1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• TacitusKilgore

• Mach1bud

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAF Staff right now.  

Looks like my source was wrong about this week regarding getting new info about SP DLC I will try to check if he can get more pictures.

! Kisses to all my critics ! <3  

Yes, indeed it is not finished, it does not have its own animation.

But does it shoot, and do you happen to have a video of these weapons in action?

tomorrow...

I swear to god if you're lying about all of this...

SLOW TORTURE.

only thing I'm questioning is how would the yacht work? How would u get to it without it being difficult and where would your cars go?

f*ck that just let us have it

Didn't Fun say something about a stunt update a while back? I could be mistaken but my memory is saying yes.

Bro.

Pause>Online>Jobs>Play Job>Rockstar Created>Races>Land Races, Bike Races, Sea Races, then the last option is Stunt Races. With no courses to choose.

No no need to leak something that already has an in game menu.

I just wondered if the cars had something to do with it.

only thing I'm questioning is how would the yacht work? How would u get to it without it being difficult and where would your cars go?

This.

And wtf do you mean where would our cars go???

Actually, the yacht looks like the TBOGT one which is in the files and can be spawned, though, it's not solid.

Also, this pic: 1446436715-gta5-2015-11-02-04-33-40-54.j

the blue background looks kinda real, either we got a map additions coming, that's touched up by Rockstar, or it's fake. I doubt R* would use a real pic.

Edited by the_sniper_29

Holy crap if that yacht is real, that damn that has got to be 20 to 50 million!

f*cking jeeze dude if that happens we all need to join up with each other and go crazy on heists

Or....

Those of us who are already filthy rich can just hog it to ourselves. Lol jk. Maybe?

This.

And wtf do you mean where would our cars go???

idk just the whole yacht thing doesn't look real to me, how would it work as a place you could live?

Actually, the yacht looks like the TBOGT one which is in the files and can be spawned, though, it's not solid.

the blue background looks kinda real, either we got a map additions coming, that's touched up by Rockstar, or it's fake. I doubt R* would use a real pic.

Do you happen to have a video or picture of the TBOGT yacht spawned in GTA V?

oh yeah it also doesn't look like anywhere on the current map

OR it's a place holder

is this the dlc where we finally get to brush our teeth and wash our face

oh yeah you guys remember the north yankton hoax

Edited by the_sniper_29

Also, this pic:-

OR it's a place holder

I think that's south of the air port. The picture is incredibly crushed which is why its hard to notice

OR it's a place holder

I think that's south of the air port. The picture is incredibly crushed which is why its hard to notice

no non the blue background

around that pic

north yankton hoax

Edited by the_sniper_29

OR it's a place holder

around that pic

north yankton hoax

Sadly, I don't recall the North Yankton hoax, so my memory might need some jogging.

OR it's a place holder

around that pic

north yankton hoax

Sadly, I don't recall the North Yankton hoax, so my memory might need some jogging.

NGClan "found" a bunch of stuff for a North Yankton based story mode DLC with Niko, Michael and a new character. It had everybody going.

Have been lurking here for a long, long time, registered just to say this:

People, google "Yacht interior" and then view the pictures, the blue background picture is literally one of the first pics found using that search! I don't know how to post the pic here, sorry. I really want to believe all of this is true, I love all of it, but that makes me highly doubt it's real. Rockstar would probably not use a real picture, even as a placeholder imo.

• Like 3

around that pic

EDIT: Nevermind It is real lol

Edited by Blujet95

Some of you guys really want to believe this don't you? It's a blatant hoax, I'm not believing it until it happens.

I'm still more skeptical than optimistic, but I just find it fun to be hyped. I honestly had more fun waiting for GTA V than I've ever had playing it, especially in the days just before release watching leaked gameplay streams. Ah, memories.

Edited by Pat
  • Like 3

People, google "Yacht interior" and then view the pictures, the blue background picture is literally one of the first pics found using that search! I don't know how to post the pic here, sorry. I really want to believe all of this is true, I love all of it, but that makes me highly doubt it's real. Rockstar would probably not use a real picture, even as a placeholder imo.

This is correct:

yacht_interior_design_style_94345_2560x1

1446436715-gta5-2015-11-02-04-33-40-54.j

• Like 6

I looked and I couldn't find it, still a hoax though.

Edit: it's above me

Edited by GreenSkull118

That's the one, thank you! I still really want to believe this is real, it however seems way too good to be true. Maybe part of it is, and who knows maybe they just copied a pic from the internet as a placeholder you never know, but that's highly doubtful.

• Like 1

Some of you guys really want to believe this don't you? It's a blatant hoax, I'm not believing it until it happens.

Well those cars would be hard to fake.He would have made 4 custom vehicles, convert 2-3 vehicles from IV and make custom paintjobs. is a f*ck lot of job for one guys that doesn't have any modding background.

Surely all of it can't be fake, right? The pictures of the cars, guns etc. seem very legit to me, and all the coding and the mapping of the cars... Waaaay too much effort for it to be a complete hoax. That yacht pic thing does make me really suspicious however, but no way all of this was/is faked. No way.