2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

TacitusKilgore

I just want to know what's up with stunt races

No one knows. Rockstar could open up Maze Bank Arena in the future.

JohnDoe7125539271

I'm more worried about the sawed off shotgun above the AK....

No need to worry. It's coming with Lowriders 2 along with the AKS74u.

That AK is going to be my new weapon of choice regardless of how good it is.

The other AK sounds so bad, one reason i don't use it.

I'm more worried about the sawed off shotgun above the AK....😍😍😍

I'll definitely be playing around with it. I've kinda wanted one in the game since I've seen The Town. I wonder if you'll be able to suppress it as it almost looks like it has Noveske compensator on it.

That AK is going to be my new weapon of choice regardless of how good it is.I'll definitely be playing around with it. I've kinda wanted one in the game since I've seen The Town. I wonder if you'll be able to suppress it as it almost looks like it has Noveske compensator on it.

If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.

Let's be honest here.

Is there any base to this "Liberty City" rumour besides Funmw2's "It's possible" comment?

Yes.

Can we share it?

No.

So you and fun basically spoiled yourselves to what R* is planning for SP DLC? And you guys have things that are really hot to say as of right now?

I'll definitely be playing around with it. I've kinda wanted one in the game since I've seen The Town. I wonder if you'll be able to suppress it as it almost looks like it has Noveske compensator on it.If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.

I would LOVE the PBS-4 but R* isn't that gun say if it can be suppressed I'm sure it'll be the same suppressor on the Assault Rifle and Special Carbine unfortunately.

I'll definitely be playing around with it. I've kinda wanted one in the game since I've seen The Town. I wonder if you'll be able to suppress it as it almost looks like it has Noveske compensator on it.If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.I would LOVE the PBS-4 but R* isn't that gun say if it can be suppressed I'm sure it'll be the same suppressor on the Assault Rifle and Special Carbine unfortunately.

Ugh. That plain-jane suppressor on every gun is so annoying. I feel like there's not nearly enough weapon customization in this game, and can honestly see that coming in a future DLC.

TacitusKilgore

I'll definitely be playing around with it. I've kinda wanted one in the game since I've seen The Town. I wonder if you'll be able to suppress it as it almost looks like it has Noveske compensator on it.
If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.I would LOVE the PBS-4 but R* isn't that gun say if it can be suppressed I'm sure it'll be the same suppressor on the Assault Rifle and Special Carbine unfortunately.Ugh. That plain-jane suppressor on every gun is so annoying. I feel like there's not nearly enough weapon customization in this game, and can honestly see that coming in a future DLC. Actual camos, not tints. Red dot sights like the one on the Heavy Pistol(M1911), holo sights, laser sights?, variations of attachments such as suppressors. I feel like Rockstar has really left this part of the game behind. All the guns have the same attachments if they are able to be put on. I'll gladly pay $40k for a nice desert or woodland camo, especially a spray painted one.

If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.I would LOVE the PBS-4 but R* isn't that gun say if it can be suppressed I'm sure it'll be the same suppressor on the Assault Rifle and Special Carbine unfortunately.Ugh. That plain-jane suppressor on every gun is so annoying. I feel like there's not nearly enough weapon customization in this game, and can honestly see that coming in a future DLC. Actual camos, not tints. Red dot sights like the one on the Heavy Pistol(M1911), holo sights, laser sights?, variations of attachments such as suppressors. I feel like Rockstar has really left this part of the game behind. All the guns have the same attachments if they are able to be put on. I'll gladly pay $40k for a nice desert or woodland camo, especially a spray painted one.

Agreed completely. For a game where I need my gun drawn almost all the time they sure don't have much variety in the weapons category.

gajrajgchouhan

Do you guys think that the upcoming sawn-off shotgun is a single, or double shot?

Double shot.

Do you guys think that the upcoming sawn-off shotgun is a single, or double shot?

Double shot.

Correct, I went back to see the leaked gameplay video of it, and it shoots both rounds at once. I hope this gives it a much higher damage.

If it's not a PBS-4 or LS-06 type suppressor I'll be running it bare.I would LOVE the PBS-4 but R* isn't that gun say if it can be suppressed I'm sure it'll be the same suppressor on the Assault Rifle and Special Carbine unfortunately.Ugh. That plain-jane suppressor on every gun is so annoying. I feel like there's not nearly enough weapon customization in this game, and can honestly see that coming in a future DLC.

I wish I shared your optimism about R* widening the customization options for our guns. I don't think we'll see an improvement until GTA VI.

Rest in Pieces Liberty City Discussion Thread. was a sh*tstorm but was also a hell of a week ride. 2015-2015

Also a tribute song to this thread.

• Like 1

Re-Dragon-Cro

Well the little specualtion and discussion that was there was fun compared to the rest of the sh*tstorm because of all the trolls and haters.

Would be nice if Fun shared the rest of the info so that we see what started all of this even if it was fake.

Well, I was gonna post this in the other thread, but then it was gladly locked, :^: I'm not sue about posting this in fear of derailing this thread but **** it.

Just been speaking with Fun, He said he's going to "try to get more pictures from the source to see if what he is talking about is legit" So we shall wait and see for the final verdict.... Remember folks he is just the messenger, he is only trying to help the community with information. :^::)

Anyway, moving on..... I'm glad that thread was locked, so lets talk about Lowriders part 2 and the new cars?

Edited by Aqua

Just been speaking with Fun, He said he's going to "try to get more pictures from the source to see if what he is talking about is legit" So we shall wait and see for the final verdict.... Remember folks he is just the messenger, he is only trying to help the community with information. :^::)

This is interesting indeed

K Lowriders part 2, I'm a completely out of the loop on it, do we have any info on which cars in it can be turned into Lowriders? And if any new cars will be added, like the Moonbeam and Faction in LR1?

This is interesting indeedThis has more importance than all the 234 pages of the other forum.

K Lowriders part 2, I'm a completely out of the loop on it, do we have any info on which cars in it can be turned into Lowriders? And if any new cars will be added, like the Moonbeam and Faction in LR1?

Slamvan pickup and Sabre Turbo were confirmed via image files a while back.

The others, I think the Minivan was on the list.

Re-Dragon-Cro

Sabre Turbo and Slamvan from what I remember, there may be some others I can't remember now.Aside of that there are 2 weapons that were mentioned on the pages before which are the Assault SMG(an short looking AK47 or AK74) and Sawn-off double-barrel shotgun.

Edited by Re-Dragon-Cro

Member's Only

Sabre and Slamvan from what I remember, there may be some others I can't remember now.Aside of that there are 2 weapons that were mentioned on the pages before which are the Assault SMG(an short looking AK47 or AK74) and Sawn-off double-barrel shotgun.

Old Virgo is also a possibility (not the sh*tty Cadillac from Ill-Gotten Gains 1).

• Like 1

:D ! Kisses to all my critics ! <3

:p

I wonder what this guy has to say about a possible Liberty City update?

He doesn't know nothing about this update.

Grichka Bogdanoff

The cars are:

• Faction3
  • Minivan2
  • SabreGT2 (confirmed via Dragoon's leak)
  • Slamvan3 (confirmed via Dragoon's leak)
  • Tornado5 (confirmed via Newswire)
  • Virgo2
  • Virgo3

Re-Dragon-Cro

This has more importance than all the 234 pages of the other forum.

Sadly true but there was also some interesting info such as the 2 DLCs Fun mentioned from which one is LC.

Yes, well it wont be long until this thread gets going again

Re-Dragon-Cro

Yes, well it wont be long until this thread gets going again

Yeah, just hope the trolls stay out of this one.