2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Future DLC Discussion Thread

Octane

Timelines aren't relevant in the GTA universe anymore.

A new GTA could take place in 1996 and we would still have cars like the Infernus or Jester if we went by R*'s logic.

Well, we would, because they existed in 1992.

Right on.

Maybe in 1996 we'd still have the 1992 Alpha, instead of the crappy new model.

this f*cking guy is back already. https://twitter.com/NillxModz

beware of any ''leaked'' stuff that isn't coming from funmw2 in the coming days everyone. by the way a question to some people here, was this the guy funmw2 partnered with in the past to create a ''account modding for a fee'' website? which later got exposed as a con artist and a fraud and both him and funmw2 disappeared off the face of the earth for some time?

Re-Dragon-Cro

this f*cking guy is back already. https://twitter.com/NillxModz

beware of any ''leaked'' stuff that isn't coming from funmw2 in the coming days everyone. by the way a question to some people here, was this the guy funmw2 partnered with in the past to create a ''account modding for a fee'' website? which later got exposed as a con artist and a fraud and both him and funmw2 disappeared off the face of the earth for some time?

If thats the same guy then yeah, he partnered up with Fun and then backstabbed him with the whole scam thing.

Member's Only

I meant in their current form :p

But I would definitely welcome a 1992 Alpha, I love old Mitsubishis.

Timelines aren't relevant in the GTA universe anymore.

A new GTA could take place in 1996 and we would still have cars like the Infernus or Jester if we went by R*'s logic.

The Jester was a Supra in SA, so I'd be more than happy to get it back.

I don't want to discredit fun, but his LC "leak" is more of a "tease" without a proof

At this point it is very much speculation.

Edited by Crafty-

Even though LC would be cool...anybody else just want rockstar to release their next game already? I do have to say the latest DLC was a big surprise well low riderz too they started to listen to ppls ideas. But i believe Its time for some single player DLC is all im saying.

Edited by Virus..

Member's Only

I hope Lowriders 2 will be the next DLC. Can't wait for that Slamvan lowrider.

I can't wait for the Sabre GT aswell.

And the AKS-74u, we need an assault rifle that doesn't look straight out of a chinese toy factory.

Edited by GradeA-Hole
  • Like 1

And the AKS-4u, we need an assault rifle that doesn't look straight out of a chinese toy factory.

R* pls

• Like 3

CarnageRacing00

Why does everyone think that all Rockstar has to do is basically drop some GTA IV map files into the GTA V folder?

There have been a lot of changes with the game engine. If they really are bringing LC over, they've had to comb the entire map for errors and inconsistencies. Not a simple task.

• Like 2

Why does everyone think that all Rockstar has to do is basically drop some GTA IV map files into the GTA V folder?

There have been a lot of changes with the game engine. If they really are bringing LC over, they've had to comb the entire map for errors and inconsistencies. Not a simple task.

RIP swingset launch :(

• Like 3

Grichka Bogdanoff

Don't forget about that cut M4 sniper rifle. That would be pretty cool to have in the game.

Wonder why they don't bring back more of this cut content. I mean, look at the Rhapsody, Hydra etc.. I mean, they could re-use scraped content and put all of this in the game without much work to do.

• Like 1

Member's Only

Also the cut HK-21 Machine Gun.

That was always my go-to gun in Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Edited by GradeA-Hole

Grichka Bogdanoff

Yeah, they could easily port it from Max Payne 3.

• Like 1

Member's Only

Yeah, they could easily port it from Max Payne 3.

I think that model was from MP3 :V

TacitusKilgore

They've replaced the cut/beta weapons. Marksman Rifle replaced the M4 type semi auto rifle, Combat MG replaced the HK MG. Not sure what replaced the SCAR looking rifle though. The weapons are finished, and they could come back if Rockstar decides to put them in. The AKS-74u is a beautiful rifle, and I can't wait for it hopefully next month.

Re-Dragon-Cro

Don't forget about that cut M4 sniper rifle. That would be pretty cool to have in the game.

Wonder why they don't bring back more of this cut content. I mean, look at the Rhapsody, Hydra etc.. I mean, they could re-use scraped content and put all of this in the game without much work to do.

M4 looking sniper rifle is a SR-25

2012_ECR_Left.jpg

• Like 2

TacitusKilgore

Look at this thing!!

5egie3J.jpg

I think the SCAR H should come to the game, it would be nice to have a 7.62 rifle in the game.

• Like 3

Member's Only

I love how it lacks a stock.

It looks much better that way IMHO.

• Like 2

TacitusKilgore

I love how it lacks a stock.

It looks much better that way IMHO.

Agreed. Thank god Rockstar didn't just convert the Assault Rifle to a carbine version of it with out the stock. It isn't all out tactical except for its upper picatinny rail for a small scope. I don't see a picatinny rail on its handguard so may be adding a flashlight isn't possible, no worries though. I heard the sound of it when Dragoon showcased it, didn't sound like the Assault Rifle so that's good. It sounded similar to the Assault SMG though. Nonetheless, I cannot wait for this gun, may have to drop the Assault Rifle in place of it.
  • Like 2

Wait, something struck me right now while rereading few pages back. Fun said he know about LC DLC from someone, who talked about E&OC 5-6 months back. But when Dragoon leaked it, his first reaction was, that it's fake leak and mods.... That is slightly inconsistent imho.

But if LC would came, that would be nice ;)

Re-Dragon-Cro

Wait, something struck me right now while rereading few pages back. Fun said he know about LC DLC from someone, who talked about E&OC 5-6 months back. But when Dragoon leaked it, his first reaction was, that it's fake leak and mods.... That is slightly inconsistent imho.

But if LC would came, that would be nice ;)

That is because they were talking about the different content from the same update probably.Fun's source found about it and some content from it while later Dragoon found other stuff about the update that Fun's source didn't find at the time or give full details about it.Therefore Fun was skeptical about it. Only explanation I can come up with given the situation.

Either way, I hope Fun wasn't just yanking our chains. Maybe then if LC does come, we can find out what happened with Niko, even if it is just a quick "He got out of the life and ran the taxi company with Roman or raised Roman and Mallory's baby (depending on which ending is canon)". And then, maybe some cool cars from IV will come back like the Hakumai, Uranus, Sultan RS (not some sedan with half assed slapped on decals) and the DFT-90, and even the Ford F-150 based truck (can't remember the name... Wanna say Contender).

Edited by Irish45455

Look at this thing!!

Only thing that makes me think is that Ammu-Nation's going to need to expand if the game intends to have more guns.

Less pistols, please!

That is because they were talking about the different content from the same update probably.Fun's source found about it and some content from it while later Dragoon found other stuff about the update that Fun's source didn't find at the time or give full details about it.Therefore Fun was skeptical about it. Only explanation I can come up with given the situation.

Well, that's actually possible :)

Well, that's actually possible :)

supposedly, Fun's source is a person by the name of Brian B.

who happens to be the rockstar support guy

Edited by greenrock

You never know Rockstar may not even mention LC in that A&A. just throwing it out there, you know what they are like.

Re-Dragon-Cro

You never know Rockstar may not even mention LC in that A&A. just throwing it out there, you know what they are like.

Yeah, also if they possibly hint that they will reveal something this week then thats it.