1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane
  • Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• TacitusKilgore

• Mach1bud

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAF Staff right now.  

Looks like my source was wrong about this week regarding getting new info about SP DLC I will try to check if he can get more pictures.

More like 12,000 of this

So, from what I gather, Fun's source is the major importance. He's just the messenger getting the info across. Hmm...

I wonder what Fun is thinking of all this.

When do you think Lowriders 2 will come out?

February, with a valentines update, hopefully.

Yeah, would also be nice for all the people who missed out on the valentines day stuff, I mean I got almost everything from it(except for the Roosevelt, wasn't interested into it that much to waste a slot on) but yeah people who weren't around deserve a chance to get it aswell.

When do you think Lowriders 2 will come out?

Depends on if Rockstar decides to skip January, which they probably will as there no holidays except New Years which was combined with Christmas. February is most likely and as mentioned above, along with Valentines update. I want to guess LR2 first and then Valentines a week later, like LR1 and Halloween. Edited by AlphaSierra111996

Looks like my source was wrong about this week regarding getting new info about SP DLC

I will try to check if he can get more pictures.

They would have to release LR2 on February 2nd to allow a good amount of time between it and Valentines. Or they could release LR2 on February 9th, the only other Tuesday before Valentines, but Valentines is on a Sunday this year, but it's also not an actual DLC, so it's date wouldn't really matter. I think we can be sure that we'll get LR2 and possibly Valentines in February. From the leaks, LR2 looked nearly done, provided Rockstar has worked on them after LR1. It would be nice to see more Lamar missions. Those were really fun to do.

Edited by AlphaSierra111996

Looks like my source was wrong about this week regarding getting new info about SP DLC

Make sure to atleast upload it in Imgur instead of Twatter to avoid sh*tty compression problems.

• Like 11

So because the other thread was closed, rightly too IMO, this one is going to fly up about 50/100 pages a day now creaming themselves over a story which came about because of a LC t-shirt?!

I hate to say it, but this whole forum is going downwards, all we get is these speculation (based on hardly anything) or blooming appreciation X car/van threads?

Pity, was a great forum to visit until about 12 months ago. Only because it takes longer to find the decent threads now.

(Not aimed at anyone in particular, just my view)

• Like 1

I for one wouldn't mind if the next DLC didn't come out for another month or two...I'm within $1m of being able to buy the Yacht I want - but then I have 5 more vehicle slots to fill on my main character....and a further 10 slots to fill on my 2nd character! ...I still have plenty to be getting on with for now :)

...having said that, a Lowriders 2 DLC would be most welcome any time :) I'm operating a self-imposed 'one Lowrider per character' rule at the moment - so the resale value of my current Lowriders might help to make that particular DLC a relatively inexpensive DLC for me!

My guess is R* didn't announce the LC DLC after seeing that you said that we might see if it is real or fake this week.

I have faith in you.

Do we have any future dates for newswire posts regarding LC or not?

So because the other thread was closed, rightly too IMO, this one is going to fly up about 50/100 pages a day now creaming themselves over a story which came about because of a LC t-shirt?!

I hate to say it, but this whole forum is going downwards, all we get is these speculation (based on hardly anything) or blooming appreciation X car/van threads?

Pity, was a great forum to visit until about 12 months ago. Only because it takes longer to find the decent threads now.

It's a game forum... of course there's speculation. You're delusional if you thought it was any different "12 months ago"

• Like 1

The T shirt had nothing to do with it.

Valentines and Lowriders has been done. Need something new.

What do you have in mind?

Anything new is always welcome.

Map extension, new contact missions, crew based stuff like crew bases, turf wars, the ability to have shared crew vehicles, jobs and funds. Basically, a crew based update or some sort of map extension would be ideal for GTA O.

Edited by am30

So, from what I gather, Fun's source is the major importance. He's just the messenger getting the info across. Hmm...

I wonder what Fun is thinking of all this.

He's probably been laughing his tits off at the fact he deluded everyone and yet your all letting him off by blaming his "source"

How f*cking hilarious fanboys are... At this point Fun could admit he's a lair and I bet you'd still follow him

He didn't delude anyone. He clearly stated this week would see if his info was legit or fake.

In before you reply calling me a fanboy, I'm not. Just got to respect logic and facts though.

Wait, I'm confused, where's the proof that the next upcoming weapons are an AKS-74U and a sawed off shotgun? I'd honestly prefer more bullpup weapons, like an AUG or MSBS 556.

Leaked video & images.

Any chance for a link to said video? Kinda curious.

And if we're talking about new weapons that could be added, in addition to my mentioned AUG and MSBS 556, I'd love a quad barrel rocket launcher like an M202A1 FLASH. Some more attachments could be nice. Like an underslung shotgun or grenade launcher, additional foregrips, new scopes like red dot sights or sniper scopes, laser sights, maybe even some customization options like new stocks or something along those lines

What people need to realise is that we may get another leak but nothing from R* because they might not be ready to tease or announce LC yet if its legit, so wait it out and discuss the lowrider additions and 2 new weapons yet to come, maybe its a more low end criminal orientated DLC where as Executives was mostly high end of the pecking order, just something to speculate on really, LC may not come or it might come out late spring...

Edited by LeeH1989

Wait, I'm confused, where's the proof that the next upcoming weapons are an AKS-74U and a sawed off shotgun? I'd honestly prefer more bullpup weapons, like an AUG or MSBS 556.

Leaked video & images.

Any chance for a link to said video? Kinda curious.

And if we're talking about new weapons that could be added, in addition to my mentioned AUG and MSBS 556, I'd love a quad barrel rocket launcher like an M202A1 FLASH. Some more attachments could be nice. Like an underslung shotgun or grenade launcher, additional foregrips, new scopes like red dot sights or sniper scopes, laser sights, maybe even some customization options like new stocks or something along those lines

He took it down but there is a recording of it from another youtuber but you probably want to hit the mute button asap to avoid the ear-cancer causing voice of the guy showing it.