2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Money nerf

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Shadowmurder-ysdet

What do you think?Are you in favour of a money value nerf on GTA online?Too many low levels own T20 these days, and that makes me furious because when i was a low level myself i couldnt even afford a zentorno.There is nothing to spend money on sadly, if thes vehicles and weapons costed 10 more, this game would be 10x funnier.

Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

in my old times it could take like a week farming like 3 hours per day for buy entity, indeed its easy now but i am ok with it

What concern is it of yours what other people have and why is it so hard to believe a low level could be starting on their second character. Gtfo with this garbage.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 2

In a way I agree they get the good stuff for beginners but not like r* will do anything about it but honestly I wish they could increase the required rank for surtain vehicles and guns.

There should be a nerf nerf. I mean, everywhere you look these days there's "nerf this" and "nerf that". I never know what the current topic of nerfing is!

Nerfing needs to be nerfed. And while we're at it, can we also buff the buff?

• Like 12

Money is easy to get,if a low level has friends that play they could be doing heists and good payout jobs. I play heists with friends and crew and take 0% payout because I have enough and just like a objective sometimes. like the other guy said people could be on second character I literally just started one last night and haven't played it yet but will be starting out with a bunch of amazing cars.

This kid is the biggest undercover troll on the forums...

Everything is, "nerf this..." "nerf that..."

Mods should nerf your account

Mainthreadrule.gif

Shadowmurder-ysdet

There should be a nerf nerf. I mean, everywhere you look these days there's "nerf this" and "nerf that". I never know what the current topic of nerfing is!

Nerfing needs to be nerfed. And while we're at it, can we also buff the buff?

Why not buff the nerf and nerf the buff instead?I have enough of people who want overpowered things in an online game.Money, lazers and insurgents are way much overpowered in this game, you cant deny it Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

lmao

And dude money is op? How do u expect the game to work? U want to barter with other players? I will trade u my adder and entity plus a sandking for your t20 and Osiris

Edited by Grindgrizzly1

if thes vehicles and weapons costed 10 more, this game would be 10x funnier.

No, not really.

IcOqQpq.gif

Shadowmurder-ysdet

lmao

And dude money is op? How do u expect the game to work? U want to barter with other players? I will trade u my adder and entity plus a sandking for your t20 and Osiris

Money wasnt op the early days, its op now.

The money gain doesn't need to be nerfed. If all the glitched money was gone it would have a bit of the effect you're after. It wouldn't help low levels getting money too quickly (in your opinion) but it would effectively make your money "worth" more in economic terms.

In short, money is fine, just get rid of the glitched cash. Yadda yadda yadda...

rockstarfanboy1987

Brace yourselves a what do you do thread about money nerf is coming guys and gurls!! (And vanessamagick)

• Like 1

When I was low lvl the Zentorno wasn't even out.

Keep things the way they are. It's fine the way it is now. Does this have any negative impact on you apart from paying their (higher) insurance when you decide to destroy their cars?

Early days ? you said u have only put in 26 hours online, what do u play like 20 mins every week lol? Not being rude dude i just have no clue how u only put in 26 hours but talk about early days... Money is money man. Cash rules everything it's life in real life and it's life in gta it is what it is

Feeding the "troll" but here I go anyways (would be great if OP gave a better explanation rather than "you can't deny it that the insurgent is overpowered"...)

I think the main issue at hand is that most GTA:O players (and R*, in my opinion) aren't seeing the whole GTA:O image here. If you've bought a game in Alpha/Beta (for example, H1Z1 - love that game), you've gotta expect some glitches, bugs and changes the devs make. H1Z1, for example, recently got character wipes due to an update and people just accepted it. Now I'm not saying that R* should wipe characters...but I am saying that GTA:O is pretty much in alpha. If you look at GTA:O at its stage right now, it's a full game in itself but if you take into account the vision that R* has (to build the world), it's pretty bare bones. I've been saying this for a while now and I firmly believe that we've seen maybe 10-20% of what GTA:O should be. So for a time to nerf/buff things is now but R* can't keep taking feedback from everyone on the subject of nerfing and buffing. The game is too easy. The game is too hard. There's so much variation in feedback that R* should just play the game themselves and see what needs fixing and what doesn't. The amount of people demanding unnecessary changes is insane and what's more insane is that these people believe they're right and run with the idea, burn it in the ground and then moan when it's ignored But...and it's a big but (and I cannot lie)...there's so many "illegitimate" characters on GTA:O so having a character wipe could benefit the battlefield in so many ways. But that could upset people to restart completely after grinding so many hours in. The best way to approach this is to analyze each player. I mean, R* now has this super anti-cheat going on for PC and while they f*cked up by banning SP modders, they could bring that to console and check each player stat. There's gotta be a spike in leveling or gaining items, right?

The game is severely unbalanced for people looking for a realistic online game, which is what GTA:O was promised (a living, breathing world). But one day, R* will get their sh*t straight and they're gonna set the standard for online experience. For now, though, there's not much we can do except report modders and give actual feedback on what needs buffing or nerfing. Just because you keep getting killed by a jet doesn't mean it should be nerfed. It's a f*cking jet! So if the Insurgent is OP, it's because it's a goddamn military vehicle! Increase the price of it instead or make a special license to use it that you have to complete to get said license. If everyone complaining could take a step back and realize that they're not helping by bitching about things then R* could make some real changes that benefits all.

No offense, OP, but you're going to have to make a better case. :)

*edit*
can't spell for sh*t.

Also, economy is super f*cked. Items over-inflated due to millionaires everywhere but those under 1mill need to grind Rooftop Rumble so they can afford two shirts and some candy bars. R* needs to re-price everything but needs to remove any illegitimate millionaires/billionaires first. They're not really making it harder for those rich, they're just making it harder for those poor.

Edited by livejoker

gorskiegangsta

What do you think?Are you in favour of a money value nerf on GTA online?Too many low levels own T20 these days, and that makes me furious because when i was a low level myself i couldnt even afford a zentorno.There is nothing to spend money on sadly, if thes vehicles and weapons costed 10 more, this game would be 10x funnier.

Why do you care so much about who owns what? So, they own a shiny new supercar. Maybe it's their second character, maybe they bought a cash card, maybe they grinded the cash in the months the update's been out. Either way, what they have is no substitute for skill/experience. The other day, I was escaping with a bounty in a Bifta and a bunch of Zentornos/Kurumas/etc.. could not get me. They gave up quickly and went to get jets/helis, which most of them promptly crashed and/or killed each other. I was finally caught and killed by a dude on a bike.

So, no, I do not think they payouts need a nerf.

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Brace yourselves a what do you do thread about money nerf is coming guys and gurls!! (And vanessamagick)

Btw vanessamagick is a troll, she has tried with me many times.

...economy is super f*cked. Items over-inflated due to millionaires everywhere but those under 1mill need to grind Rooftop Rumble so they can afford two shirts and some candy bars. R* needs to re-price everything but needs to remove any illegitimate millionaires/billionaires first. They're not really making it harder for those rich, they're just making it harder for those poor.

im sure their excesive pricing since early in gtao is the reason why people started exploiting everything releated to money.

in the first week of gtao, i remember there was a mask i wanted it was just 5k, by the time i managed to get that money they had increased the price to 15k, some ridiculous inflation.

Btw vanessamagick is a troll, she has tried with me many times.A troll talking to a troll and calling somebody else a troll.
  • Like 1

the mods nerfd my meme

image.gif

but the message was true,

OP,

WHY YOU SO SALTY?

seriously why do you play this game? what part of it appeals to you?

money is fine.

you are salty.