2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

2 Missions are missing ?

Tarantulaguy1990

Many more missions are mysteriously missing from the menu. R* realizes their remiss and reputedly reaches for results. To players, patience is preached until the problem is properly parried.

Edited by Procopius

There are many missions that have gone missing. All blow up missions, mixed up with coke, cleaning the cat house plus many more I forget the name of as well as those mentioned.

I did manage to get blow up 1 and where credits due back by calling Simeon but all he offers now are the chasers ones (which had gone but I hate them so I don't care).

Sometimes titan of a job and rooftop come up in invites so join one of those and they should reappear on your job list. Other missing ones may appear so keep an eye out.

Unfortunately the missing ones don't show up on voting screens either so watching for invites or phoning all contacts and requesting jobs in the hope one comes up is the only way I know of to get them back.

Your lucky. I lost like 40% of the missions. Calling those guys and request a job does give you ones which are not on the list so you can get them back. Takes loads of time though, especially loading free roam after every mission.

Why doesn't everybody specify their platform? Might help. Rockstar is probably locking off the missions people like for farming, to keep players from making reliable money, Rooftop Rumble has/had stealable/sellable cars

Edited by unc13bud

Why doesn't everybody specify their platform? Might help. Rockstar is probably locking off the missions people like for farming, to keep players from making reliable money, Rooftop Rumble has/had stealable/sellable cars

Nope, it's a known glitch. You just have to play the missions successfully and they'll be back in your list. I seriously lost 50-60% of all my contact missions on the main mission menu about 2 weeks ago; it was the only reason I kept playing the game from then until a few days ago.

Captain Revenge

In the last month on PS3, the mission list went from 67 to 26 to 33 and now back to 67, still missing Crystal Clearout 2 and 3, and Coveted. Titan of a job has returned on my system. RR not sure, i don't recall seeing it. Easy to do in the Buzzard, you just have to find a good intersection that you can intercept the car that takes off, hop out and bullet the driver in the head. Although u may wanna take your time going back too Martins, the longer the mission, you get max RP and cash.

In the last month on PS3, the mission list went from 67 to 26 to 33 and now back to 67, still missing Crystal Clearout 2 and 3, and Coveted. Titan of a job has returned on my system. RR not sure, i don't recall seeing it. Easy to do in the Buzzard, you just have to find a good intersection that you can intercept the car that takes off, hop out and bullet the driver in the head. Although u may wanna take your time going back too Martins, the longer the mission, you get max RP and cash.

as i have already mentioned in several other threads about this issue cco2+3, coveted, and some other missions such as potshot are never in this mission list in the start menu as they are "non contact missions".

so you are not missing these missions as you didn't "have" them on that list.

you can only start these missions by entering the blue corona, clicking on the icon on the map, or via playlist.

for more info about non contact missions read this:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/761863-non-contact-missions/

Edited by size_m

IIRC (from farming), Potshot is a Trevor mission. A lot of these missing missions, although not on the list, are still affilated with 1 of the contacts we meet throughout online. I've got most of mine, including the mysterious "Time to Get Away" from Martin. I have "Mixed Up With Coke", "Rooftop Rumble", all "Blow Up" missions, but missing "Crystal Clearout".