2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Top Fantasy Garage.

CoreyDog2014

All men love a top 3 but let's put a twist on it.

Top 3 garage but must have a car for every occasion, example, family car, super car and long distance drive car. Pick any 3 combinations to fit your life. If you like off roading, pick an offroader.

For me its :-

1. BMW 335D XDrive estate (I have a rather large dog)

2. Bugatti Veyron SS (Favorite car ever and nice to know nothing would keep up)

3. Ford Fiesta ST (For a daily run about in town)

Let's see your choices people.

• Like 1

We had a pretty cool thread a while back which limited people to 5 cars in a fantasy garage but hey, this sounds like a bit of fun.

1) Audi A6 Allroad Quattro 3.0 TFSI as a daily hack. I can't think of anything else which would be quite as effective for throwing all my daily crap at. I could use it to tow my track car, take it reasonably far off-road for a big saloon, plus they're damn comfortable. Supercharged petrol V6 too, so plenty of poke. Of course I'd take it to APR and have them fit one of their stage 2+ kits to it (pulley, map, filter and exhaust). With over 350whp I could use it to annoy 911 drivers and chavs in ropey Imprezas in equal measure.

2) 1992 VW Corrado. I'd buy one as a tinkering project, something to sink my spare time into to eventually make a ridiculous fast road and occasional track car. Probably start with a cheap 16v, strip to to a bare shell, seam weld plus cage. Longitudinal 2.5TDI I5 block, 20V petrol head, custom internals, big Garrett turbo and ITBs. Audi Quattro Torsen running gear, huge brakes, multilink conversion front and rear. Really just build a crazy AWD, 650bhp I5 powered beast inside a Corrado shell. Have it looking like my old Inca Blue one except maybe in Blackberry pearl, BBS CH-style forged monoblocks and an unsociable side exhaust plus screamer.

3) Ultima GTR. I'd take a leaf out of Jon Olsson's book and clad the thing in custom bodywork, though rather than aping modern LMP cars I'd do my own take on classic endurance racers of yesteryear. Base it primarily on the Chevron B16 with hints of Ferrari 512 and Porsche 908. Power from an N/A BMW S62B50 with half the VAC catologue thrown at it, probably about 600bhp. Ridiculous posing pouch with more than enough performance to back up the looks.

• Like 1

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.65GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN/Heatkiller Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | EVGA GeForce RTX2080 XC @2055MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

1). 4th Generation (2003-2011) Mercury Grand Marquis LS (daily driver).

2). North American 2nd Generation (2001-2012, preferably) Ford Ranger, for use as an off-road and winter vehicle. I'd opt for a Ford Explorer instead if I needed a family vehicle for use during the Winter, though.

3). 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (just an antique vehicle I'd use for Sunday drives and car shows).

Pretty boring list, I know, but I'm interested in practicality more than anything else.

• Like 1

I'm in!

This is actually a work of progress for me, which means I'm doing my three for the rest of my life at this moment. I will not buy another truck. I will not buy another sports car.

1) Ford Raptor Special Edition. Need it to tow for track days and runs to Home Depot. If you've ever ridden in one, besides a bit of axle hop in the back over the choppy stuff, it rides like a Cadillac. It's perfect for long rides... Such as to Laguna Seca and VIR. :D I'm on my second one. It'll be the last truck I will ever buy.

2) '15 corolla six speed. Sh*tty car. Outstanding mileage and reliability. Waiting for the tail end of this quarter to negotiate on the last ones on the lots. This will be the only car I'll re-up once the truck and sports car agendas have been paid off.

3) Toss up on the sports cars for me. There is no question that it will either be a 997.2 GTS, 458 Italia, or F12.

That will wrap up my automotive wants and I'll be freed up to rotate sportbikes and boats to my liking.

• Like 1

IBECAMEALEGEND

Jaguar E type - for cruising

Wiegert Vector - for racing

Lancia ZERO - you will know why when you see it

My " reasons " may be debatable, but really, if these cars were in gta they would be in your garage too.

Edited by IBECAMEALEGEND

BMW M5 It can sit 5 people and go fast, car to drive to the office without looking ridiculous with a supercar

Range Rover Sport Family car, big boot, off road

mclaren 650s spider beautiful curves, weekend car

• Like 1

1) Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR, it's big, luxury and sexy.

2) Mercedes CLA, I really like it, it's a very nice sedan for me.

3) Renault Clio GT Line, I like it and that version is pretty good looking. The third would've been a Twingo RS, but that version for the new car doesn't exist yet.

I got a chance to have a play in one of these at a motorshow recently, what a machine! A Range Rover should never be able to move like that thing did and what a noise!

I got a chance to have a play in one of these at a motorshow recently, what a machine! A Range Rover should never be able to move like that thing did and what a noise!

Edited by Axe_Fire

1) 95' Honda Civic Supercharged. daily car

DSC00846.jpg

2) Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-SPEC II. weekends and car shows.

eb24016.jpg

3) 94' Toyota Hilux Turbo. Off-Road (this is actually my dad car in the photo)

10445989_10204064967159342_1209474444909

Edited by ItsTyrex

1. (Supercar) Pagani Huayra 5980cc 6.0L V12 bi-turbo AMG engine.

10951149_798605186843008_762339279069564

2. (Family Car) Audi RS7 3993cc 4.0L V8 twin turbo TFSI engine.

z-_10_.jpg

3. (Bike) Ducati 1299 Panigale S Tricolore 1285cc L-Twin Superquadro engine. (1199 model in pic, visually similar)

tricolore3.jpg

• Like 2

IDknKoL.gif

CoreyDog2014

3. (Bike) Ducati 1299 Panigale S Tricolore 1285cc L-Twin Superquadro engine. (1199 model in pic, visually similar)

tricolore3.jpg

Good call with the bike, didn't even consider a bike!

I'm abit old now for the Sports bikes so I'd have to say...

Kawasaki ZZR 1400 or Honda CBR Blackbird.

Blackbird is an old bike now but had one years ago and was an absolute monster and so comfortable. I miss it daily.

Family car: Tesla Model S P90D. Reason: Have you seen how f*cking quick it is? Plus save on gas as it kind of doesn't use gas

Long Distance Car: BMW M5 E60: Ferocious sounding v10 engine, plus a nice looking car

Weekend: 2005 Ford GT. Nuff said

Daily Driver - BMW M3 (E90) Sedan in a nice metallic black color with matching rims and tint.

Weekend Car - '16 Mustang GT350 in Competition Orange & painted black roof

Project Car - Subaru BRZ in a metallic yellow color and a Rocket Bunny kit

VWSTp.png

Daily Driver: BMW 428i Sport Line in Mineral Grey. Probably one of my favourite looking cars, and the interior IS my #1 favourite. I feel like the M4 would be overkill.

Grand Tourer: Definitely a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, in Rosso Corsa and cuoio interior w/ blue stitching. Another beautiful car that, in my opinion, is everything a grand tourer should strive to be.

Weekend car: I'll go the predictable route and say Ferrari 488 GTB in Grigio Silverstone, brown interior, again with blue stitching. I really don't need to explain this one, do I?

I'm a simple guy, with simple needs.

Mercedes G-wagen, because as a parent I need a reliable vehicle that can haul two kids, a ton of crap, and ford 40" of water. Y'know, in case. It should also have a ladder to the roof rack on the back because that just says, "I do awesome sh*t with the top of my car."

1974 VW Type 181 Thing. It needs to be acapulco orange, while we're at it. Because never a cooler car was made.

1980 something El Camino SS. Sport and utility! Ideally should be that sh*tty green colour that '80s cars came in. It would have flames painted on it because simply being a boxy '80s El Camino in sh*tty '80s green isn't ridiculous enough.

What, two more? Jesus.

Oh, wait, 2003 New Beetle RSi. Tall enough I can wear a top hat inside and a big stupid whale tail. On a Beetle. Correction, New Beetle.

I really couldn't think of a fifth car, I mean, I've got all the basics covered up there. Family, fun, fast, and '80s throwback light hauling. I'd rather have a boat, anyways.

I feel right at home in this thread :D.

1. (Daily Driver) - Toyota Supra (MKIV). (I honestly have no favorite super and I've never really been intrigued by them as much as I am by the tier/class below)

1993_JZA80_Toyota_Supra_SZ.jpg

I genuinely love this car and everything about it to bits and the day I get one is probably going to be the best day of my life.

2. (Grand Tourer) - 1971 Dodge Super Bee. Obviously more muscle than grand tourer but I'd take this any day of the week over a Ferrari or any of your average grand tourers.

andrews71bee1.jpg

This has got to be my favorite classic ever produced next to the Ford Grand Torino (1972) and like I said before I'd take one of these over any modern grand tourer.

3. (Off road) - 1st gen Chevrolet Silverado. When you see the picture you'll see why I chose this.

0705or_01_z+2006_chevy_silverado_prerunn

Aside from general off roading, baja/trophy truck racing is a favorite of mine and I've always wanted a Silverado trophy truck.

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 2

Daily: 1st gen Lexus LS400. Incredibly reliable and its 4.0 litre V8 sounds vicious. It also packs a punch - 250 hp and 260ft lbs of torque.

1998056_1993_LS400.jpg

Performance car: Toyota GT-ONE Road Car. It weighs under 2,000lbs, tops out at 227mph and does a quarter mile in 10.7 seconds.

Toyota-GT-One-Road-Car.jpg

Weekend car: Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec II. What can I say about this car that hasn't been said? I've loved this car for as long as I can remember, so might as well right?

1998-nissan-skyline-gtr-r34-201505172231

Daily: 1st gen Lexus LS400. Incredibly reliable and its 4.0 litre V8 sounds vicious. It also packs a punch - 250 hp and 260ft lbs of torque.

-lexus-

Is this Matt Farah's Million Mile Lexus?

• Like 2

VWSTp.png

1) As a daily driver, I'd use an F10 BMW M5, it's spacious, incredibly powerful and has a massive load of luxury.

2) For the the track days, I'd use a Koenigsegg Agera. Fast, exclusive, sexy, excellent for me. By the way, I don't have a death wish. :p

3) As a weekend cruising car, I'd use an Acura NSX, it's a great road car and it's finely tuned for performance driving in case you feel like nailing that curve ahead of you.

Edited by Jerome

Trying to be somewhat realistic here...

Daily driver: Maybe an AWD car like a Subaru Impreza WRX STI or a Mitsubishi Evo. Both are spacious, fit 4 people and are pretty much rally cars. I wouldn't mind owning one of them.

Track days: Something fun and sporty. Like a Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ or maybe a Mazda MX-5.

Weekend: As much as I would love to own a Ferrari Testarossa, i think it would be more fitting if I chose something less expensive. Might go for a VW Golf GTI or a Nissan 240SX.

Daily Driver: BMW E30 Touring

e8c9d17d52bdb458844851efcd15bf6e.jpg

Showcar: VH Valiant Charger

Valiant_VH_Charger.JPG

Racecar: S13 Nissan Silvia Hatchback (like this)

tumblr_lx6pn7XA4j1qck2vmo1_500.jpg

Daily: Dodge Viper Gen V ACR (When this is the most fuel efficient, reliable car on the list...)

Weekend Car: RX8 Type S (Was going to be a daily, but...)

Other weekend car: RX7 Type RS (You'd be lucky to have it running daily.)

• 4 months later...

Daily: 1992 Chevy Silverado SS 454

Weekend Toy: 1992 Chevy Corvette ZR-1

Off-road: 2000 Hummer H1