4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Favorite Cheat codes?

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Every single GTA has cheats, my favorite cheats have to be:

GTA 1 - 'itsgallus' unlocks all 3 cities, this is my favorite since you can explore all 3 cities without having to unlock them.

GTA2 - 'GODOFGTA' is a basic cheat which gives you all weapons, and GTA2 has some really good weapons...

GTA III - 'ILIKEDRESSINGUP', IDK why but I love doing missions as a cop or gang member, the only annoying thing about this code is that if you want to play as a specific NPC you got to repeat the code over and over.

'GIVEUSATANK' is pretty cool too, too bad its weak as sh*t in the PC version.

GTA Vice City - 'PANZER' and all the model change codes, basically the same reasons as GTA 3 only the tank is actually useful, I had so much fun as a kid just repeatedly blowing up cops in a tank.

GTA San Andreas - Where to start, this game has too many cheats! Probably 'AEZAKMI' (Never wanted code), 'ROCKETMAN' (Jetpack), KGGGDKP (Vortex), 'PROFESSIONALKILLER' (Hitman stats for all weapons), 'FULLCLIP' (No reload), 'HESOYAM' (Full Health+Armour and $250,000).

GTA IV - GTA IV doesn't have many cheats but spawning the Annihilator was always useful.

GTA V - Skyfall cheat is fun to use, Invincibility, Super Jump, Fast run, Fast swim and exploding and fire Bullets are essential when going on a rampage :)

• Like 1

For SA, SJMAHPE - Recruit anyone with 9mm

For IV, I guess spawning cars mid air when flying with an Annihilator or spamming health/armor/repair, GTA-555-0100

Edited by B Dawg

Xing of Virtue

Where's TBOGT? I love the devastating cheats in that game!

Edited by Xing of Virtue
  • Like 1

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Where's TBOGT? I love the devastating cheats in that game!

Explosive punch is awesome in that game/DLC :)

Edited by Stoney0503

Pedestrains go nuts is hailarious in gta 3. It basically turns into a survival game if you enter the weapons for all cheat. SA had a huge amount of cheats which made it fun mess around with. Tbogt had some good cheats too. Can't forget explosive sniper rounds. Nice.

I don't remember the code exactly, but the recruit anyone cheat in San Andreas was amazing. I used to recruit a bunch of homeless people, steal a bus, drive them out to Venturas and we'd just like, hang out and stuff, y'know? Give them a good meal, some time on the slots, then drive the bus off the top of Chiliad because f*ck you dirty Pete, you stole the last of the chips, what is wrong with you man?

• Like 1
Signatures are dumb anyway.

I don't remember the code exactly, but the recruit anyone cheat in San Andreas was amazing. I used to recruit a bunch of homeless people, steal a bus, drive them out to Venturas and we'd just like, hang out and stuff, y'know? Give them a good meal, some time on the slots, then drive the bus off the top of Chiliad because f*ck you dirty Pete, you stole the last of the chips, what is wrong with you man?

I loved dressing in black then recruiting the Triads who already had the AK47 equiped and shooting people around :p

SEAWAYS was always one of my favorites. I loved using it and the flying cars cheat at the same time. It saved my ass a couple of time during my first moments with Vice City.

ROCKSTAR MANIC

All i can say is R1,R2,L1,X,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN,RIGHT,UP. I really wish i could do this in real life. Id probably do this all day if i could

itsgallus, GODOFGTA, CHITTYCHITTYBB, SEAWAYS, JUMPJET, GIVEUSATANK, OHDUDE, CORNERSLIKEMAD, GETTHEREFAST, AIRSHIP, CJPHONEHOME.

• Like 1

Never Wanted.. helped me explore on my own time in San Andreas.

Second favorite(s) are probably all of the weapon cheats :p

VWSTp.png

GTA 3: GUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNS

GUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNS

• Like 1

"Flying cars" and "Cars drive on water" are always fun cheats to mess around with. "Pedestrians riot" combined with "Peds with guns" is also quite amusing.

San Andreas Countryside
Meet the GTA 3 players who've spent a decade playing pass-the-pad to 100% the game - GamesRadar

GTA:LCS Save Editor - Supports Android, iOS, PS2, and PSP saves!

GTA3 Save Editor  - Big update in the works!