3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] White Mambas MC LS {WWMC}

Lost Legend

Lost Legend

White Mambas MC LS

e9OpAst.jpg(Credit for patch goes to Reaper LP)

ABOUT

The club was formed on September 18th, 2015 by a newly released convict who goes by the name "White Mamba". He earned the title of White Mamba for his cunning/deceiving methods. He then began looking for people who were like-minded to join his Club and rise to the top of the criminal motorcycle club syndicate ...

Bylaws & Info

- Ages 14+ is allowed. Must be somewhat mature. No racism, sexism, anti-homosexual comments e.g. Jokes are fine.

- Incase you couldn't/didn't read the thread title and the tag, this is a PS4 MC only.

- Fight with what you are fought with. If they use ARs, you use ARs. They blow you up, you blow them up.

- Try and ride a Western/LCC (Harley-Davidson type) whenever possible and especially with your fellow club members. The Dinka Thrust & Vindicator I will make an exception for.

- Preferably use a headset. This grants much more efficient communication.

- Preferably players in a GMT timezone or a similar timezone.

- Try and check Social Club actively.

- This is a highly strict roleplaying crew with Church and in time will have prospecting. This will be a PvP/Competitive MC, be prepared to fight.

- This crew is both an Auto Aim and Free Aim crew, try and stay in Free Aim preferably.

- Make sure your profile visibility is set to everyone on Social Club. I need to know who you are. Preferably have your game stats showing.

- Once you have joined, you should leave all crews that aren't related to WMMC.

- Prospecting will be introduced once a solid First 9 Hierarchy has been established. Prospecting will last one week or a few days depending on how I feel about you.

- Do not kill fellow members without permission from myself or any other high-ranked members.

- Do not bring down any burdens on the club such as killing members of other clubs without permission.

Positions

*Available positions are in orange*

- Vice President: The vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice prez is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isnt always the case. Its his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.
- Sgt. At Arms: The sergeant at arms is basically the gangs policeman. He enforces club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for back ups (attacks on rivals).
- Road Captain: Most motorcycle gangs have a position known as Road Captain. He is in charge of logistics during a club run. He plans the route. The Road Captain rides at the front and leads the pack with the president. The position of Road Captain is usually a non executive position.
- Secretary: The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch). He corresponds with other gangs and its his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is usually responsible for keeping records of club assets although the treasurer will do this in some gangs.

Source: http://samcroclan.we...rarchyranks.htm

- Outrider (Custom Position): A member who goes in advance of a high ranking club officer to clear a passage. Normally would act as a bodyguard for the President. Could be combined with Road Captain if necessary

- Enforcer: To enforce clubpolicies/bylaws to Prospects. Assistant to Sgt. At Arms & assists club members in their interpretation of club responsibilities. Generally to promote club life among members.

- Tailgunner: Defend club rides, assistant to Outrider & Road Captain.

POSITIONS WILL NOT BE HELD OUT TO ANYBODY. YOU MUST SHOW LOYALTY.

Before joining, you should fill out an application so I know who I am enlisting...

If you wish to join then copy this question template and answer the following questions (PLEASE DO NOT PASTE THE BRACKETED PARTS):
Timezone:

Skill/Proficiency (what you would bring to the table):

Social Club Username:

Past Motorcycle Clubs and past crews:

Preferred Position: (e.g. Road Captain or Secretary. *Positions can be only allocated to one person, we cannot have two Sgt. At Arms. The same person cannot have two positions/roles either. Exceptions can be made however for certain positions)

Preferred Targeting System: (e.g. Free Aim, Auto Aim. The reason I ask is so I know if you have any experience, if you do not have any experience, then we could schedule a friendly inter-crew battle/TDM to sharpen your aiming skills)

Why do you want to join WWMC? (This is so I can get an idea of who you are and your intentions):

What do you want your road name to be?: (A road name is the name you would be preferred to be called when with the crew. This isn't mandatory but in example, mine would be "White Mamba")

If you are joining only for RP or are an unjustified crew hopper you most likely will not be accepted.

Havoc Vote

What is a Havoc vote?

We will have Havoc votes if another players actions are deemed worthy enough of a death penalty. All members must vote unanimously. Havoc votes will be executed by "Harbingers of Havoc". These will be players who are experienced virtual killers who would kill for the club and would be given the title of Harbingers of Havoc.

"What can I do to avoid a Havoc vote being executed against me?"

For non-members: Stay on good terms with the club, don't kill us, irritate us or inconvenience us in any way and you should be fine.

For members: These three above still apply. If you wish to leave the club, make sure you leave on good terms and explain why you're leaving plus settle any inside-the-club beef (if there is any) on the way out. Generally, just follow the Bylaws and you'll be fine.

Edited by Lost Legend