1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

The property cap was likely to save memory, more specifically for last-gen platforms.

then they can remove it on new gen so i have a reason to transfer

I'm pretty sure they will in the near future just to piss people off.

people in general are butthurt weak creatures.

say one word wrong or have a strong opinion on social media many people will claim they will kill you but all will be to weak to act even if you ran them over in public.

i think its time for gtao next gen to leave older gen behind at full force now, but yea, so far i have seen rockstar still needs to lose some incompetence

I must be one of the exceptions to the rule lol. I always walk the walk irl. I think r* is tryin to ease ppl into the reality of no more dlcs for lg since there wasnt any new content, just new freeroam stuff thats hit or miss. I think the next dlc (still hoping for low) will be full of content to further entice ppl over to cg and boost cash cards at the same time. Lg is full of cash modders, so new content for them would hardly make them any $.

agreed

im not concerned with rockstar earning more cash though

if i transfer my milions are coming with me

I would hit up the "daily objective glitch" b4 coming over. Unless u got tons of $. I was on day 26 when it got patched thx to freemode dlc :(

I would love for a legit cops and crooks DLC. Something where people could role play as LCPD.

Also, i think they would add alot of playtime with more interiors.

I want a tag rype race. One infected car, hit or touch another to turn it infected if there are any uninflected left they get the most money if everybody gets infected the main gets the most the last guy to get infected gets second most then infected then un infected etc..

• Like 2

I would love for a legit cops and crooks DLC. Something where people could role play as LCPD.

Ive been thinking about this very idea for a while. Ill post my concept eventually prob (when i stop procrastinating.....tomorrow lol.)

I want a tag rype race. One infected car, hit or touch another to turn it infected if there are any uninflected left they get the most money if everybody gets infected the main gets the most the last guy to get infected gets second most then infected then un infected etc..

Sounds like a good freemode event.

• Like 1

Can someone explain what the LOW update is

12 lowrider cars.

..allegedly

We have the list and the codename. Whether it happens, or not, is up to r*. They removed the list w the last dlc so it either was cut, or they removed it bcuz its still coming soon. Im leaning towards it still happening imo. All the cars on the list are technically in the "muscle" class (except moonbeam) but they fit in the lowrider theme.

*LSPD

I know it sounds stupid and redundant, but I really wouldn't mind a convertible pack. I mean fully function convertible roofs were introduced in this game but ever since launch we haven't gotten any fully functional DLC convertibles. I mean the game is sunny and going for drives can be relaxing, so why not do it in a convertible?

Some already existing models that could use extra topless variants:

- Massacro

- Windsor

- Dominator

- Sabre Turbo

- Penumbra

- Schwartzer

- Comet

Probably would have a better chance of winning the lottery. Just kind of desperate for info right now, lol.

Edited by Scaglietti
  • Like 1

^ Okay. You want more cookie cutter content? Good for you. But news flash, we're getting sick of it.

Not sure what "cookie cutter" content you are referring too, but imo, a load of lowrider cars serves absolutely no purpose or betterment of the game. Same with the stupid "I'm not a hipster" (yes, yes you are) DLC, and it's pitiful selection of useful content...glad you're amused and entertained by a couple of worthless cars. I grew out of that kind of cheap crap when I stopped playing with Hot Wheels.
  • Like 2

^ Okay. You want more cookie cutter content? Good for you. But news flash, we're getting sick of it.

Not sure what "cookie cutter" content you are referring too, but imo, a load of lowrider cars serves absolutely no purpose or betterment of the game. Same with the stupid "I'm not a hipster" (yes, yes you are) DLC, and it's pitiful selection of useful content...glad you're amused and entertained by a couple of worthless cars. I grew out of that kind of cheap crap when I stopped playing with Hot Wheels.

So in your eyes, any car added is pointless. Or cheap cars. Cookie cutter referring to supercars and sports cars. Any new cars added is good, but supercars and sports cars are getting old. Seems Rockstar has a one track mind with supercars. Sure other types have been added but what are they gonna do when they made a 918, an FXX K, and every other super car? And then when they add all the sports that they can? Some muscle cars, low riders and imports would be nice. Don't like other people's ideas, don't f*cking read them.

• Like 2

'Absolutely no purpose or betterment'

I can understand that, form over function.

Tbh I hardly use most of the functional things ATM, so a bit of fun, some style, is welcome.

Bring on clean voodoo with hydros xd

• Like 1

Whatever it is I will appreciate it. Unlike the vast majority of this forum.

i agree,EVERY kind of dlc is welcome by me.to many people thinking that they are entitled to stuff,Well the only thing they are entitled to is what rock* decides to bring out
  • Like 1

i agree,EVERY kind of dlc is welcome by me.to many people thinking that they are entitled to stuff,Well the only thing they are entitled to is what rock* decides to bring out

Exactly. Self entitlement is the worst.

'Absolutely no purpose or betterment'

I can understand that, form over function.

Tbh I hardly use most of the functional things ATM, so a bit of fun, some style, is welcome.

Bring on clean voodoo with hydros xd

Yeah it's a car. I could see if it was a f*cking weapon but it's a car. Variety is best when it comes to cars because not everybody cares about racing or driving from point A to point B as fast as possible.

i agree,EVERY kind of dlc is welcome by me.to many people thinking that they are entitled to stuff,Well the only thing they are entitled to is what rock* decides to bring outNobody is entitled to sh*t. And nobody said or is saying that. I'd be more than happy if they gave us a new Pfister or Grotti in the next update. However is it too much to ask to hope for a little bit of variety?

Every time somebody brings up variety some dimwit always has to mention entitled. There's a difference between expectations and hopes. Learn what it is before you mouth off about entitlement like every other pathetic little know-it-all on this forum.

I want a god damn supra skyline nsx Sylvia that's what I really want.lmao

In all seriousness though by the looks of it the next will be low riders, if hydraulic will be included time will tell, after that I can see a Xmas dlc with snow once again the masks maybe some newer ones possibly another weapon, and maybe some more free mode stuff or missions. Oh ya and the rocket powered sled!

Edited by Grindgrizzly1

I have a couple of ideas that would take next to none (if any) effort from R* to implement into the next dlc, whatever that dlc will be.

First, since they are so reluctant for whatever reason to give us new contact missions they could just give us a very hard, or "hardcore" difficulty setting to the exiting missions. Just double the enemy spawn, enemies do double damage and so on.

That would give the existing missions new replay value, hell I would play them even if they didn't up the reward for "hardcore" difficulty.

Second, give us the clothes and hairstyles that npc's have. I mean the clothes and hair are already in the game so letting us have them can't be too difficult for R*.

For R* this should be a piece of cake, and would make a huge difference for the players.

Edited by jollythecat
  • Like 1

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

I have a couple of ideas that would take next to none (if any) effort from R* to implement into the next dlc, whatever that dlc will be.

First, since they are so reluctant for whatever reason to give us new contact missions they could just give us a very hard, or "hardcore" difficulty setting to the exiting missions. Just double the enemy spawn, enemies do double damage and so on.

That would give the existing missions new replay value, hell I would play them even if they didn't up the reward for "hardcore" difficulty.

Second, give us the clothes and hairstyles that npc's have. I mean the clothes and hair are already in the game so letting us have them can't be too difficult for R*.

For R* this should be a piece of cake, and would make a huge difference for the players.

That's too damn easy!

Stunt races have to be coming soon. I mean, the socialclub menus, the start>jobs menu, and the new update to the creator are all in place for Stunt Races.

What else could they need for them to be implemented? Are they going to add more to the Creator?

12 lowrider cars.

..allegedly

We have the list and the codename. Whether it happens, or not, is up to r*. They removed the list w the last dlc so it either was cut, or they removed it bcuz its still coming soon. Im leaning towards it still happening imo. All the cars on the list are technically in the "muscle" class (except moonbeam) but they fit in the lowrider theme. the Sabre GT and Buccaneer is nowhere close to bein a lowrider. Edited by cadpimp1207

12 lowrider cars.

..allegedly

We have the list and the codename. Whether it happens, or not, is up to r*. They removed the list w the last dlc so it either was cut, or they removed it bcuz its still coming soon. Im leaning towards it still happening imo. All the cars on the list are technically in the "muscle" class (except moonbeam) but they fit in the lowrider theme. the Sabre GT and Buccaneer is nowhere close to bein a lowrider.

Are you kidding me? The Buccaneer is based primarily off the Buick Riviera. Literally the 2nd most used car for Lowriders and is extremely popular for that. Only surpassed by the Impala.

9c24d13df5b271203c9cea3a793195ae.jpg

And many A body GM cars are used as Lowriders as well, which is what the Sabre is based off of....

14915000789_8f5b583edd.jpg

Edited by Mach1bud

That's too damn easy!

too cool for hotwheels but play a video game based around cars????? and as much as they add kill, kill, kill to the game to get more people to buy/play it, it is a car based crime game. more cars of all kinds add to the games value. and a lowrider type dlc (though not really my thing) would exponentially explode the car culture scene in this game, the amount of players that would come back just for those cars and the meets/shows that would happen...... oh and i actually collect hotwheels you dink, so thanks for insulting me

too cool for hotwheels but play a video game based around cars????? and as much as they add kill, kill, kill to the game to get more people to buy/play it, it is a car based crime game. more cars of all kinds add to the games value. and a lowrider type dlc (though not really my thing) would exponentially explode the car culture scene in this game, the amount of players that would come back just for those cars and the meets/shows that would happen...... oh and i actually collect hotwheels you dink, so thanks for insulting me

I agree. I can't believe someone would down the Hipster Update for the cars. Like damn do you just f*cking hate car culture? To me the cars are the only reason I play the game. I am amused and entertained by them. Like wtf. I can't even comprehend what was said. Isn't being amused and entertained the whole damn point of gaming?

• Like 4

I collect them too. Got an Olds 442 from '89 and a Monte Carlo worth quite a bit of money. And since this game is based on the act of stealing cars, why aren't more cars that aren't super cars or sports cars being added? Something to compete with the Roosevelt, a new Vigero, some more drop tops like the aforementioned Fusilade, this game needs more spice car wise. And no, I don't mean more supers and sports. There are more cars out there than there are sports and super class. A new off road Dubsta based on the G63 AMG 4x4² would be dope... A new classic pickup like a Chevy C-10 like the San Andor as Slamvan or a Ford F-100, a pimpin' new minivan like a Moonbeam, some suped up station wagons like the E63 AMG Estate or BMW M5 Estate... All the cars that were named on that list a while back would be a welcome change.

Edited by Rekia87
  • Like 1

When do you guys think the next update will launch? I hope 2-3 weeks from now. I hope we get another tactical update and or super cars.

When do you guys think the next update will launch? I hope 2-3 weeks from now. I hope we get another tactical update and or super cars.

I hope ur right. Im thinkin a cpl weeks also. A new pfister super, mclaren f1, and a lykan would be sweet. Also a lexus lfa, bmw i8, aston martin vanquish, a cpl ferrarri's, and a skyline r34 would be welcome editions to the sports category as well.