2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pegasus Idea

Bnd

Rockstar should allow/add us

Ability to Regroup Pegasus Vehicles

Relist or something like that, like you can switch positions of Vehicles on the list, not by order,

Like there cloud be by:

Order

Name A-Z

Name Z-A

Last Used

Custom

I just hate scrolling through entire list of all vehicles in game to get Hydra or Savage etc etc

I remember entire list anyway but it would be cool to just sort this out, im not talking about selling/removing them, just Sort by Your liking.

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
  • Like 6

Pretty much everyone has suggested this, I don't know why they haven't made it a feature already.

• Like 2

Don't forget the ability to respray them with crew colours.

Yeah but implementing Ability to sort f*cking names, ffs even monkey can do that

They should also give us an actual Pegasus to fly on, and 50 more cars, and they should come to each of our houses and shake our hands for buying their game, and they should do this and that and this and that because reasons.

entitled-schmidt.gif

Edited by XO Radio

Arrows to Athens

Don't forget the ability to respray them with crew colours.

Yeah but implementing Ability to sort f*cking names, ffs even monkey can do that

We're talking about Rockstar here.

Dude, its not Big idea to implement in game, they did good thing with hidding jobs, but.. after 2years, they listen like valve do, they fixed hitboxes after 3years ffs

Arrows to Athens

Dude, its not Big idea to implement in game, they did good thing with hidding jobs, but.. after 2years, they listen like valve do, they fixed hitboxes after 3years ffs

3 years?

I agree on regroup by type. many times I want to hit for buzzard but I get a boat....fml

Arrows to Athens

CS:GO has been out since 2012, Beta, played since day 1 was bitching about hitboxes since day 2

Ahhh I see... My bad.

Yes shhhh there there I know, I know.

Here lay down on this blanket and I'll be back with cookies, it's going to be alright I promise.

I know they still have so many little things you'd like added, we still have like 12 expressions we can do and 12 haircuts and the same interiors in all our houses but shhh I know, I know. Don't get upset, sweet princess.

Rockstar executives are reading this thread (thank you for the illumination on this never-before-mentioned concept) and I assure you they WILL correct this, they'll put it in motion STAT. It's so easy to add I'm sure they just forgot about it... right??

shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

Edited by XO Radio

Arrows to Athens

I agree on regroup by type. many times I want to hit for buzzard but I get a boat....fml

But then instead of re-arranging the order for a new one you have to destroy the current one. Wtf Cockstar?

>Hydra

>Mule

>Savage

20% of the time is a f*cking Mule then im bit mad becouse wanted to call something quick, then i have to drive to other side of the city THEN wait 5min

Yes shhhh there there I know, I know.

Here lay down on this blanket and I'll be back with cookies, it's going to be alright I promise.

I know they still have so many little things you'd like added, we still have like 12 expressions we can do and 12 haircuts and the same interiors in all our houses but shhh I know, I know. Don't get upset, sweet princess.

Rockstar executives are reading this thread (thank you for the illumination on this never-before-mentioned concept) and I assure you they WILL correct this, they'll put it in motion STAT. It's so easy to add I'm sure they just forgot about it... right??

shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

Patching ridiculous money glitch took them 6h, So Yeah.

streetx1xracer

>Hydra

>Mule

>Savage

20% of the time is a f*cking Mule then im bit mad becouse wanted to call something quick, then i have to drive to other side of the city THEN wait 5min

You know you can just destroy it then call it up again?

>Hydra

>Mule

>Savage

You know you can just destroy it then call it up again?i have to drive to a destination, and after recent patch (i think) i have to wait 5min.

Arrows to Athens

>Hydra

>Mule

>Savage

You know you can just destroy it then call it up again?

Travel half way across the map just to destroy it instead of simply re-arranging the order for a new one? Okay, whatever floats your boat.

Protip:

Call Merryweather

Order a Heli Ride

Shoot the unfortunate pilot who shows up

Call Pegasus

Order your vehicle of choice

Fly wherever it spawned and move on with your day

Edited by XO Radio

Protip:

Call Merryweather

Order a Heli Ride

Shoot the unfortunate pilot who shows up

Call Pegasus

Order your vehicle of choice

Fly there and move on with your day

lose another 4-6mins becouse rockstar cant add simple thing, yeah
  • Like 1

Yep. Because what are you going to do about it otherwise?

Oh, create bitch and moan threads. Answered my own question.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

Yep. Because what are you going to do about it otherwise?

Oh, create bitch and moan threads. Answered my own question.

Comes up with a good idea and gets directed to the bitch and moan thread. Seriously? You obviously don't have anything to contribute other than bashing on ideas.

I made the mistake of buying all of the pegasus vehicles back in the billionaire days in Dec/Jan 2013 and i learned from that mistake so when i made my new character i only bought what i needed and what i would use.

But i would still like this video so my Hydra is at the top of the list instead of the bottom.

As said, a good idea. Or at the very least, group Planes, Boats, Armed vehicles together in seperate menu's (ok, so it'd add 1 more click) Then you don't go looking for a boat and accidentally call a Shamal...

I made the mistake of buying all of the pegasus vehicles back in the billionaire days in Dec/Jan 2013 and i learned from that mistake so when i made my new character i only bought what i needed and what i would use.

But i would still like this video so my Hydra is at the top of the list instead of the bottom.

Instead of scrolling down the list to get to your Hydra, press up on the D-pad. Its a lot quicker assuming the vehicle you want is toward the bottom of the list. I know, not the answer you're looking for, but at least a quicker option than scrolling down.

Instead of scrolling down the list to get to your Hydra, press up on the D-pad. Its a lot quicker assuming the vehicle you want is toward the bottom of the list. I know, not the answer you're looking for, but at least a quicker option than scrolling down.

I know i do, do that but still because my Buzzard is in between and i don't know how many times i've been driving while trying to order one of my vehicles and i accidently selected something i didn't mean to select.

That reminds me we also need an option to recall vehicles if we order the wrong one

A custom list would be the best, so you can sort the vehicles as you want them in the list according to which you use the most.

My list would probably look like this:

1. Dump

2. Prison Bus

3. Journey

4. Stretch

5. Sun trap

lol

I have to much pegasus veichles... call them over the years that much,i can order a savage with my eyes closed.

Just count the clicks on the d-pad. It isnt that hard. Come on!!

(7 clicks is savage. 8 a hydra for me ;) )

Edited by Schumy7

press up instead of down when the list shows to go to the bottom of the list. bottom is most recent purchases. ;)