2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pac standard kuruma method should be patched

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Shadowmurder-ysdet

OK, as the topic title says, i think the method of obtaining the kuruma(and all other vehicles) during pac standard heist should be removed.No way a criminal goes inside his own garage after having robbed a bank and having killed a lot of police officers,especially when they follow him all the way to his apartment.The payout is huge, and its too easy to do the heist.In free roam one player cant access to his garage if he has wanted levels, so may R apply this to heists and missions also,shark cards are a good reason for them to patch it.

Update:Some people have posted good ideas that should be taken in consideratoin if the patch is not possibile:

1)You have your apartment confiscated without any refunds if you use a kuruma during the heist.It seems a good idea to me as it is more realistic

2)Noose waiting in your garage.Less realistic than the idea above, but definitly more realistic than now and more challenging.

3)You should choose between bikes and kurumas in the plan board.But where with the bikes it is harder to do heists, it should be free if you choose bikes, and given that with kurumas is easier, you should pay 40k more if you choose them.

Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

It should be patched like, "police have confiscated your property, no refunds." after heist.

Then, a part of Pacific Standard preparations should be the purchase of the said apartment and placement of Kuruma inside. So you have spent 100K or something in addition. This way, it will be realistic and not "derp, you HAVE to use THE BIKES"

Oh God, i imagined hearing Lester sperging out in his angry voice...

Or... several SWATs being inside of your apartment.

Edited by Alvarez

1)It's rented under a fake name and only used to store the kuruma, what's the difference with storing a getaway car under a bridge/in a parkinglot?

2)What's wrong with completing the mission more efficiently?

3)you're right, the payout isn't too bad, but with the kuruma it's almost a guarantee to have a 100% take, wich is better than a maybe.

Edit: a criminal who doesn't do everything in his/her power to lower the risk is a stupid criminal bound to get caught/die.

Edited by KingpinRCR

Rashkovskys Shiv

Let the butthurt flow through u....while I run u over with my Kuruma.

Go tell ur mom that they r cheating,kiddie.

• Like 4

Its pretty sad people need a Kuruma in order to finish this mission. Bunch of noobs.

They don't need it to finish the mission. They use it to protect the money carrier from stray bullets.... so they don't lose money.

Anyone can finish the heist on bikes. However a money carrier on a bike has no protection. Bullets hit the money carrrier.... you lose money. Cop car rams the bike and knocks the money carrier off... you lose money.

That is why people use cars. They want to protect the money carrier and finish with the maximum amount of money.

OK, as the topic title says, i think the method of obtaining the kuruma(and all other vehicles) during pac standard heist should be removed.No way a criminal goes inside his own garage after having robbed a bank and having killed a lot of police officers,especially when they follow him all the way to his apartment.The payout is huge, and its too easy to do the heist.In free roam one player cant access to his garage if he has wanted levels, so may R apply this to heists and missions also,shark cards are a good reason for them to patch it.

It doesn't really matter to me if they patch it...but "The payout is huge"? What are you on? The payouts are horrible and unrealistic.

• Like 5

It's always been my opinion that the bikes are the last escape plan I would use if I were planning this heist. I certainly blame R* for not allowing the heist leader to actually plan the heist.

1. Give heist leader the choice of loud or quiet

2. Setup costs should be:

a)the purchase and upgrading of the getaway vehicle(s)

B) purchase of weapons to be used during the heist.

Payouts would be adjusted so a maximum $/hr remains balanced.

• Like 1

You have quite literally pissed off everyone on gta forums who likes having money in gtao.

• Like 2

Shadowmurder-ysdet

It doesn't really matter to me if they patch it...but "The payout is huge"? What are you on? The payouts are horrible and unrealistic.

It doesn't really matter to me if they patch it...but "The payout is huge"? What are you on? The payouts are horrible and unrealistic.The payouts are huge considering GTA online iflaction, for example:A savage costs 2m$ in GTA, where the real life counterpart costs 10 times more.So, its like earning 12$m dollars from the entire heist. Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

No way a criminal goes inside his own garage after having robbed a bank and having killed a lot of police officers,especially when they follow him all the way to his apartment.

just like theres no way a criminal would try to use bikes, some parachutes and a dinghy to escape!

its a nice method, dont like it, dont use it, its that simple!

It doesn't really matter to me if they patch it...but "The payout is huge"? What are you on? The payouts are horrible and unrealistic.The payouts are huge considering GTA online iflaction, for example:A savage costs 2m$ in GTA, where the real life counterpart costs 10 times more.So, its like earning 12$m dollars from the entire heist.

lol no, no they aren't and your logic makes no sense.

Maya Echo Visari

OK, I absolutely hate having money in this game and the idea that people can profit off of Pac Standard is just ridiculous. When I found out that the Kuruma was a much more efficient alternative to using the bikes in the Pac Standard Job, I was so furious. I could not stand getting away with more than $500K split four ways, and completing the heist with a lot of money to spend. No way bandito. I was so mad that upon getting in the boat with around a $1,200,000 take, I quit because it's just wrong, and nobody deserved that kind of money. I'm a winner.

The strange thing is, people constantly report this on Rockstar's support forums (morons) - yet, every update since Heists hasn't introduced a patch to correct this. They're obviously well-aware of it.

• Like 1

Shadowmurder-ysdet

OK, I absolutely hate having money in this game and the idea that people can profit off of Pac Standard is just ridiculous. When I found out that the Kuruma was a much more efficient alternative to using the bikes in the Pac Standard Job, I was so furious. I could not stand getting away with more than $500K split four ways, and completing the heist with a lot of money to spend. No way bandito. I was so mad that upon getting in the boat with around a $1,200,000 take, I quit because it's just wrong, and nobody deserved that kind of money. I'm a winner.

The strange thing is, people constantly report this on Rockstar's support forums (morons) - yet, every update since Heists hasn't introduced a patch to correct this. They're obviously well-aware of it.

Mmmmmmmm how much money do you have? I am asking you that because you call morons those who want money grinding harder because, as for now, there is nothing to spend money for me.Why do you want everybody to get rich, dont you like being above everyone else?I dont like that everyone can get a soviet attack helicopter, a private jet etc that easily.Every lobby is filled with those warfare machines, all of that cause grinding is easy. Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

Mmmmmmmm how much money do you have? I am asking you that because you call morons those who want money grinding harder because, as for now, there is nothing to spend money for me.Why do you want everybody to get rich, dont you like being above everyone else?I dont like that everyone can get a soviet attack helicopter, a private jet etc that easily.Every lobby is filled with those warfare machines, all of that cause grinding is easy.

you bitching about this... i guess you had a massive stroke during the 2X heist event...

pacstand 2X and lose no money when bullets hit you!

• Like 1

Mmmmmmmm how much money do you have? I am asking you that because you call morons those who want money grinding harder because, as for now, there is nothing to spend money for me.Why do you want everybody to get rich, dont you like being above everyone else?I dont like that everyone can get a soviet attack helicopter, a private jet etc that easily.Every lobby is filled with those warfare machines, all of that cause grinding is easy.$87 Million.

Couldn't resist answering.

Edit: inb4karuma

Edited by DarthBanana

Shadowmurder-ysdet

Mmmmmmmm how much money do you have? I am asking you that because you call morons those who want money grinding harder because, as for now, there is nothing to spend money for me.Why do you want everybody to get rich, dont you like being above everyone else?I dont like that everyone can get a soviet attack helicopter, a private jet etc that easily.Every lobby is filled with those warfare machines, all of that cause grinding is easy.you bitching about this... i guess you had a massive stroke during the 2X heist event...

pacstand 2X and lose no money when bullets hit you!

I havent done the 2x pac standard event because i have already bought all warfare vehicles i needed(hydra, savage,valk,tank,insurgent,lazer) Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet

Mann. Why do people always get mad and complain when somebody smarter then them figures a easy better way out

• Like 2

Shadowmurder-ysdet

The strange thing is, people constantly report this on Rockstar's support forums (morons) - yet, every update since Heists hasn't introduced a patch to correct this. They're obviously well-aware of it.Btw, yes, i have quit some heists because of people using kurumas instead of bikes.No way 3 people have it easy inside a bulletproof car when i am the only one vulnerable to bullets and police cars.

I mean, using the bikes should be the only path one should complete the heist, its this way that it was designed by Rockstar.

Edited by Shadowmurder-ysdet