2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

Why is the apache still not in the game ??!! How many would buy that chopper lol

sell the chopper for 4-5 million and rockstar would get alot

We also need a new fighter jet more powerful than the lazer, or the lazer available to buy.
Yes, if anything, an F-22A Raptor based jet

Both lazer and hydra have influences from an F-35

It could be a great opportunity for them to do a weapons bay and double afterburner (like the raptor)

If they really wanna experiment, make it a 3 way crosa between F-22, T-50, and F-14D, having a weapons bay, variable wings and afterburners, double afterburners and supersonic speeds

This!

But if they're gonna add new jet, they should also add "older" ones, like Rustler (mix of P-51 Mustang, P-40, Spitfire, Tiffy etc.). It should have cannons from Annihilator and should drop bombs in the same manner as Cuban 800...

rustler.jpg

Edited by MGgames100
  • Like 11

Why is the apache still not in the game ??!! How many would buy that chopper lol

We also need a new fighter jet more powerful than the lazer, or the lazer available to buy.

It could be a great opportunity for them to do a weapons bay and double afterburner (like the raptor)

If they really wanna experiment, make it a 3 way crosa between F-22, T-50, and F-14D, having a weapons bay, variable wings and afterburners, double afterburners and supersonic speeds

Trevor's bomber from the gun running missions would be fun to add to online. That and going off the radar would be a lot of fun in free roam.

LieutenantLoserz

This!

But if they're gonna add new jet, they should also add "older" ones, like Rustler (mix of P-51 Mustang, P-40, Spitfire, Tiffy etc.). It should have cannons from Annihilator and should drop bombs in the same manner as Cuban 800...

rustler.jpg

I agree, cause the Rustler is just nostalgia, I could see them just renaming it as Mallard Attack or Mallard Military,

I feel if they will add any new planes, either bring back the Rustler or Hunter, or make an F22/T50/F14 experimental jet, since im sure no one jet irl have all of those features on it (correct me if im wrong)

That thing was fun as hell to dog fight hydras with in San Andreas. I'd so buy a shark card for it. :V

Can somebody explain me why Lowriders 2 is still a thing?

I don't know man .. I wished we get not this dlc

I dont get the problem for low riders part 2. I wasn't ultra excited about yachts and mansions. Thats too high class for me. I much more prefer the urban style of the lowrider 1 dlc. Just because i didn't like the eoc update doesn't mean we shouldn't have had it. Same way that just because you dont like low riders doesn't mean we shouldn't get another one.

@crafty dragoon already told us the weapons and cars included in the update. So we do know that for certain.

• Like 5

I dont get the problem for low riders part 2.

The problem ?? This beautiful world has so much potencial .. They could add so many other cool things but now we get something which we already have .. OK .. We don't know whats coming but the name lowriders says it all in my eyes .. Something comes with lowriders lol

You can find the vehicles list for Lowriders 2 in Ifruit files.

I dont get the problem for low riders part 2.

The problem ?? This beautiful world has so much potencial .. They could add so many other cool things but now we get something which we already have .. OK .. We don't know whats coming but the name lowriders says it all in my eyes .. Something comes with lowriders lol

They already had both parts of the lowriders update completed at the same time. All they did is split it up and release it into two parts. They aren't in the process of developing this and taking away time from other stuff. They're just stretching out the times of their content releases. Plus as long as we've been waiting for low rides, 6 is a small amount. 12 is much more acceptable.

• Like 7

Member's Only

Stop bitching about Lowriders geeze. The more content the merrier.

Yep, they did the same with IGG. It gives them time to get a bit of a lead on the next update they'll be putting together.

Fun!: good to see you man, stick around, we NEED YOU! Don't let some of the children on here get your goat with their hating/horseshat.

• Like 1

Fun, how's the thing with your source? Have you got any more images to makes us believe again?

Grichka Bogdanoff

"Deleting my tweets @RockstarGames Will only make me want to leak more. Dont make me. Thanks"

Dude can't even into grammar lol

• Like 3

TacitusKilgore

GTA:O has ruined the GTA franchise and Cockstar too.

Boo hoo hoo. Cry more because GTA O isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Why do we get again a lowrider dlc ? I have already lowriders in my garage lol

We have to wait 2 long months and than they give us something which we already have ??

Why not something new man

Why?

Well the lowriders has been split up in 2. Reason would be so people buy more of the same lowriders with different colours.

Now if they released all at the same time, people wouldn't have gotten 2 of the same cars with different colours but would've bought a different type of lowrider for that money.

Now if they release the second part later, these people either have to sell their lowrider to get a new one or they will have to buy their Shark cards.

To make a long story short, Rockstar profits.

enjoyingorc6742

And they leave the gtaVI logo on top tWeet ? Lol but Nice logo

tis the vice city 10th anniversary logo font too

Smooth Longsack

It's what else that is going to come with low2 that has me excited. New vip activities, freeroam events, a blimp house (just like a yacht),etc. Rockstar has proven they can change the entire freeroam environment with a single update. I'm hyped already!

Idk, I am very much looking forward to Lowriders 2. But then again, I didn't like them because they were the new cool thing. I liked them because I like cars.

Also enjoyed Lamars missions.

• Like 3

Because we have a list of the cars to be added and we've seen a few of the liveries. The double barrel shotgun and new SMG are supposed to be included as well.

We also need a new fighter jet more powerful than the lazer, or the lazer available to buy.Exactly. And maybe buff helicopters in general. I'm tired of getting knocked out of the sky a mere 13 seconds after climbing into my heli. As in make them more armored. And why can some such as the Savage only carry 4? It's even got seats in the back. We should be able to close those doors if no one is sitting in the sides. And a new jet, definitely. Like it or not, jets have become 35% of Public Lobbies and crew battles. There should be different variants. And for the F-22 there should be a more adacanced HUD, because it'd be a newer aircraft and the HUD on the real F-22 is so darn cool :p. There's a lot they could do with it, and I'm quite excited about that. Edited by Longhorns

anyone getting hyped for tomorrow and next week

maybe the announcement was delayed a week...

Stop being hyped for something that won't come.

Exactly. And maybe buff helicopters in general. I'm tired of getting knocked out of the sky a mere 13 seconds after climbing into my heli. As in make them more armored. And why can some such as the Savage only carry 4? It's even got seats in the back. We should be able to close those doors if no one is sitting in the sides. And a new jet, definitely. Like it or not, jets have become 35% of Public Lobbies and crew battles. There should be different variants. And for the F-22 there should be a more adacanced HUD, because it'd be a newer aircraft and the HUD on the real F-22 is so darn cool :p. There's a lot they could do with it, and I'm quite excited about that.

Be better not excited bro .. It's sad but i think the apache or new jets will not come soon . Mabye at the end of 2016

Edited by Bennyy

anyone getting hyped for tomorrow and next week

maybe the announcement was delayed a week...

Stop being hyped for something that won't come.

@ Greenrock. I wouldn't get my hopes up for this week just to let you know.

@Armax. Who said its not coming?