels. If I don't post by tomorrow night, he probably murdered me and turned me into a chair and ottoman.Just finished buying the wheels. I wanted to get them for $160 but the tires were a lot better than they look in the ad and the guy was an older gentleman with some obvious health problems so I paid $200. He was very nice and had some funny stories, so my fear of becoming living room furniture was unfounded. I can't wait to see them on my car, I'm really happy.

epoxi

That's great. I love it when you chase up an advert, meet someone who looks after their things and you are actually really happy to pay the asking price, it gives a satisfaction you can't get buying from a shop.

JRC99

General convention is to start your title with "WANTED: ..." so people know you're looking for a car as opposed to selling one.

Can't change it now since Craigslist wants my phone number just to edit it despite me not giving it in the ad. F*ck that noise.

unbid

Wait they sold Kingswoods in Indonesia?

Yep. Back in the late 60's till 80's, Holden expanded their market to Indonesia. Models like Torana, Monaro, Statesman, and Kingswood are popular among Indonesians back then. Too bad they ceased their market in here due to Japanese car booming, and the last model they sold here was the Holden Gemini.

Also, Australian cars were very popular back in the 50's till early 80's, and most old Dodge, GM cars, and Ford in here are AUS-spec one.

Edited by unbid

JRC99

Holy motherf*cking sh*t I need this thing goddamn it.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/5254825727.html

Wp27YQ9.jpgx02Q78B.jpg

"1970 Chevy Camaro Z28

For Sale by Owner - $4500 OBO

350 Motor
350 Trans
410 Posi Rear End
Tach is unhooked
Runs Great

Needs TLC, but it's yours to modify!"

Of course, I guarantee it's not a real Z/28. Only a jackass would let one get away for $4500.

Edited by JRC99

PoisonedGas

Wait they sold Kingswoods in Indonesia?

Yep. Back in the late 60's till 80's, Holden expanded their market to Indonesia. Models like Torana, Monaro, Statesman, and Kingswood are popular among Indonesians back then. Too bad they ceased their market in here due to Japanese car booming, and the last model they sold here was the Holden Gemini.

Also, Australian cars were very popular back in the 50's till early 80's, and most old Dodge, GM cars, and Ford in here are AUS-spec one.

Huh. I thought they only Exported to NZ and a couple models for the US (under different names)

Flachbau

I'm legit jealous that I can't find any cool bimmers in my area via Craigslist.. maybe they're all rusted out or some sh*t.. North East is notorious for that, I guess.

Pat

Manual E32s are pretty rare. I test drove one back in the summer and almost bought it, but it needed a lot. I kind of regret passing it up, honestly, it was the easiest clutch I've ever used. Then again, E34 parts are a lot easier to find than E32, so while I do prefer the E32 I'm not heartbroken to have its little sibling. As for that listing, it looks like the body is in great shape, if there's no rust that's a great price even after sitting for two years.

Edited by Pat

epoxi

I only want you to call me to tell me you have $800 and are ready to come over and pick up the car. If you don't have $800, don't call. Do not text me either. I will take down this ad as soon as someone has bought it. Once again, only call me when you have made up your mind to buy the car and you need my address to come over and pay me. I will not answer any more questions about it.

Well damn.

Flachbau

It's a bit shady to me honestly. Just one picture of the car and you can't even stop by to check it out unless you're purchasing. lolwut

Edited by Android

RussianCommie

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5300907072.html

A 1975 Chevrolet Camaro with 65,340 miles on the original engine for $9,000. The car doesn't look to be in bad shape, all in all. A few things could be changed and the normal, but it seems like a solid car.

00a0a_6VYtyDX988r_600x450.jpg

00y0y_6QOjAKLpJev_600x450.jpg

00H0H_egjPaoTJAF4_600x450.jpg

The owner also included a video, nothing really special, but it does sound nice:

Edited by RussianCommie