2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

enjoyingorc6742

So there is no Sp Dlc coming

that WE know of, Rockstar truly knows if it is real or not.

Sentinel Actual

Because the information I've received about Lowriders 2 coming in February is from the same source.

Also a new A&A article in January according to the source.

However it does makes sense to release Lowriders 2 in February with new Valentines content.

thanks for the update fun. but your source needs an ass whooping b0ss. dude had mods banning people and us f*cking up a whole thread for a week :(

Weird enough, there was a lot of fun bashing earlier in that thread, I was expecting pitchforks were going to be sharpened and fun chased out of here for good

Captain Yamamoto

Because the information I've received about Lowriders 2 coming in February is from the same source.

However it does makes sense to release Lowriders 2 in February with new Valentines content.

thanks for the update fun. but your source needs an ass whooping b0ss. dude had mods banning people and us f*cking up a whole thread for a week :(

was a great thread :)

Good to know, but i wouldn't depend on it too much. R* change their time tables frequently.

So, Can he offer any more photos then?

A&A article?

Asked & Answered article.

That's when they might reveal info about Lowriders 2 just like how they did it with ILL-Gotten Gains.

Thanks. I hope we get one of these articles again.

Edited by dayonefan13

Grichka Bogdanoff

A&A articles are pretty interesting tbh. Can't wait.

They usually release A&A when something 'big' is going to be released, like heists, GTAV PC and GTAV current gen.

They usually release A&A when something 'big' is going to be released, like heists, GTAV PC and GTAV current gen.

Well, they released an A&A before releasing IGG1, which wasn't anything big or special.

Well, they released an A&A before releasing IGG1, which wasn't anything big or special.IGG was a big update. That's why they needed two parts. Edited by iPeluche

What happened? Where did the LC thread go? There must be a lot of deleted posts because I'm not seeing any explaination sorry. Nothing happened so we are forgetting about it and pretending all of that never happened? Hopefully people learned from that and will know not to make the same mistakes again but I'm guessing not. I assume the attention hungry got their fill and are quite pleased with themselves regardless of the outcome.

• Like 1

BS_BlackScout

What happened? Where did the LC thread go? There must be a lot of deleted posts because I'm not seeing any explaination sorry. Nothing happened so we are forgetting about it and pretending all of that never happened? Hopefully people learned from that and will know not to make the same mistakes again but I'm guessing not. I assume the attention hungry got their fill and are quite pleased with themselves regardless of the outcome.

It was locked.

EDIT: Post below, ninja'd :D

Anyway, Raavi locked until we hear something official about it.

Edited by TrustedInstaller
  • Like 1

streetx1xracer

It was locked.

It was locked.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7545541<-------I felt like everybody on the section was getting really tense because of bullsh*t stuff...reminded me of this...

It would be really funny if they released news about DLC right after the ball drops in NYC. :p

Well, they released an A&A before releasing IGG1, which wasn't anything big or special.
IGG was a big update. That's why they needed two parts.Still, it wasn't very big or special compared to the last updates.

I'm really curious on what is R* going to announce/release from March till the end of the year. There hasn't been any leaks regarding a new update apart from Lowriders 2.

the place literally turned into a sh*tstorm in less than 5 minutes. people started fake leaks and trolling and fighting with each other. i'm glad it's locked.

Any update on those pictures, Fun?

He might be out partying enjoying New Years. And if he isn't, his source might be.

He might be out partying enjoying New Years. And if he isn't, his source might be.

He said he's going to try and get new pics a page or two ago.

He said he's going to try and get new pics a page or two ago.Patience people
  • Like 1

Imagine R* reveals LC DLC exactly at 12:00am.

While I think it's extremely unlikely, it is at least possible; I remember a lot of people claiming no announcements would be made today because no one would be in the office, but few people considered the fact that they could write the announcement in advance and use a script to automatically publish it at a certain time. I believe YouTube has a similar system that many large channels use to schedule their uploads.

Anyway, like I said I really don't expect anything tonight, but I wanted to point this out.

• Like 2

Slosten.gif

This year has been packed full of DLCs, I never expected this much tbh. We have had some great ones like Heists, E&OC and Lowriders. I wonder what Rockstar have up their sleeve for next year. I'm sure they won't disappoint.

Edited by eyman
  • Like 1

Guys, it's New Years Eve. Go and spent time with your family. Don't wait for an announcement tonight. Tomorrow we'll check back to see if there's something new Fun might want to tell us.

• Like 2

Just like a ball is going to drop tonight, fun dropped the ball and took some credibility with him. From now on, anything fun says will be taken with a sh*t load of salt.

• Like 2