Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,253 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wvginseng

Does anyone else have 2 PS4's and 2 copies of GTA5?

amar33494

Pass me a couple of 20's

PondNewt

Sounds like a good set up you have going on for ranking up and earning money and such. I don't have two consoles or copies of the game myself but if I did I would use them to play some of the contact missions by myself that require more than one person to launch like Sinking Feeling and Landing Strip. It would also be great for doing the daily objectives if you got one like collect a bounty or play a capture. Do you use them for daily objectives as well wvginseng?

wvginseng

I started doing all the 1 player missions by myself on hard before heist but since I have 3 PS4's I have done all the missions by myself on hard except landing gear which requires 4 players. I tried doing the daily objectives but got frustrated with them when I needed to deliver a car to simeon and there was no car list. I can make money faster by doing pacific standard heist with all 3 of my accounts at the same time. I currently have $106 million and have bought almost everything I could buy

Edited by wvginseng

Pinkarella

I have a friend who has 2 PS4's and almost every game double. So, if his friends come over there is no fighting over controllers, he even bought 2 huge curved TV's to enjoy gaming sessions.

I need a PS 4, so if you're that wealthy christmas is coming soon and this gamergirl here would love to have enjoy GTA V on PS 4 XD XD XD

When I did Criminal Mastermind the first time, I played with 2 brothers on the 3. So the one brother went to bed and the other one controlled his game too. During the setup it wasnt that hard but during the heist while A-series it was way too much for one player to control 2 characters.

Edited by Pinkarella

wvginseng

Pinkarella if you lived close to me I would actually consider it.

wvginseng

I done criminal mastermind with 2 accounts at same time. You are right series a is the most difficult especially the trash truck setup

xxterminatorxx5

I played with this guy several times before he has six arms he gave me 50% cut on the finale with full take. Too bad you guys have to miss out I guess you can keep sticking to your death matches :)

wvginseng

chromeadderftw very funny lol, another jealous player. I am above all this petty name calling.

SirLet

I got tired of reading the bash op posts after about three. I skipped the rest.

I have 2 ps4's. A white one and a black one. Couldn't resist the white console. And I have a hard copy and digital copy of GTAV. One is in the living room and one in my office. I play three accounts. I've even played both systems at the same time.

Op, the answer is yes. Some of us do. And it's awesome. You're not alone.

Edit: add me :)

Edited by SirLet

wvginseng

sirlet what is your psn.

wvginseng got to go to work tho

Pinkarella

Pinkarella if you lived close to me I would actually consider it.

Hehe!!! That sounds like a plan... :D

wvginseng

Yeah only if you lived close by but what are the chances. I can imagine buying someone a PS4 and then they block me 5 minutes after getting the PS4. I would have to get to know someone before making that kind of an investment. Buying friends never works out.

Zoodel

Take a photo of your gaming setup.

troysayshi

I just don't get it. The whole thing reeks of narcissism.

Pinkarella

YOLO!!!! :D

wvginseng

I am just a guy who enjoys challenges

amar33494

Pass meH a 20

JAKEBAB

How would you do pac standard all on your own once you got out of the bank? Like i know you can get in an armored Karuma but getting to the garage in the first place would be a pain in the ass! Also you need to get 3 xbones so we can play lol.

wvginseng

After you kill all the police in police cars outside of bank everyone can go back into the bank except on player and that player goes to the bike blows up bikes then commits suicide then everyone respawns at bikes with perfect money. 1 player has a limited amount of time they can get into their garage and get armored kuruma. very easy method of making money.

wvginseng

Update I know have 4 PS4's and can do the Pacific Standard Heist all by myself. $1,000 is not much money to me. I just spent $38 thousand dollars cash buying another house a few months ago. Like I said I didn't start this thread to boast about money but that seems like where people tend to take things.

StangOne50

I would think its not uncommon to have multiple consoles in your house. I mean I have a family and we all game so theres consoles everywhere.

PetrolCB

Hell of a f*cking necrobump, pal.

Jlindstead

I have two PS4's and 2 GTA copies(I'll explain in a sec). i have done the Fleeca by myself too including set-ups. I've had friends try to convince me to do pac standard but I haven't attempted it.

OK, so here is how I aquired two PS4s and two GTAs. One day GTA wouldn't start, I kept getting an error. I took the disc out and noticed it had a crack. At this time since I had to go to Gamestop to get a new GTA disc, I decided I was going to upgrade to a PS4 pro. I didn't trade in my original PS4 because they don't give you sh*t for it anyway. So I bought the PS4 pro and a new GTA disc. I paid for the insurance on the new disc and went home and put my old cracked disc in the case and went back to the store 10min later to exchange it under the insurance I just paid for(I told/asked the kid in the store if I could before I did) I was going to give the my old PS4 and GTA disc to my niece to have at her Dad's house but he bought her one before I was able to give it to her so I still have both.

Mike Oxsbig
Posted (edited)

Update I know have 4 PS4's and can do the Pacific Standard Heist all by myself. $1,000 is not much money to me. I just spent $38 thousand dollars cash buying another house a few months ago. Like I said I didn't start this thread to boast about money but that seems like where people tend to take things.

Damn, that's pretty amazing that you can do Pac standard with 4 consoles solo.

Edited by DC_united90

KWF1981

I read some real funny sh*t on here.

Thanks man.

HeavyDuke

you could have saved 400 dollats and found friends to play with...

True. easyer to make fake money as well.

I have to say though out of all friends i have had on GTA:O, only 1 is worthy to be called a friend. I would rather see 'Friends in GTA:O' as a use and abuse system when it comes to GTA:O. Except that one exception.

whywontyoulisten

I won a PS4 literally a week after I bought mine. As it was a launch-model 500gb with COD bundle, sold for £40 over what I paid for mine, I happily traded it for a gift card and ate for free for a few months, whilst playing on my 1TB C-chassis. Now I'm filled with regret for not keeping both so I could play multiplayer games with myself instead of having friends.