1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

This should get locked for the simple reason of us enabling him to do this. he wants attention thats all this thread is good for he tried tweeting me about it allong with other youtubers he just wants it to spread thats all. he will never provide any proof of anything until this has given him the attention he wants it to get. ironically he was angry that he didn't have the halloween files when i "leaked" them so he decided to it himself acting the exact same i hate to know that i was the reason for this entire leak i was according to his friend.

i feel so used and honestly i don't feel great about that oh well, i try so hard to do my own thing but somehow i always get cought up in these things, so yeah i don't feel too great about this whole thing now, but it'll pass.

Edited by ZZCOOL

But what did you just try to discredit me everywhere serious? The evidence I supplied as and as people wonder ! The video comes shortly, I do not care to be in the spotlight ! I do not call myself ZZcool ! Thank you not demean myself to that.

All I did was to inform people the next Update , but you try to get me down by saying that it is a fake , it was you who had thus create a buzz about it .

In short, you have me upset.

Thanks google translate !

Edited by Dragoon1010
  • Like 2

But what did you just try to discredit me everywhere serious? The evidence I supplied as and as the GESN wonder ! The video comes shortly, I do not care to be in the spotlight ! I do not m'apelle ZZcool ! Thank you not demean myself to that.

All I did was to inform people the next Update , but you try to get me down by saying that it is a fake , it was you who had thus create a buzz about it .

In short, you have me upset.

Thanks google translate !

yeah discredit you everything if you look back in this thread i was the ONLY ONE who chose to believe you never did i call it fake i was litterally the only one who didn't alot of people can probably say that i was the one of very few that actually chose to believe this

Edited by ZZCOOL

want it to be real, bet it's fake

where's the video?

Still like another 2 or 3 hours away he has bad internet lol

As already mentioned 50 times , it is in upload ...Sorry to be French and not to have fiber optics ... u_u

2BIOLAm.png

• Like 3

When I say you, I mean people in general, not you precisely .

and you are punishing me because of what everyone else said i asked you nicely to send the files you say no becausei called fake and now you say everyone did? i was neutral i see it as real as i recognize rockstar games styling of that german car so i choose to believe it i still do i never called it fake look back yourself you'll see that i was the only one who actually believed you but how am i supposed to say for sure when you refuse to show any information about it at all all i have to go with is my gut and i choose to believe it because i don't instantly call fake on things because everyone else does i look at it and make my own judgement

And i say real because of that german car thats the one car that screams rockstar games styling thats my judgement but i can't say it's real noone can, only you can and you don't want to give anyone anything and i was the reason you did this and you don't even want to give it to me, did you ever think to ask me for those halloween files talked to me? i feel used because you had to drag me into this, even tweet me about it while not planning to give me anything to back up anything, you just want me to get you attention as everyone else you tweeted they may be ok with it but i feel used and knowing you did this because of me, yeah i don't feel good about it it makes me sad

Edited by ZZCOOL

Re-Dragon-Cro

As already mentioned 50 times , it is in upload ...Sorry to be French and not to have fiber optics ... u_u

2BIOLAm.png

I know that feeling.

Real or not, I hope they eventually add the Cognoscenti, thing was a beauty in IV.

Me too, that AND the Super Drop Diamond. One of my favourite cars (if not the absolute favourites) in IV, both missing from GTA V for unknown reasons...

i am used to being treated like this but that doesn't mean i like it why did you have to tweet all those youtubers including me about it why? it makes me feel sad knowing i caused this as yeah i feel used it would have been better if i never found out about it

anyway thats how it is i guess nothing to do about that wish you could have been honest atleast with me anyway i should be leaving this thread now this got too much i'll see

Edited by ZZCOOL

and you are punishing me because of what everyone else said i asked you nicely to send the files you say no becausei called fake and now you say everyone did? i was neutral i see it as real as i recognize rockstar games styling of that german car so i choose to believe it i still do i never called it fake look back yourself you'll see that i was the only one who actually believed you but how am i supposed to say for sure when you refuse to show any information about it at all all i have to go with is my gut and i choose to believe it because i don't instantly call fake on things because everyone else does i look at it and make my own judgement

And i say real because of that german car thats the one car that screams rockstar games styling thats my judgement but i can't say it's real noone can, only you can and you don't want to give anyone anything and i was the reason you did this and you don't even want to give it to me, did you ever think to ask me for those halloween files talked to me? i feel used because you had to drag me into this, even tweet me about it while not planning to give me anything to back up anything, you just want me to get you attention as everyone else you tweeted they may be ok with it but i feel used and knowing you did this because of me, yeah i don't feel good about it it makes me sad

I understand what you said to me , but understand me, I do not want to take the risk of disclosing illegal file. But I still tried by all means to provide evidence of my research.

After I have warned you , but people do not want to believe me. After the video , I would try everything , free everyone to believe it or not , but we can talk about that when all this will be available in an update .

No, I asked yan2295 file , he refused me, telling me that you were only four to have them. It's his fault that I have not contacted you. Why try to contact you as yan2295 gave me an emphatic ?

Therefore, I decided to look for myself, and obviously I probably find the things that you had not.

And even if I asked you the files, you would have said a resounding no , as yan2295 . Why give a total unknown to the leaked files?

You guys need to take it to PM. Nobody cares if he wants attention or not. All we care about is the content.

• Like 6

i am used to being treated like this but that doesn't mean i like it why did you have to tweet all those youtubers including me about it why? it makes me feel sad knowing i caused this as yeah i feel used it would have been better if i never found out about it

anyway thats how it is i guess nothing to do about that wish you could have been honest atleast with me anyway i should be leaving this thread now this got too much i'll see

I've never tweeted ! I have this on my twitter tweet , and people have retweeted . I 've never used any known person in the field have come contact me for themselves with the phrase famous "follow me for DM" I did not even know what that meant before yesterday!

Gnocchi Flip Flops

You guys need to take it to PM. Nobody cares if he wants attention or not. All we care about is the content.

Tellin it like it is!

• Like 3

I've never tweeted ! I have this on my twitter tweet , and people have retweeted . I 've never used any known person in the field have come contact me for themselves with the phrase famous "follow me for DM" I did not even know what that meant before yesterday!

forget it i don't want to be reminded for going offtopic let's end the conversation here send a pm if you want to say anything more

@Willplanb this one ? :

nbtmlHH.png

PpCiGQt.jpg

c4UPiyW.jpg

gUIksKH.png

That's the one, thank you! :) Neat looking car, too. Would love to try it out (assuming it's real).
  • Like 2

Hey guys, you said it's fake just because of a comment on his vid, but if he claim it's fake one time, why tell after it's not ? You have just misunderstood his comment and all this history of fake is based on this.

Now just wait, i'm sure Dragoon1010 have no reason to create a fake like this (and seriously it's too big for a fake, who have already seen a fake who asking more than one hour of work ?) , the futur will tell us.

And if even so it's a fake, i eat my hat, pooh it and give this at dragoon for eating ^^

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Thank you. I'll compare that to the model in TBoGT and gauge how different they are. That does already restore some of my faith, to be honest.

I'm sure the Tampa was found in the files before, nothing new.

Just the mod parts were found before, not the whole car. I have kept track of it, as I have always wanted it back.

In case anybody missed this...

CS1JiNSWUAAtW4s.jpg

Being as that isn't a real life car, nor was it in IV, nor is it in any game that I know of, I'm going to have to say that this new car is legit.

I would f*ckin DIE if that was legit!!! I would go down to Game Stop and buy me a copy of V for my One RIGHT NOW if that was legit!!!

• Like 2

Look at what you and your "leaks" have done Dragoon, ZZCOOL is having a mental break down over it! Why would you do this to someone?! You know how emotional GTA is, you kill people in it! People die!

seriously i can't stop laughing right now i just want this to keep going on it's like days of our lives lmao! No i wanted to leak it but you wouldn't give me the stuff haha omg.

Edited by JAKEBAB

Look at what you and your "leaks" have done Dragoon, ZZCOOL is having a mental break down over it! Why would you do this to someone?! You know how emotional GTA is, you kill people in it! People die!

seriously i can't stop laughing right now i just want this to keep going on it's like days of our lives lmao! No i wanted to leak it but you wouldn't give me the stuff haha omg.

i am just sad about the fact that i had to be cought up in it knowing i caused the whole thing then being treated like that just forget it it's over now we are speaking in pm it was wrong of me to care i tend to overreact over alot i apologize for that

Edited by ZZCOOL

Gnocchi Flip Flops

God please be real! This would be the best pack ever, classic Camaro, 427 Cobra, two types of Cognoscentis, and a Wiesmann. Gah if these aren't real I hope the troll gets hit by a bus! :angry:

Nah but he/she would deserve a beating.

• Like 4

Not read this thread since last night and I can't be bothered to read the whole thing, is the leak fake or legit?

Not read this thread since last night and I can't be bothered to read the whole thing, is the leak fake or legit?

Fake

Still don't know and probs won't until the DLC comes out if ever.

I don't think it's real the yacht and the ak is what is killing it for me some of the cars look quite real though.

Edited by JAKEBAB

legit

legit

I know who you're siding with so I'll take your opinion as a grain of salt.