1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• Mach1bud

• TacitusKilgore

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAF Staff right now.  

Looks like my source was wrong about this week regarding getting new info about SP DLC I will try to check if he can get more pictures.

! Kisses to all my critics ! <3  

Definitely. The 4C, 8C, and that new thing, the Giuila.

Careful though before this turns into a wishlist. You don't want some to lose their sh*t...

Well with lack of direction from newswire or leaks, wish listing is all there is to do.

Especially since "low" has been given up on. (I haven't but I just don't have anything left to say about it)

Sucks. I really was looking forward to a clean Voodoo. :(
  • Like 2

I think LOW was just us hoping we would get what we wanted for once, and an update that would make more sense and fit in better than this Freeroam bullsh*t. I don't think it's coming. We got a hardtop Stallion, but even though we eventually got a clean Rat Loader and were able to keep the clean Rebel, I don't think a clean Voodoo is coming. Unless they do a new Hipster update, because INAH was really the only update to add old cars like the Rat Truck and Slamvan IIRC. I know that I'm on PS4 but I've given up for the most part on what I want and hope comes because, although there's so much they could add, there's even more they won't add because they'll add what THEY want to add, and give us what THEY want us to have, without a care in the world what us players want. And if all of our ideas were implemented, we'd get bored in a month. So I guess it's kind of good they haven't listened and added what we want, but for the most part, it really, really, totally, majorly mondo f*cking sucks. Especially whe n they haven't been paying attention for over two years.

LOW update is coming, just not sure when. The cars listed would be the most sought after available other than supers. THey have to release it for the cashcard sales to go up.

They may not have spoken for me but there was a vocal community calling for more super cars. There was a vocal community calling for things to do in freemode. The point is just because I haven't got what I've suggested doesn't mean they aren't taking other people's suggestions.

I am by no means saying that your community is not as vocal nor am I saying those communities that wanted supers and activities got exactly what they want.

Still no corporation is going to go into a venture like this without having a majority of the first couple of years updates pre-planned. You have to admit Festive 1 and 2, Independence Day, Valentine's, the various creator updates and Beach Bum was planned ahead of time.

And my favorite Impala is the 61' over a 59 but I know that is never going to happen.

Edited by Anachronistic

Yeah, that's true. I remember them saying long ago that the lack of hydraulics was needing to find a way to control them. Maybe they found a way and started planning a year ago. Truth be told, if they do listen to the community, a clean voodoo and hydraulics was a major thing for a while.

I think LOW was just us hoping we would get what we wanted for once, and an update that would make more sense and fit in better than this Freeroam bullsh*t. I don't think it's coming. We got a hardtop Stallion, but even though we eventually got a clean Rat Loader and were able to keep the clean Rebel, I don't think a clean Voodoo is coming. Unless they do a new Hipster update, because INAH was really the only update to add old cars like the Rat Truck and Slamvan IIRC. I know that I'm on PS4 but I've given up for the most part on what I want and hope comes because, although there's so much they could add, there's even more they won't add because they'll add what THEY want to add, and give us what THEY want us to have, without a care in the world what us players want. And if all of our ideas were implemented, we'd get bored in a month. So I guess it's kind of good they haven't listened and added what we want, but for the most part, it really, really, totally, majorly mondo f*cking sucks. Especially whe n they haven't been paying attention for over two years.

?? In what world would a cheap DLC of lowrider cars be something that "we wanted" (? Not "we", just "you" and a select few others) and make more sense and "fit in better" (?) than the addition of FR events, which actually provide some gameplay purpose and improvements??

Smdh...

• Like 1

Everyone should be grateful that these updates/DLCs are free I mean it could be like destiny and charge you $40. And before the taken king came out they charged $35 for a season pass which turned out to be content that was already on the disk that they cut and turn into DLCs. $75 for 3 DLCs so just be grateful that Rockstar doesn't do that.

Edited by cadpimp1207

Everyone should be grateful that these updates/DLCs are free I mean it could be like destiny and charge you $40. And before the taken king came out they charged $35 for a season pass which turned out to be content that was already on the disk that they cut and turn into DLCs. $75 for 3 DLCs so just be grateful that Rockstar doesn't do that.

http://i.imgur.com/hK3687E.png

I didn't make it BTW.

• Like 3

I think LOW was just us hoping we would get what we wanted for once, and an update that would make more sense and fit in better than this Freeroam bullsh*t. I don't think it's coming. We got a hardtop Stallion, but even though we eventually got a clean Rat Loader and were able to keep the clean Rebel, I don't think a clean Voodoo is coming. Unless they do a new Hipster update, because INAH was really the only update to add old cars like the Rat Truck and Slamvan IIRC. I know that I'm on PS4 but I've given up for the most part on what I want and hope comes because, although there's so much they could add, there's even more they won't add because they'll add what THEY want to add, and give us what THEY want us to have, without a care in the world what us players want. And if all of our ideas were implemented, we'd get bored in a month. So I guess it's kind of good they haven't listened and added what we want, but for the most part, it really, really, totally, majorly mondo f*cking sucks. Especially when they haven't been paying attention for over two years.

?? In what world would a cheap DLC of lowrider cars be something that "we wanted" (? Not "we", just "you" and a select few others) and make more sense and "fit in better" (?) than the addition of FR events, which actually provide some gameplay purpose and improvements??

Smdh...

In what world? The real world. Call me and other people crazy, but super cars and sports cars get old after a while. Cheaper cars with good upgrades is something every one should want because it adds variety. And from what I've seen in the bitch and moan thread, freeroam events are a pain in the ass anyways. Full of griefers and people who just want to wreak havoc on others and have no interest in doing the events anyways. Some new clothes that fit in with the west coast vibe, along with cars too is not a bad thing to want. To you, I shake my damn head, because I'm not the only one who wants these things. To think I'm just speaking for myself and not others too is just stupid. Edited by Rekia87

If they really give us actual content, aka stuff I want, then yes, I, we, would probably be ok paying for it. $75 is a bit much unless it's crazy good though.

I really hope for a new wagon like the Stratum, just a bit more modern maybe!

Something like an Audi RS6 or BMW M5. With lots of modification options! :D

Or an Mercedes E class wagon.

But tbh,not many people would buy them cause they're not cool like supers so they wouldn't sell cash cards

GTAVoclock ‏@GTAVoclock 2m2 minutes ago

Check this out! Tomorrow's video is already well into production so will be up at 5PM GMT on the dot.

:monocle::monocle::monocle::monocle::monocle::monocle:Um, okay? After that "hot news" stunt they pulled a couple of months ago, I unsubscribed from them and stopped caring about anything they had to say.

FERRARI 458 ITALIA

NOW

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

a removal of the property cap and a way to adjust or pegasus list woud be great.....sorry im just wishing but yea, there is nothing else to do right ?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

The property cap was likely to save memory, more specifically for last-gen platforms.

then they can remove it on new gen so i have a reason to transfer

• Like 1

The property cap was likely to save memory, more specifically for last-gen platforms.

I'm pretty sure they will in the near future just to piss people off.

I think the memory cap could effect the number of cars in ur garage maybe since its rendering 10 custom cars simultaneously. But i think the property cap is to keep us interested and wanting more. They could easily let us store them on our HDD like most racing games. I had tons more cars in gran turismo back in the day on ps2. The garages we arent viewing atm dont use any RAM anyway. Im not a computer genius, so i could be wrong (its happened b4 lol). Their business model seems to be "give them 50% of what they want, 25% of what they need, and save the rest for later"

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

people in general are butthurt weak creatures.

say one word wrong or have a strong opinion on social media many people will claim they will kill you but all will be to weak to act even if you ran them over in public.

i think its time for gtao next gen to leave older gen behind at full force now, but yea, so far i have seen rockstar still needs to lose some incompetence

Offending Username

I'd like to see some luxury sedans added to the game. I still miss a Mercedes-Benz S-class, a Maybach S 600, a Bentley Flying Spur and a Maserati Quattroporte.

• Like 3

say one word wrong or have a strong opinion on social media many people will claim they will kill you but all will be to weak to act even if you ran them over in public.

i think its time for gtao next gen to leave older gen behind at full force now, but yea, so far i have seen rockstar still needs to lose some incompetence

I must be one of the exceptions to the rule lol. I always walk the walk irl. I think r* is tryin to ease ppl into the reality of no more dlcs for lg since there wasnt any new content, just new freeroam stuff thats hit or miss. I think the next dlc (still hoping for low) will be full of content to further entice ppl over to cg and boost cash cards at the same time. Lg is full of cash modders, so new content for them would hardly make them any $.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I must be one of the exceptions to the rule lol. I always walk the walk irl. I think r* is tryin to ease ppl into the reality of no more dlcs for lg since there wasnt any new content, just new freeroam stuff thats hit or miss. I think the next dlc (still hoping for low) will be full of content to further entice ppl over to cg and boost cash cards at the same time. Lg is full of cash modders, so new content for them would hardly make them any $.

agreed

im not concerned with rockstar earning more cash though

if i transfer my milions are coming with me