2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kicked For Killing?

Nick930930

So there was one other random player in our freeroam session. And we decided. hey.. let's kill this guy.. why not. We never play in public sessions because of all the cheaters but we thought.. there's only ONE guy here.. he's probably not cheating right?

WRONG.

Immedietly after shooting him and getting rewarded for the kill, I was disconnected from that specific freemode session and placed into another random one. When i tried to join back into the same session, it said that the player I was connecting to was not available (my friend that was still in the server).

Is this a well known exploit/mod where a player can auto-ban you from that specific session?

sound like a regular server-connection issue...

just like the time you get a full-session message when trying to join a session that only have 4 friends.

It's the snap sign out from psn that twists my melon (usually after a kill). Like is there an option to do this in those modded trainers or just paranoia on my part?

It's the snap sign out from psn that twists my melon (usually after a kill). Like is there an option to do this in those modded trainers or just paranoia on my part?

Nope. It's LG servers behaving like crap.

I can't wait to upgrade and forget all this "Disconnected from Xbox Live" bullsh*t.

Squirrel__Army

I can't wait to upgrade and forget all this "Disconnected from Xbox Live" bullsh*t.

You'll just be spending more time in the cloud simulator on current gen! From what I've see the last gen has better connections. At least there won't be mods.

You'll just be spending more time in the cloud simulator on current gen! From what I've see the last gen has better connections. At least there won't be mods.

Well, GTA V will be one more game for me. I'll probably buy a PS4+GTAV (and maybe TLOUR if that's the only available bundle with GTA) then I'll spend 40 more bucks towards PS Plus and then I will start buying some more games.

As I said, GTA V is still one more game for me. I could care less if it takes longer to load.

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Serious question why did you kill him? This is why I mainly play solo every time I go in to a public session I get killed within a minute and if I get away they chase me around the map trying to kill me.

Ya I want to upgrade but can't justify 70 EURO for a game I have already completed. If there were Deffo less disconnects new gen it would help swing the decision. Maybe I'll post a poll.

Squirrel__Army

Well, GTA V will be one more game for me. I'll probably buy a PS4+GTAV (and maybe TLOUR if that's the only available bundle with GTA) then I'll spend 40 more bucks towards PS Plus and then I will start buying some more games.

As I said, GTA V is still one more game for me. I could care less if it takes longer to load.

PS4 is definitely the way to go, have you seen how good battlefront looks?

As for GTA, last gen will be left further and further behind, eventually all the focus will be on current gen so hopefully R* will focus on improving the servers. (In other news flying pigs seen over R* offices)