Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,170 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Shmoopy

[REQ|DOC|SA] Request custom opcodes

Bigbossbro08

Can make a opcodes on enable/disable ipl files? It is sometime useful for map mods and for mission building. Can you do that?

Bigbossbro08

Can you update update opcodes? Like animation opcode. If I convert a cutscene animation to a ped animation then I try to play a animation with an Actor. I saw an issue on this animation. If I put the camera on spawn point then I can see the Actor playing animation. If I move the camera from spawn point then the Actor disapears. Pointing back to spawn point I can see the actor again. Can you fix this?

There is a object moving opcode on GTA:VC which is NOP in GTA:SA. Can you bring this feature? It can load scripted path for objects.

Shmoopy

Can make a opcodes on enable/disable ipl files? It is sometime useful for map mods and for mission building. Can you do that?

Can you elaborate ? Do you mean disabling all ipl files that are loaded by the game ?

Can you update update opcodes? Like animation opcode. If I convert a cutscene animation to a ped animation then I try to play a animation with an Actor. I saw an issue on this animation. If I put the camera on spawn point then I can see the Actor playing animation. If I move the camera from spawn point then the Actor disapears. Pointing back to spawn point I can see the actor again. Can you fix this?

There is a object moving opcode on GTA:VC which is NOP in GTA:SA. Can you bring this feature? It can load scripted path for objects.

I think the problem is in the conversion of the cut scene animation to a normal ped animation, cutscene animations are supposed to be played on a certain offset :

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Paths are not supposed to be used with objects , only cars and peds.

Bigbossbro08

Can you elaborate ? Do you mean disabling all ipl files that are loaded by the game ?

I think the problem is in the conversion of the cut scene animation to a normal ped animation, cutscene animations are supposed to be played on a certain offset :

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Paths are not supposed to be used with objects , only cars and peds.

No, not all ipl/ide files. For example GTAV North Yankton. I heard from somewhere that it disables ipl/ide by using certain codes. I want to add a specific map for a while. Then I'll remove it when I want to. I think it is possible through SCM scripting.

You said that this opcode:

0244: set_cutscene_pos [email protected] [email protected] [email protected])

This'll solve my actor 'disappearance' problem?

I was talking about these opcodes.

// GTA VC: (Source from Sanny Builder)049C: $722 = scripted_path_file 0 width 90.0 049D: attach_scripted_file $722 with_object $714 049E: set_scripted_file $722 speed_to 0.0 049F: set_scripted_file $722 distance_along_path_to 3250.0 04A1: release_scripted_file $722 // GTA SA: (Source from http://gtag.gtagaming.com/opcode-database/browse/NOP/)049C: NOP049D: // (N/A possible couldn't find on the site)049E: NOP049F: NOP04A1: NOP
Edited by Bigbossbro08

Marty McFly

AntTweakBar file from first page has expired, can you reupload it please?

Edited by Marty McFly

GTA2PEOPLE

Shmoopy Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

Shmoopy

Shmoopy Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

I actually forgot everything related to GTA modding, haven't done something in years... (Sorry for the late reply, I've been inactive)

Edited by Shmoopy