Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,207 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Cristallo95

Problem with GTA III View...

Question

Cristallo95

Hi there I'm italian, here is the translation with google Hahahaha

Hi all, just last night I bought on the Playstation Store of my PS3 the trilogy of GTA (GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas) but from the start I noticed something that gave me a little 'annoyance and He compromised the gameplay: the view.
Let me explain, when I walk around the city or drive a car the view in the third person on the protagonist is stiff, the "virtual camera" strictly follows the movements of the hero and turn around back or anywhere else I have to walk a bit until the tip in that direction. Only chance, accorgedomene then later, is to be able to use the right analog BUT the view suddenly switches to first person unable to move, aim, shoot or do anything, which is very uncomfortable and almost useless when it is in play. Now a little snooping on YouTube, I realized that in some gameplay of GTA III the game view was that to which I was always used to, and that is the way I move my character with the analog left and the same time, with the right analog, I look around and point targets as of GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA V .... It 'a feature that has been implemented only on a PC or can be used on a console? Because after a few hours of play I was up unfortunately boredom because playing this way is sh*t, with the reduced visibility and it seems to play those old games for PS1 (Ex: Tomb Raider) where the analog did not exist.
You know how to help me? Thank you in advance.

Italiano:

Salve a tutti, giusto ieri sera ho acquistato sul Playstation Store della mia PS3 la trilogia di GTA (GTA III, GTA Vice City e GTA San Andreas) ma fin dall'inizio ho notato una cosa che mi ha dato un po' fastidio e che mi ha compromesso la giocabilità: la visuale.
Mi spiego meglio, quando cammino per la città o guido una macchina la visuale in 3a persona sul protagonista è rigida, la "telecamera virtuale" segue rigidamente i movimenti del protagonista e per girarmi indietro o da qualsiasi altra parte devo camminare un pò finchè non punta verso quella direzione. Unica possibilità, accorgedomene poi dopo, è quella di poter usare l'analogico destro MA la visuale improvvisamente passa in 1a persona non riuscendo a muovermi, mirare, sparare o fare altro, cosa molto scomoda e quasi inutile quando si è in gioco. Ora curiosando un pò su YouTube mi sono accorto che in alcuni gameplay di GTA III la visuale di gioco era quella a cui ero sempre abituato, cioè cammino e muovo il mio personaggio con l'analogico sinitro e contemporaneamente, con l'analogico di destra, mi guardo attorno o punto dei bersagli come su GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA V.... E' una funzione che è stata implementata solo su PC o può essere usata anche su console? Perchè dopo alcune ore di gioco mi è salita purtroppo la noia perchè giocando in questo modo ho una visibilità abbanstanza ridotta e sembra di giocare a quei vecchi giochi per PS1 (Es: Tomb Rider) dove gli analogici non esistevano.
Sapete come aiutarmi? Grazie in anticipo.

5 answers to this question

GTAKid667

Hello @Cristallo95. Welcome to GTAForums.

GTA III on PS3 will always use this "Virtual Camera" and you are not able to change it. You can only move and look at the same time on PC.

Cristallo95

GTA III on PS3 will always use this "Virtual Camera" and you are not able to change it. You can only move and look at the same time on PC.

Is the free view just from the begin of San Andreas implemented? It's a little bit boring and frustrating to play is this way...

GTAKid667

Is the free view just from the begin of San Andreas implemented? It's a little bit boring and frustrating to play is this way...

No, it is not.

Cristallo95

No, it is not.

Why? Explain...

GTAKid667

The feature was not added until GTA San Andreas.