2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was your funniest failed assassination attempt?

hugh750

today i was on my way to the central lsc to sell a car when another player tried to kill me but he failed.

he fled in his car, i pulled a quick u turn and floored it and gave chase, i cornered him at the golf course and killed him then i returned to the central lsc to try to sell the car.

what was your funniest failed assassination attempt?

Edited by hugh750

Are you asking me what my funniest failed assassination attempt is, or the funniest failed assassination attempt on me? 'cause your question and title are asking the former, but your sh*tty little story implies the latter.

Sniper high on roof, see him through my scope, how he aims me, a small step forward, i switch off the scope and see him flying straight down along the glass wall of the skyscraper, he pulls the chute, clips wall, tumbles down and splat, he paints the floor.

OfficialTwiggz

This guy was on his way to central LSC to sell a car, and I tried sticky bombing him. Stupid me, I missed and got scared. This guy pulled the quickest u-turn I ever did see, and looked like he floored his accelerator to the floor. He finally gave chase to me. He then cornered me at the golf course and killed me.

Pretty sure he went back to LSC to sell that car.

Are you asking me what my funniest failed assassination attempt is, or the funniest failed assassination attempt on me? 'cause your question and title are asking the former, but your sh*tty little story implies the latter.

failed on you, and sorry i don't agree my story isn't sh*tty.

Edited by hugh750

perched on maze bank's rooftop

sees someone get out from tank

* accidentally moves with left analog *

oh dear , i'm falling down !

failed on you, and sorry i don't agree my story isn't sh*tty.

That's okay. People have different opinions sometimes and I'm not about to derail your thread for it.

So on topic... I don't know. People try to kill me and fail all the time, but that's usually because I just flick Passive on and off again to get them to leave me alone. Morever, lately a lot of people have tried killing me with a jet and crashed before I can even attempt to kill them.

This guy was on his way to central LSC to sell a car, and I tried sticky bombing him. Stupid me, I missed and got scared. This guy pulled the quickest u-turn I ever did see, and looked like he floored his accelerator to the floor. He finally gave chase to me. He then cornered me at the golf course and killed me.

lol!

This guy was on his way to central LSC to sell a car, and I tried sticky bombing him. Stupid me, I missed and got scared. This guy pulled the quickest u-turn I ever did see, and looked like he floored his accelerator to the floor. He finally gave chase to me. I then cornered myself at the golf course and he killed me.

fixed that for you pal.

:p

Edited by Blankerz

was in the mountains somewhere, attempting to take a picture of one of my insurgents

suddenly, i see a spark fly off one of my wheels. i exited snapmatic as fast as i could, got out my marksman rifle and aimed toward the closest dot near me on the map. when i spotted the player, sure enough, it was some guy in tactical gear toting what i thought was a heavy sniper. but the very second i spotted him and before i could even get my crosshair aligned on him, a semi truck blazes right passed the center of my scope.

the guy wasn't there anymore, but there were red skid marks where he was standing.

i don't think a busy highway is the best sniping spot

Edited by Pegassi Autobot

So a few months back, i was with my friend, and we were near the Army Base(Near the tunnel that goes under the base/where you can jump in to the base) So me and my friend spawned there after a race or something, and as it hapenned there were two randoms very cloes to us. Randoms start shooting us, my friend was taking care of them and i was trying not to take part of it, but then one of the randoms starts shooting me i manage to take cover near a car, by that time the second random had left, and so there was one who tried to kill me and my friend.
He kills my friend then hops in a car and starts driving away... fast... luckely i managed to get my homing missles out and started to lock on, if i was one second late, he would have escaped, but fortunately i got the Lock on him just before he drove around the corner, the missle chased the random and got him.

It was alot cooler to see it, then it is to re-tell the story. :p

I pull out of my Alta St garage in my insurgent, a proximity mine goes off underneath my truck. I pull up to the street, this guy is coming at me in his car with a sticky bomb held out the window, I just start shooting and get lucky and hit the sticky bomb in his hand. I send him a msg, "lol double fail". He replies, "lmao, I know, FML".

Lol. I thought his reply was the funniest thing about it.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I think every time driving an insurgent over a mine and everytime a low level atacking me counts.

strangely enough that last thing happens a lot

Mile High construction site. Jet flier must have thought I was on top. He kamikazeed into the building for an impressive kill. Unfortunately I was actually halfway down.

JaysonVoorhees

Too many experiences to choose from... recently though I was hanging out on rooftop sniping some guy while I had a bounty.

He goes on passive and orders a Hydra out of the hospital. I can see that helipad and Hydra from where I'm at though, so I shoot the hell out of it with a heavy sniper, and just as he gets close, it explodes and kills him. Shouldn't have gone out of passive early lol. He gave up after then.

After helping a friend get a crate drop, I see a bounty show up on one of my friends in town, and decide to go get him since I'm in my Hydra anyways (we feed the bounties back to the person who had it set on them). I set up a perfect run on the guy and go in with the guns... and promptly crash into the ground right behind him without even killing him, because it turned out he had just gotten into his Insurgent.

EarlyLifeFailure

This one happened ages ago. Spawned outside my old garage Greenwich Parkway I can hear a heli real close but nothing on radar, turned round to see someone off radar in a buzzard ready to fire, but they fired into the ground and killed himself. The explosion made me fly for a bit but I survived with a bit of red health.

This one the other day someone killed me for no reason, when I respawned they had already drove off quite far, so I grab a vehicle and give chase. By the time I catch up he's on a car roof ready to climb into the car pound. So I threw a sticky at the car and watched as he flew like a starfish into the pound. Wish I'd recorded that.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Some guy in a tank chasing me back when Heists was a myth. I run through a Parking lot, I place stickies near the entrance, Tank is dumb enough to drive straight into the obvious line of stickies and gets killed.

Another Story is I had a bounty on my head, I was on top of the Watch tower in Fort Zancudo, someone got a Jet and slammed into the building in hopes to kill me, It didn't work.

Edited by Stoney0503

was in the mountains somewhere, attempting to take a picture of one of my insurgents

suddenly, i see a spark fly off one of my wheels. i exited snapmatic as fast as i could, got out my marksman rifle and aimed toward the closest dot near me on the map. when i spotted the player, sure enough, it was some guy in tactical gear toting what i thought was a heavy sniper. but the very second i spotted him and before i could even get my crosshair aligned on him, a semi truck blazes right passed the center of my scope.

the guy wasn't there anymore, but there were red skid marks where he was standing.

I have a similar story to this. My friend and I were up on a hill near the highway fighting 2 or 3 people on the other side and of course it was a sniping fest. One of them spawned on the highway and was trying to cross it. My friend and I both had our scopes on him as the other two were respawning, and before we could fire, bloop, semi truck straight to the side. It was like some Mean Girls Regina George getting hit by the bus sh*t. To make it all better, it was a kid and he was on mic and he literally screamed when it hit him. I don't know why it was so funny, but I was laughing so damn hard I got killed because I was just standing there. Then, the kid continued to call me "Jesse" and "Lenny". Some kids really concern me on this game lol

I have a similar story to this. My friend and I were up on a hill near the highway fighting 2 or 3 people on the other side and of course it was a sniping fest. One of them spawned on the highway and was trying to cross it. My friend and I both had our scopes on him as the other two were respawning, and before we could fire, bloop, semi truck straight to the side. It was like some Mean Girls Regina George getting hit by the bus sh*t. To make it all better, it was a kid and he was on mic and he literally screamed when it hit him. I don't know why it was so funny, but I was laughing so damn hard I got killed because I was just standing there. Then, the kid continued to call me "Jesse" and "Lenny". Some kids really concern me on this game lol

that semi truck accident must've affected his ability to read

just about 10 or 20 minutes ago i was riding a sanchez back to my apartment in los santos (the $200k one) and i stopped at the central lsc i had a player follow me there, and just before i entered he sprayed me with smg fire, he missed. :lol:

I was cruising in passive on cg. Kid trys to shoot an rpg at my car n misses. I stop to see if he can hit me. After 3 hits they must think "if i get close enuff itll work", so i pull up to their t20 they're using for cover. Final rocket hits my car, blows up their car killing them lol. Funniest part they were lvl 138.

Miss Malevolent

I was going to be snarky and say, "humblebrag post", but I'll play.

Guy/Gal rolled up in a Kuruma while I was getting ready to use the Internet on my character's phone. I quickly put it away as he/she started shooting, switched to my mini-gun and killed them through the slits. (I didn't feel like paying the insurance). Then I walked into my apartment.

Edited by Miss Malevolent
  • Like 2

Had to get a drink and didnt want to get killed so I made sure to park in an alley so I wouldnt be a big target. I come back and some guy was off the radar and blew me up in my car. So I stole a car, chased him down and killed him a few times. Im not big on pvp so I just drove away to go about my business after a few kills. He decided to chase me down though. I stopped my car in front of a long line of cars (about 8 cars) and planted a sticky bomb on the first car. I watched him approach on the radar and once he got close to the last car in the line I triggered the bomb. Every car blew up like a domino effect and just as he got there and blew him up. He was so angry he kept sending me messages raging.

Virtual-Antics

I was flying in a chopper along the Olympic freeway on the east side of the map. I was shadowing another player but wasn't bothering them. It was more of a friendly race.

As I approached the road tunnel in the north east I heard the proximity alarm go off. Another guy was chasing me in a buzzard. So... I took evasive maneuvres. I kept climbing up into the clouds at high speed. A few times I heard the proximity alarm go off but saw nothing in the rear view.

I flew back to Eclipse towers and came in hot over Tequilala. I landed around the corner, near the gang attack, and hopped out. At this point I finally saw my pursuer. He tried decapitating me with the chopper blades as I ran back to my garage. But he lost control of his ride; clipping the trees and corner of the building,

When I entered my garage it said that he died on the kill feed. Then, he left the lobby shortly after. :D

Edited by Virtual-Antics

1. Guy is in a jet attacking every blip he sees on the map

2. I ponder whether to call my own Hydra to get rid of him

3. After much consideration, I decide....

4. .... Oh wait he crashed. Nevermind.

Happens all the time. Not specifically against me but I'm sure the guy in the jet would attack me without any second thought if I happen to be the next blip in front of him.

Edited by Mattoropael