2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is This Against Any Rules?

Eggobites90

WOW dude chill, that's one of the biggest crimes you could ever commit! YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!

No. It's not illegal.

I will have to confirm this, try sending me the code xXSwagYolo420Xx

• Like 5

Yes. It's illegal. In fact, just having the code ASSOCIATED with your account will get you banned permanently so just send it to me and I'll ah... look after it for you ;)

In all seriousness, no, you're fine.

• Like 1

Money Glitcher!

Reported to Dan Houser

Btw, what's her name?

Edited by Fozzie_420
Mainthreadrule.gif

slimeball supreme

No.

You're a nice person, though.

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Only if you make an accompanying video showing it as an infinite money glitch.

looking to get laid with some fellow gtao player i see...

Lol yeah be careful if they let you put your hand down their female characters pants the goods inside may not be as the packaging would like you to believe

Is it against rules to win King of The Hill with guns in passive mode?

p5kbOgLh.jpg

man thats such a pussy move...

i meet 12-13 passive-godmodes every session.

to be honest worst than any session in ps3, thats a lot given the fact people say its a "modders paradise"

Edited by CarimboHanky

I used it once just for check if it works and it does

You used it "once" and completely ruined a whole event, then. Would be good if you do get banned.

• Like 2

I will have to confirm this, try sending me the code xXSwagYolo420Xx

:lol:

You used it "once" and completely ruined a whole event, then. Would be good if you do get banned.

Well they killed me 7times anyway so...

Banned for just using glitches nice.. there is dozen of modders on last gen who bomb all sessions putting windmils near garages , ufos and sh*t, leave them, ban me who "destroyed" one event

Banned for just using glitches nice.. there is dozen of modders on last gen who bomb all sessions putting windmils near garages , ufos and sh*t, leave them, ban me who "destroyed" one event

Yes, they should be banned. Now, back to the pertinent point, YOU should be banned. It has nothing to do with what anyone else does or any other feeble little excuse you can come up with. You should be banned for what you did. The end.

Anyway, coming in here and waving your dick around saying "look what I did" just proves how small it really is. Nob off or stay on topic - the actual topic as per the OP.

• Like 2

What did he do wrong?

He did some move, changes his mind, kill himself and end up in passive with a gun.

So you are going to tell R* they have this bug in the game and ban everyone runs into it? :panic:

What did he do wrong?

He did some move, changes his mind, kill himself and end up in passive with a gun.

So you are going to tell R* they have this bug in the game and ban everyone runs into it? :panic:

1. You do not know any more than we do, which is some little noob running in here shouting "LOOK AT ME CHEATING". Saying it was an accident is puerile.

2. You're another cheating little noob, as shown by the failed signature attempt with a YT wall breach video in it.

3. People like you don't deserve consoles or internet access as you are the very epitome of what is wrong with those things.

4. I will send Rockstar a link of every single video you post, showing weaklings how to falsely achieve a sense of incorrect achievement, because it is you who is holding them back and stopping them learn how to actually better themselves. You are a cancer to the human spirit and I look forward with much aplomb to the day you disappear from gaming and the internet.

Thankfully, the only constant in life is change, and that tells me that you'll be gone.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

What did he do wrong?

1. You do not know any more than we do, which is some little noob running in here shouting "LOOK AT ME CHEATING". Saying it was an accident is puerile.

2. You're another cheating little noob, as shown by the failed signature attempt with a YT wall breach video in it.

3. People like you don't deserve consoles or internet access as you are the very epitome of what is wrong with those things.

4. I will send Rockstar a link of every single video you post, showing weaklings how to falsely achieve a sense of incorrect achievement, because it is you who is holding them back and stopping them learn how to actually better themselves. You are a cancer to the human spirit and I look forward with much aplomb to the day you disappear from gaming and the internet.

Thankfully, the only constant in life is change, and that tells me that you'll be gone.

Have you met JBlasterman4EVER? I have a feeling you two would get along really well!

But seriously, I agree with your comment. I hate cheaters who think they're not doing anything wrong and will come up with any excuse to justify themselves like that sore loser.

Heh - me and Blasterman have a varied history :p

I just despise the little cretins that don't actually have the balls to say, "Yes, I cheat. I do it because I want to so f*ck you!" All this, "I was just looking for my pubis when my character killed everyone and was invincible and it wasn't me because mommy said I'm a good boy and gave me a juice box." It just makes them look worse.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

Cheating is cheating. Don't justify it.

"i cheated on my wife.. but other people have done way worse, so it's not really that bad... right?"

What did he do wrong?

1. Obviously, it is on purpose :lol: its a part of the game.

2. Only YT wall breach video in text is advertising, that's my point to have in the signature. :r*:

3. OK :panic:

4. OK. But, It's better that everyone knows this wall breach, and not just a few

I dont want to start conversation if its cheating or not, Kinda it is.

But its IN game, more people use it faster rockstar patch it, i dont use programs to achieve this, its like, why i cant steal car in game then? it is IN-GAME, So its R* fault not mine, i used it once agains someone in event, if they would code this events better this semi godmode should disable as soon as you enter event.

I dont want to argue anymore, It is cheating, rockstar fault, the end, back to the OP.

• Like 1