2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Head butting

Fakeplastictrees

Fakeplastictrees

This has happened to me twice now and both times it was on an NPC, accidentally, whilst fighting with another player. I've tried to recreate it purposely and have failed as they usually run away or flake out off of one punch. Also note that each time the game has been glitchy as hell but it's as clear as day, a proper, stone cold headbutt. She really stuck the nut on them like. It must be scripted in the game but I've googled it endlessly and only figured out how to do a headbutt where my character sorts of pushes people with her head.

Here's the video of her doing it: https://instagram.com/p/41Qm4Uru9M/

Edited by Fakeplastictrees

I don't get what you're asking. This is a melee attack that's been in the game since day one.

O_o

Edited by TreFacTor

SeveralChickens

I prefer the good ol' bitch slap that happens from time to time. Walk up to an NPC head on, and SMACK. A firm, open palm straight to the dome. Makes me cluk everytime.

• Like 6

Slicing Up Eyeballs

I've done it to an NPC a couple of times before, never to another player though and I've done without knowing how. I think it's just a random melee animation that your character rarely does.

• Like 3

SeveralChickens

I've done it to an NPC a couple of times before, never to another player though and I've done without knowing how. I think it's just a random melee animation that your character rarely does.

I don't think you can perform any of these on actual players. I'm pretty sure the attack is totally random as well. Sometimes it's an elbow to the head, sometimes it's a headbutt, a bitch slap, or a gut punch. Either way, you can't go wrong.

• Like 1

Fakeplastictrees

I don't get what you're asking. This is a melee attack that's been in the game since day one.

O_o

Them how do you it? Tell me the controls? I've never seen ANYONE else do it and I've searched all over to figure out how to do it. I'm asking the controls of doing it and if other people have performed this on other players? Why is there a general stinking bad attitude around this forum?! Cheer up

Slicing Up Eyeballs

I don't think you can perform any of these on actual players. I'm pretty sure the attack is totally random as well. Sometimes it's an elbow to the head, sometimes it's a headbutt, a bitch slap, or a gut punch. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Idk, when I first did it to an NPC ages ago, I asked a friend if they'd ever done it and he said he'd done it a couple of times to other players during that melee deathmatch located in the prison. Maybe he lied.

I agree, it's totally random though.

Fakeplastictrees

I prefer the good ol' bitch slap that happens from time to time. Walk up to an NPC head on, and SMACK. A firm, open palm straight to the dome. Makes me cluk everytime.

Hahaha I done that once, ironically whilst trying to do this headbutt again.

Yeah I think it's an NPC only move.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the same like, it's absolutely hilarious and just generally lovely to watch though, I mean she really stuck the nut on her!

O_o

Them how do you it? Tell me the controls? I've never seen ANYONE else do it and I've searched all over to figure out how to do it. I'm asking the controls of doing it and if other people have performed this on other players? Why is there a general stinking bad attitude around this forum?! Cheer up

It's random. It's triggered by doing a sneak attack from the front to an unsuspecting NPC. Sometimes you'll get the headbutt, sometimes you'll get an uppercut, sometimes you'll get a bitch slap and so on with all the random sneak attacks.

• Like 1

Fakeplastictrees

O_o

It's random. It's triggered by doing a sneak attack from the front to an unsuspecting NPC. Sometimes you'll get the headbutt, sometimes you'll get an uppercut, sometimes you'll get a bitch slap and so on with all the random sneak attacks.

Ah, I wasn't doing that when I done it though but like I said the sessions were extremely glitchy as you can see from the video.

O_o

It's random. It's triggered by doing a sneak attack from the front to an unsuspecting NPC. Sometimes you'll get the headbutt, sometimes you'll get an uppercut, sometimes you'll get a bitch slap and so on with all the random sneak attacks.Ah, I wasn't doing that when I done it though but like I said the sessions were extremely glitchy as you can see from the video.

Sometimes it doesn't need to be a sneak attack. As long as the NPC hasn't been alerted or scared you can perform a one hit attack.

• Like 2

Fakeplastictrees

O_o

Ah, I wasn't doing that when I done it though but like I said the sessions were extremely glitchy as you can see from the video.

Sometimes it doesn't need to be a sneak attack. As long as the NPC hasn't been alerted or scared you can perform a one hit attack.

Ah ok, thanks for that. Can stop wasting my time trying to figure out how to do it again. Would be nice to do it on another player as well, like completely flake them out with a headbutt. I think the guy who said his friends said he head butted a player is probably either lying or done one of them "pushes with head" things.

This has happened to me twice now and both times it was on an NPC, accidentally, whilst fighting with another player. I've tried to recreate it purposely and have failed as they usually run away or flake out off of one punch. Also note that each time the game has been glitchy as hell but it's as clear as day, a proper, stone cold headbutt. She really stuck the nut on them like. It must be scripted in the game but I've googled it endlessly and only figured out how to do a headbutt where my character sorts of pushes people with her head.

Here's the video of her doing it: https://instagram.com/p/41Qm4Uru9M/

If in the right position facing an NPC and using R2 your character will do the headbutt.

I did it a few times earlier today while building the strength stat.

• Like 1

I was able to headbutt another player i think it's a glitch or something since you can only do those kill animations with a knife but i punched a player from behind in a deathmatch and it happened

u gotta be in stealth mode... that's it...

It is completely random, just like the animation with the hatchet is, sometimes your character will stick it in their head, sometimes he will put stick it in the back, and sometimes it is just a regular swing. It's all random.

• Like 1

slimeball supreme

It's one of those surprise knock-outs you can do to unsuspecting victims. It's been here since Day One, dude.

• Like 1

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

richard1997jones

Strange. It's never happened to me but I'd love to see it added so it brings more of a variety to bare knuckle fighting but saying that I would think it would affect both players health.

Fakeplastictrees

It's one of those surprise knock-outs you can do to unsuspecting victims. It's been here since Day One, dude.

Well I haven't been here since day 1, n never seen it before, eh, dude.

Have had it happen a few times before, always while walking "stealth" and approaching the NPC that's standing still from the front.

But it's completely random, as stated before.

Edited by Opzeker

You can headbutt other players, its just very rare and I dont think anyone knows a method to do it consistently. Seems completely random

i manage achieve something like this but what moves that player attack the victim is completely random ( i.e you cannot choose repeatedly headbut nor slap people )

first running to your desired prey

second when they surprised and close enough ( i.e turn around , shock and facing player ) , quickly hit melee button to perform 1 hit attack ( may not work aganist player unless a melee weapon that has 1 hit potential , due players are differ than NPC as well slightly higher HP than NPC ) . this also work with similar method if the victim suddenly pulls out weapon when you're close enough from them

edit : this surprise attack also applies to melee weapon . for example : using hatchet would display even gruesome attack ( hitting the victim's forehead with hatchet before removing it with blood gushing out )

edit 2 : the surprise attack will fail if you push them while running , hitting melee button too early before the victim saw player still won't work

this attack executed differently than standard stealth ( stealth may comes like wrist to the neck or head while surprise attack comes like headbutt , slap , etc )

hah , funny that i've discover this over a year after game's release

Edited by Sky_Light12