Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,304 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Choco Taco

The GTA V Story Mode DLC Speculation Thread

anthony

Story dlc is part of the easter egg by R*

it never exist just like bigfoot in GTA SA

/donottakethispostseriously

I would've say "part of the trolling" lol

Or "part of the false advertising".

If we would know that for the DLC is f*ckep up, were not 100% sure but it not surprise me if not, anyway.

Choco Taco

Didn't they add several new character switch scenes for Franklin in an update? Perhaps any new voice work he did was for that.

I'm not sure if they did or not. Fonteno said it's "real big" though and a few switch scenes definitely aren't real big.

My fear is that they already have delivered it with the Current Gen, and PC Version.

I mean the Monkey Mozaics, and all the other Added Stuff...

That's not DLC and it would be really dirty if that's what Rockstar meant. They know damn well that isn't DLC.

Miss Malevolent

Coming Spring 2016!

One can dream, can't one?

thafablifee46

Why was another thread made? Its going to go nowhere ?

MythAlex

I hope that user - funmw2 - was right when he leaked the Story DLC release date: December

(And if the release date is indeed planned for December, prepare for a delay till Spring... typical to R*)

Edited by MythAlex

Zello

Stop it with these so called "Leaks"

This whole thread is based on rumors there is no proof. Rumors or leaks from this so called "SP DLC" that probably doesn't even exist is just gonna mess with peoples emotions. Those "leaks" that have been talked about earlier don't believe em at all looks like someone made up something in the middle of the night and made it look believable.

Would R* really post that stuff type of stuff online? Actual game code files and sh*t? No...

Tired of all this so called "SP DLC info" "trusted source" "it's in the files" it's all made up BS

Here is some advice turn off the facet, call a plumber and stop the leak.

Edited by Zello

Choco Taco

This whole thread is based on rumors

No, it's based on the facts that Rockstar said there will be DLC and that one of the main characters said they're working on the DLC.

Journey_95

R* is preparing the Story Mode DLC since they started PS4 XBONE PC GTA5 development.

lol you keep believing that

Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about the SP. Its been that way since the release of GTA V and it became 100% clear in their latest interview

where they couldn't shut about about Online and didn't even mention SP

Didn't they add several new character switch scenes for Franklin in an update? Perhaps any new voice work he did was for that.

I'm not sure if they did or not. Fonteno said it's "real big" though and a few switch scenes definitely aren't real big.

My fear is that they already have delivered it with the Current Gen, and PC Version.

I mean the Monkey Mozaics, and all the other Added Stuff...

That's not DLC and it would be really dirty if that's what Rockstar meant. They know damn well that isn't DLC.

They probably just cancelled their DLC plans for SP after it became clear that Online was a huge success.

Why "waste" money on SP (for voice actors, cutscenes, writers etc.) if people are already more than happy with sh*tty Online?

Miss Malevolent

They probably just cancelled their DLC plans for SP after it became clear that Online was a huge success.

Why "waste" money on SP (for voice actors, cutscenes, writers etc.) if people are already more than happy with sh*tty Online?

So to be clear...one can't speculate on when Single Player DLC drops cause it's based on nothing concrete...but one can speculate on it NEVER HAPPENING based on nothing concrete?

Where is the information that they cancelled it?

Edited by Miss Malevolent

scalliano

Coming Spring 2016!

One can dream, can't one?

Sorry, too busy playing DOOM ...

Otselot

We should expect it arriving in mid 2016.

wwe-2k15-soundtrack-curated-by-john-cena

Edited by Rard-Life

fac316

All ill say is I want new protags if there is or T, b.c F and M were sooo boring,

Gnocchi Flip Flops

SP DLC is coming Spring 2016. But when the last day of January comes it'll be delayed til Fall 2016. I'd bet 100 bucks.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

:catspider: the quote is from early 2014.... i'm confused... and no one else mentioned it even by the 2nd page.... i'm i misunderstanding something lol

cremefraiche

So to be clear...one can't speculate on when Single Player DLC drops cause it's based on nothing concrete...but one can speculate on it NEVER HAPPENING based on nothing concrete?

Nailed it; this forum in a f*cking nutshell.

DLC has been mentioned in 'concrete' terms more than once on R* newswire and by voice actors - not once has anyone mentioned it has been cancelled.

Can't fathom how people are still refusing to believe DLC was ever mentioned, there is literally proof in the OP

ThaJackelin920

Story dlc is coming....

SPOILERS! It's Not!!

Stoney0503

Story DLC is coming tommorow I swear my uncle works at R*

Algonquin Assassin

My dad knows the janitor's wife's brother's neice's sister's boyfriend's step sister's cousin's sister's friend who is the personal secretary to Dan Houser and she said no go.

beretta-gt88

My dad knows the janitor's wife's brother's neice's sister's boyfriend's step sister's cousin's sister's friend who is the personal secretary to Dan Houser and she said no go.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PhillBellic

You Haxxor you. :p

Son of Zeus

Oh wow, another thread about the Vapourware DLC! It's a long wait, but luckily R* created a masterpiece called V- an SP campaign so good that you just can't get bored of it. Thanks R*! I will gladly pay $60 for the DLC even if it comes after 5 years.

FriendlyFireOFF

If it doesn't come this year the good thing is we can probably expect some kind of map expansion when it does come. Because typical R* haven't ruled it out (the story dlc that is)

Edited by FriendlyFireOFF

dyspoid

Well so far it seems that speculation suggesting it does exist is based on hope and that suggesting it doesn't exist is based on reasoning and logic.

Malevolent's idea is actually entirely possible and I don't think they were saying it was necessarily the reason. Why would rockstar waste money on DLC when for much less they can keep making money from Online. The only reason is to do it for us, the community.

Dee.

"It's Dead, Jim."

.Smaher.

We'll get it when Half Life 3 releases.

SmokesWithCigs

I don't recall any new character switchscenes for franklin I don't know what in the hell john the grudge is talking about. why would shawn fonteno be so hyped about character switch scenes? its all confidentiality if rockstar had scrapped plans for story dlc they would have announced it. it would have been known just like this first person shooter that was coming for the wii and other consoles called the grinder. people were looking forward to it when it was scrapped it was made known. all I get from the ign article is that rockstar isn't working on it at the moment. either the dlc is being put on the backburner or its in its finishing stages. they didn't say that there wasn't going to be one.

Edited by SmokesWithCigs

Leevikingpin

Story DLC is not Part of Rockstar's Plans for GTA V let it die people.

"Right now our focus is on GTA Online which has exceeded our expectations, Rockstar's Design Director Imran Sarwar told IGN when quizzed about the possibility of solo story content. We currently have all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online in every capacity."

More here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...r-s-Plans.html

So basically we should just forget about it and let it die. While GTA Online has seen itself receiving a slew of updates since its launch, Grand Theft Auto V and its single-player story has had nothing, despite mention of "substantial" story DLC touted for 2014. Clearly, that didn't materialise and that's not set to change, as Rockstar has stated it's simply not on the cards, as the team has completely shifted its focus to providing content for GTA Online.

Edited by Leevikingpin

kBlaise

You didn't pay enough attention to the "right now" part.

omenofdeath957

Dlc coming. Dan houser was a sperm donor and that's why I'm here. He's telling me all R* secrets,because he wants to bond with his son

NikoBellicGTAIV

Dlc coming. Dan houser was a sperm donor and that's why I'm here. He's telling me all R* secrets,because he wants to bond with his son

Bullsh*t, why would a sperm donor want to bond with one of a handful of his children?