2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Recruiting for gta movie

T6F_Casting

Hello there you, yes you looking at this here post. Have you ever wanted to participate in a gta movie well look no further. Our first movie 90 second window has 79K views and we need some help with our second movie and many others. We are primarily on ps4 but don't worry if you don't have a ps4 we also have voice acting roles available. If interested check out the post below.

Triplesixfilms Audition-Casting

We are Triplesixfilms (www.youtube.com/user/Triplesixfilms) and we specialize in making big scale Machinima's on GTA 5 for the Playstation 4. Our last offering that released just under a year ago is sitting kindly at 79K views and still growing. Even though it wasn't the cleanest film with its fair share of issues including sound we are rectifying that with our latest film. We are almost finished with filming and are very deep into the editing with a release window of November. The project is called Vendetta and its by far the biggest and deepest movie in terms of scene by scene development and scale.

Movie synopsis - Vendetta

When a black ops assassin goes rogue in a War against his former employers its down to former government Tracker Luke Carter to track and hunt his most dangerous mission yet that'll push even him far beyond his own limits and make him question his own allegiance in the War that is brewing between factions within. Vendetta will take you on a journey of not just personal deceit but also a trail of revenge that just got personal.

Character Voice roles up for grabs -

(1) Eli Zerkov - Supporting cast member

Eli Zerkov is the director and head of the FIB who works closely and is possibly the soul purpose for the monster that is Priest (Rogue Agent)

(2) Dean (Call sign) Matrix - Cameo role (Possibly extended)

Dean is one half of the character duo known as The Twins. The twins are members of a merc division known as a Ghosts unit that operate against threats within governments. Deans Job is working undercover, infiltrating the IAA.

(3) Carson Banks - Small role

Carson Banks is the second half of the twins. His Job is a military advisory, working on the Dark side of the Law.

(4) Agent Zero - Brief role

Agent zero is an out reach agent on the hunt for Priest before being killed.

(5) Agent Two - Brief role

Similar to the role of agent Zero

(6) Police officer 1 and 2 (Both separate roles that are extra roles) Credit still included!

(7) Viktor - Cameo role

A Black ops Hitman with ties to the Ghost division. (Possible Future role)

Other little roles such as officers ect but no important.

(Note - All help would be appreciated and all help would be credited with the rest of the team in the credits. Rules are is that no ego's are welcome. If you get a part that makes you part of the team. You don't slate anybody elses VA or critique the team. Everybody is treated equally. Remember there is no I or U in team.)

VA is recorded using Memo apps or interview mode depending on the phone you own. Tablets can also be used! All sound will be tested!

If interested email [email protected]

You mean this post? Or...

It made it all one post my bad little inexperienced.

Well if you need a female actress for whatever reason just let me know.

You mean this post? Or...

It made it all one post my bad little inexperienced.

Well if you need a female actress for whatever reason just let me know.

Were you looking to do voice acting or physical acting? Either way we can get you in for an audition to be looked at for future projects.

Edited by T6F_Casting

RACING MOVIE WITH A BUNCH OF SEXY FEMALES

We're definitely looking at the possibility of a racing movie in the near future. As for the sexy female thing I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'd rather have a good storytelling experience over just shoving girls onto the screen.

We're definitely looking at the possibility of a racing movie in the near future. As for the sexy female thing I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'd rather have a good storytelling experience over just shoving girls onto the screen.

Not to mention that 'SEXY FEMALES' and GTA Online are mutually exclusive...

But for either female voice acting or female in-game acting, just let me know.

Not to mention that 'SEXY FEMALES' and GTA Online are mutually exclusive...

But for either female voice acting or female in-game acting, just let me know.

Well I'll be happy to test you out for both as most of the people on the team do. For voice acting as your not trying out for a specific role it will be more of an audio test. Most of us record on our phones and then send it through, I myself have a super clear interview mode. So just record whatever your comfortable with and send it to [email protected] as for physical acting just send me a friend request on psn xX_Ryan_Black and we shall see how that goes.

gta_psychedelic

Do you guys are filming using the editor (still yet to try it myself)? Since it came out two days ago and you say you are already finishing... I'm guessing no.

Do you guys are filming using the editor (still yet to try it myself)? Since it came out two days ago and you say you are already finishing... I'm guessing no.

Around 90% of the filming for vendetta is complete. We are simply using the editor for this film as a way to finish up some sequences and touch up others. We began filming around april-March. So to answer your question no we do not film solely with the editor. We have completed one movie without the editor we will be using the editor to do what we can't do without it and probably staying away from it otherwise.

• Like 1

ain't got ps4 , any roles i can grab?

All the roles above are voice acting roles so if you'd like to try any of them out you can. Just record an audition and send it to [email protected], You Don't need to have a ps4 for voice acting you do if you want to have a physical part in an upcoming movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our twitter @T6F_OFFICIAL Just announced our teaser for upcoming film Vendetta.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I hope it's not to late to reply on this, but, I'm totally in on doing some voice acting for this project. I'm a 16 year old male, and I have a pretty good microphone that could get the job done. I'm down for doing just about any role you throw at me, I might not exceed at all of the roles, but I do have some acting experience, being in a small independent film two years back. I only have GTA on PC, so I won't be able to work with you on some other filming projects, but again, I would be more than happy to voice act for this and any future projects. Reply to me on the forums or contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Also for the Audition, what should I do? Is there something I should read from, or should I just do my own thing?

Edited by Zaxxstar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I hope it's not to late to reply on this, but, I'm totally in on doing some voice acting for this project. I'm a 16 year old male, and I have a pretty good microphone that could get the job done. I'm down for doing just about any role you throw at me, I might not exceed at all of the roles, but I do have some acting experience, being in a small independent film two years back. I only have GTA on PC, so I won't be able to work with you on some other filming projects, but again, I would be more than happy to voice act for this and any future projects. Reply to me on the forums or contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Also for the Audition, what should I do? Is there something I should read from, or should I just do my own thing?

Hey sorry about not responding I've been really busy with work. For your audition just do your own thing. If you'don't like get in touch with the director at [email protected]