2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Opinion about New FM Events

Zibulaatio

I dont know what you guys think, but IMO there is too many challenges than king of the hill etc. I have played FM events update about 10h and still havent played Hunt The Beast. But instead I played atleast 10x most headshots challenges, 7x most sniper kills and 5x most afk player kills(melee kills).

Like Freemode wasnt big enough war zone already...

Also some challenges are so boring, like top speed, wheelie and free fall. After playing them once i dont really feel to participate them anymore.

Events need more variety, they could make race events instead, like how they do Penned In. Players would meet at bubble, everybody who joins goes passive mode to non joiners. Some events would require car from certain class.

Thats just one idea of many. What do u guys think about these challenges and modes?

To spawn king of hill or beast you have to be in lobby +25people, otherwise the crap ones will spawn like driving without crashing etc

Edited by Bender.ㅤ

To spawn king of hill or beast you have to be in lobby +25people, otherwise the crap ones will spawn like driving without crashing etc

Nope you need 10 people for Hunt the beast

whats i was in one lobby for 6hours yesterday, YES 6Hours, there were 20people~ only sh*t ones spawned, only one good one was that where you have to survive under that ball

On Topic:

IMO the events should just happen every 6 minutes, and in this Order: Every 6 minutes there is a Challenge and after another 6 minutes an Event.

On Topic:

IMO the events should just happen every 6 minutes, and in this Order: Every 6 minutes there is a Challenge and after another 6 minutes an Event.

thats a good idea.

On Topic:

some events take 10 minutes so you can't have them every 6 minutes and some dont start until enough players have reached a certain area. Edited by TreFacTor

I partially agree with OP, I've been playing for hours, and did multiple events multiple times, and still haven't done some of them.

The only time I played hunt the beast, it ended in a spawn killing war at the beasts first checkpoint. I couldn't get away to chase the beast thanks to fellow hunters. I want a rematch so I can stalk the beast at his 2nd or 3th checkpoint.

Edited by 7nvd

It looks fun and it's a good update even if it would only include one feature, hiding the blips that is.

Whis I could afford an Xbox Obe though...

F8i4bRU.png

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I got king of the castle yesterday with only 6 people in the lobby and 3 others playing for most of the time until I joined in with about a minute to go.

There needs to be an option where you are asked if you want to join an event rather than having to go into the interaction menu to hide the event icons, which (if you choose to hide them once an event has started) takes you to a black screen asking if you're sure about not being in the event. The integration is extremely clunky.

Plus, all these events do is lag a pretty laggy game even more with so much activity in a small area of the map.

Needs to be an option where a player can trigger an event of their choice if there is not one active.

Edited by am30

I like them, only problems are that most of them can't be done in passive even though no pvp is required and then some events can get exploited using passive mode too. The homing launcher, cannons and missiles should be disabled too during some events. The events also need to have a shorter delay timer so that players can jump from one event to another faster.

Hunt the Beast isn't as good as it sounds. On paper it's amazing but in reality the map is so big that unless you're in an aircraft, it's just luck as to whether you see the beast. And if you are in an aircraft you'll be shot down pretty quickly. Most people just stumble around the map for a while and then get a notification that the beast has been killed

Hunt the Beast isn't as good as it sounds. On paper it's amazing but in reality the map is so big that unless you're in an aircraft, it's just luck as to whether you see the beast. And if you are in an aircraft you'll be shot down pretty quickly. Most people just stumble around the map for a while and then get a notification that the beast has been killed

For the first checkpoint this is true, but Hunt the beast gets intenser as the beast gets into more and more checkpoints.

I played as the beast once, and I collected 4 checkpoints easily, one after another, and after I had reached the 6th checkpoint everything got intense and there were aroudn 8 people after me, surrounding me.

This is due to perfect placement of SOME checkpoints.

• 1 month later...
whywontyoulisten

I did Kill List with a solitary random for the first time today, and he said he couldn't control any of the Savage's weapons, so spent the duration sat in the rear cockpit doing nothing. Seems a little pointless?

Shootinalloveryourface

I was the beast was the first time yesterday. It was a rush, and I got £32k, so I like it.

But it was very easy. On the 9th checkpoint one guy got close, he saw me for a second or two, and I took a little detour to the final checkpoint, but that was it. So all in all that was disappointing.

Still, maybe next time I'll get a challenge ;)

Overall I love the free roam events. I'm sure in time they will be amended to be improved

I can't tell you how many hunt the beast events I've encountered, and I thought it was boring as hell!

I wish they would remove all of the freemode events, but keep King of the Hill and Hunt the Beast. And then they should add back all of the old freemode events, like Simeon's vehicle, armored truck, and crate drop.

That's just my opinion.