2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pac standard kuruma method should be patched

Shadowmurder-ysdet

In real life when a criminal dies he doesn't respawn either. You in particular should have to make a new character everytime you die for logic sake

Reincarnation :)

LordOfTheDead7

I get its more fun and occasionally I attempt but tbh it's not smart. The bikes will always lose more money. Honestly I don't get why someone is mad over something that helps everyone.

Shadowmurder-ysdet

It shoud not be patched....because of all those noobs.

As long people do not atempt(and fail) to force me in their kuruma and they themself are in time at the boats i do not give a f*ck.

Seriously, if you take away the armored kurumq method away more skilless noobs die and thats not good for anyone

There is another method for these bunch of people you call "noobs", and that is going offroad

Shadowmurder-ysdet

op how does it feel to be one of the most hated persons on gtaf?

Nice troll post bere, you and VanessaMagick will never stop to surprise me by showing how weak trolls can be.

Shadowmurder-ysdet

I can't even use the KERS Boost for some reason so f*ck patching the Kuruma method

Are you on PS4? If you are, I had the same problem and it turned out it was my controller that was broken. DS4s are cheaply made controllers, unfortunately...
I had that same problem too. Two controllers, both had the same problem reoccur in just under a few months. Two faulty left sticks. 'Can't use KERS, character movement sticks, happens with every game.

You can get a free replacement because to my knowledge Sony is aware their controllers are f*cked. I got a new controller but if the same thing happens to the controller (a third time) I'm giving up on the PS4 until they get their sh*t together.

Btw, yes, i have quit some heists because of people using kurumas instead of bikes.No way 3 people have it easy inside a bulletproof car when i am the only one vulnerable to bullets and police cars.

I mean, using the bikes should be the only path one should complete the heist, its this way that it was designed by Rockstar.

Stop trying to troll me! If you act anymore virtuous I'm actually going to start to think that you're serious and that you are against using the safe and profitable alternative.I am not trying to troll you, tell me in which point i have said trollish things.Yes, i have quit some heists because of people not doing things the way they should be done.Absolute truth, no lies here.I have seen some squeakers(yeah, squeakers) that have made their way to the boat using bikes, on hard difficult, so i dont see why grown up people cant do it without using the fu kin kurumas.Yes, and i am crearly against the easy method, i dont like that everyone has private fighter jets in this game, it should be harder to earn money Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

ClaudeSpeed1911

So its difficult to get into heists and you guys want them to be harder so people will leave?

Its hard enough to join a heist let alone finish it right now. Nerf only when they fix this issue.

• Like 1

Stop posting the same s.hit over and over! If you don't like the method, QUIT!

How many times has this thread come up now?

Lol. OP wtf????

#getinthesea[/quote

Weak troll is weak.

Lol. First of all, I'm not trolling. I honestly believe this thread is pathetic and your whine doesn't deserve the energy required to convert the data into pixels in order for people to read it. Secondly, lel @ the quote fail whilst trying to attack someone. You're like a kitten with a toy gun.

• Like 2

You know that even if your three team mates get in a PV that nothing forces you to do it as well.

What about the bike-under-the-map method (I think is only on PS3)?

Should Rockstar block you from using police cars, Riot Vans, and random cars off the street too?

Do you not get the concept behind "sandbox" games?

Maybe you need to stick to side-scroller games where every goal has only one method.

For the record, I prefer police cars along the western highway. I do fine with the bikes on the yellow path and got the Elite Challenge by taking bikes directly north from the bank.

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Lol. OP wtf????

#getinthesea[/quote

Weak troll is weak.

Lol. First of all, I'm not trolling. I honestly believe this thread is pathetic and your whine doesn't deserve the energy required to convert the data into pixels in order for people to read it. Secondly, lel @ the quote fail whilst trying to attack someone. You're like a kitten with a toy gun.

Stop trolling WTF!!!Are you stalking me?

Lol. OP wtf????

#getinthesea[/quote

Weak troll is weak.

It's called a reply. It's exactly what you're doing when you respond to me.

I don't understand the people that are like "I don't like being forced into the Kuruma"

Like...just tell them before the heist not to give you the money because you don't want to get in the Kuruma and you're going to take the bike and they'll probably not give a sh*t. I know I don't give a sh*t.

Hell, I usually don't even take the Kuruma at this point unless everyone else wants to just because I'm lazy and don't like having to climb into my apartment. But I sure as hell would never want it patched because the more options the better.

what the hell was wrong with him ? he's just acting like a phil ( as he noting quinn and vanessa ) . also this guy must be has connection with " rockstarfanboy " guy , me made thread " vanessamagik " appreciation

Shadowmurder-ysdet

what the hell was wrong with him ? he's just acting like a phil ( as he noting quinn and vanessa ) . also this guy must be has connection with " rockstarfanboy " guy , me made thread " vanessamagik " appreciation

Who is Phil btw.I see many users mentioning him.

Who is Phil btw.I see many users mentioning him.

can't tell u who he is but i doubt it he might be reappearing today

Its called human ingenuity, Rockstar knew people would figure it out or they wouldn't have provided that strategic apartment and ability to enter apartments in heists, They wanted players to catch on

The first ingenious player figures it out and then he shows the others the others ad infinitum, It must be how evolution works ! and how fire was discovered ! who would have thought.......

If we continually followed some pre written script we would be animals following instinct, like migrating birds.

Ingenuity is what separates us , what makes us human.

• Like 1

I can't even use the KERS Boost for some reason so f*ck patching the Kuruma method

Are you on PS4? If you are, I had the same problem and it turned out it was my controller that was broken. DS4s are cheaply made controllers, unfortunately...
I had that same problem too. Two controllers, both had the same problem reoccur in just under a few months. Two faulty left sticks. 'Can't use KERS, character movement sticks, happens with every game.

You can get a free replacement because to my knowledge Sony is aware their controllers are f*cked. I got a new controller but if the same thing happens to the controller (a third time) I'm giving up on the PS4 until they get their sh*t together.

Btw, yes, i have quit some heists because of people using kurumas instead of bikes.No way 3 people have it easy inside a bulletproof car when i am the only one vulnerable to bullets and police cars.

I mean, using the bikes should be the only path one should complete the heist, its this way that it was designed by Rockstar.

Stop trying to troll me! If you act anymore virtuous I'm actually going to start to think that you're serious and that you are against using the safe and profitable alternative.I am not trying to troll you, tell me in which point i have said trollish things.Yes, i have quit some heists because of people not doing things the way they should be done.Absolute truth, no lies here.I have seen some squeakers(yeah, squeakers) that have made their way to the boat using bikes, on hard difficult, so i dont see why grown up people cant do it without using the fu kin kurumas.Yes, and i am crearly against the easy method, i dont like that everyone has private fighter jets in this game, it should be harder to earn money

Your ass must be on fire. Welcome to the Internet buttercup, you can't control it. Don't like what other people do? Leave. You're one of over 55 million people that bought the game, we and R* won't miss you.

• Like 1

How about instead of complaining you just play with friends who want to play the same way you do. Some of you people need to quit trying to force others the same way you play. We bought the game with our money so let us play and take the Kuruma if we want to. Nobody is forcing you to ride in the Kuruma, and nobody is forcing you to play their finale. If people use it in your hosted heist and you don't like it then leave. It's really that bloody simple OP.

And youre wrong about kuruma users doing it only cause we suck at bikes, Two of the players I know who use Kuruma method, are so in love with their Lectros they use them almost exclusively on free roam and they are almost done with finding all 50 stunt jumps on the map . They only use Kuruma so they don't lose more money. They want to finish the game with close to what they escaped the bank doors with.

gta_psychedelic

i dont like that everyone has private fighter jets in this game, it should be harder to earn money

Should be harder? You mean harder than going through a whole lotta trouble in the finale to get sh*tty $200k, $250k?

So I assume you are a big portion of the market of 10 people who are pro shark-cards and would love the jet to be 10 million and the golden plane 100 million and an Adder, Zentorno, Osiris, T-20, Inferno, to be 15-20 million each? So that everybody would run around in free roam on a damn Karin Rebel and under dire circumstances had to call Merryweather to steal a heli?

Or maybe you say that, you'd love an increase in difficulty for heist finales? So that, the current 10% of people who complete a heist start to end would be reduced to 0.1%? Or maybe Rooftop Rumble having the guy with the package spawn in a jet on the military base and you'd have to get there with a 5-star level, steal the package somehow, get the stars off, then half an hour later get the amazing $60k reward?

The earnings from "jobs" in the game are already pro-grinding so no thanks.

PD: I think the only one who speaks the truth and probably put there as a tongue-in-cheek audio is Avi, when he says "{...} All of this for the Pacific Standard? Not even for the Union Depository! {...}"

Edited by gta_psychedelic

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Stop trying to troll me! If you act anymore virtuous I'm actually going to start to think that you're serious and that you are against using the safe and profitable alternative.I am not trying to troll you, tell me in which point i have said trollish things.Yes, i have quit some heists because of people not doing things the way they should be done.Absolute truth, no lies here.I have seen some squeakers(yeah, squeakers) that have made their way to the boat using bikes, on hard difficult, so i dont see why grown up people cant do it without using the fu kin kurumas.Yes, and i am crearly against the easy method, i dont like that everyone has private fighter jets in this game, it should be harder to earn moneyYour ass must be on fire. Welcome to the Internet buttercup, you can't control it. Don't like what other people do? Leave. You're one of over 55 million people that bought the game, we and R* won't miss you.Oh yeah they have removed funny things like cargobob capacity to store vehicles i dont see why they cant remove a thing that makes money grinding easy.

Shadowfennekin

It's not hurting you. If anything Kurumas should be banned from Free Roam. Not this Heist

Its pretty sad people need a Kuruma in order to finish this mission. Bunch of noobs.

Anyone can finish the heist on bikes.

You give people too much credit.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

It shoud not be patched....because of all those noobs.

As long people do not atempt(and fail) to force me in their kuruma and they themself are in time at the boats i do not give a f*ck.

Seriously, if you take away the armored kurumq method away more skilless noobs die and thats not good for anyone

There is another method for these bunch of people you call "noobs", and that is going offroadThats what i do.

Lol. OP wtf????

#getinthesea[/quote

Weak troll is weak.

OP your troll is weak and your attempt to attack people for not sharing the same opinion as you makes you a bigot.

"In free roam one player cant access to his garage if he has wanted levels, so may R apply this to heists and missions also..."

Actually, you can access your garage in free roam with a wanted level. You just have to get out of their sight for long enough that the stars are blinking, not solid, indicating that they are searching for you. I have done this to escape police several times.

Lol. OP wtf????

#getinthesea[/quote

Weak troll is weak.

OP your troll is weak and your attempt to attack people for not sharing the same opinion as you makes you a bigot.

That's way too flattering. The OP is clearly a smallot.