2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The "Would You Assassinate Gerald?" Game

REXX

Assassinating Gerald for $500.000  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Assassinate Gerald?

• Yes, I don't like his attitude and prefer $500.000 than working for him again.
    • No, I don't like his attitude, but $500.000 isn't enough.
    • Yes, because nobody really knows what the f*ck a Gerald is.
    • No, because I like playing his missions.

We've all met him. We've all worked for him. But have you ever noticed his attitude after returning to his place during a mission cutscene? The way he sighs as he opens the door, as if he's not impressed with your work. Then he tells you to keep your mouth shut about him (yeah, our characters are technically quiet anyway, dumbf*ck). But then on some occasions, he is impressed with you, saying "A'ight, cool!" in a impressed tone. Now, for the serious part: The Game. Say another contact offered you $500.000 to assassinate Gerald... would you do it? Here's the catch, you won't be able to play any of his missions if you assassinate him. Your choice.

But dude, Gerald is a straight gangsta, he's a cool dud-

Wait, $500k?

GERALD! I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!

Stickybomb.png

• Like 5

Wtf is a Gerald?

20296462004_005670bd7d_b.jpg

Mainthreadrule.gif

Gerald shorted me on every kilo I brought him for a year and a half.. I'd do it for free.

R* please lemme break his legs

Nah I would let him slide. I have earnt way more than 500k from him (probably just in Violent Duct alone) so he is worth keeping around. Now Simeon or Dom on the other hand. Where do I collect my cash?

• Like 2

If he had missions that payed like Martin I would keep him, but I don't ever play his missions so 500k would be pretty decent.

Sasuke Uzumaki

500k?

I'll 360 no scope Gerald for that much, sh*t, I'd kill him and his whole crew, that lazy bastard sends us on missions to steal coke but we still barely get payed.

Hell yes I'd kill Gerald!

Am I the only one that would actually like more missions from him? he could be the contact for drug dealing mini games etc

this next update will open up the doors for some new exciting content imo

Edited by LL Cool L

I would hope that by killing Gerald, we would open the door to working with some if his competition.. Vagos perhaps?

Am i the only that would actually like more missions from, he could be the contact for drug dealing mini games etc

this next update will open up the doors for some new exciting content imo

I too would like to see more missions from him. But with an increased payout and more of a challenge.

• Like 2

I would do it no problem. Hell its now and I always shoot flares at his door before hitting the marker in hopes that one of them will light his a$$ up in the cut scene. But it hasn't happened yet :(

Edited by Grimase
  • Like 2

Nah, don't mind him.

Simeon on the other hand deserves to be beheaded. I'd do it for free, f*ck that c*nt.

Edited by GradeA-Hole
  • Like 3

Gerald gave all of us our first breaks after we flew in to Los Santos and did that silly race with Lamar. There were (likely) times when we were so poor and all the missions were rank-locked that were were happy to do a mission for him, just so we could put afford a few more rounds of ammo for the Pistol.

Now that many of us are worth more than half of the third-world nations on Earth and have military hardware at our beck and call and he still pays chump change for attacking entire gangs for him and delivering tens of thousands' worth of drugs. I'd call him up and tell him to just walk away. "Leave Los Santos and San Andreas as a whole. Someone wants you out of the picture, so that's going to happen. I'm giving you the chance to take what you have, especially your life, and never look back. Otherwise I'm going to have to take you out. This is business, but I'm giving you an out. Take it."

Then he'd step out his door and trigger the prox mine I left there. My characters are that cold.

Edited by ash-274

There were (likely) times when we were so poor and all the missions were rank-locked that were were happy to do a mission for him, just so we could put afford a few more rounds of ammo for the Pistol.

Ahh, those were the days :) ... Days that new players will never know how hard it was back then.

• Like 3

Nah I would let him slide. I have earnt way more than 500k from him (probably just in Violent Duct alone) so he is worth keeping around. Now Simeon or Dom on the other hand. Where do I collect my cash?

:^: Several of Gerald's missions are so fast and easy, with so litle time wasted driving, that I have probably grinded more than $5M, maybe more like $10M. So he's too valuable.

But I would pay $10K for an inverse contact mission, where we get to take out Simeon in various terrible ways :p again and again. I'd probably spend $3M doing that

Edited by saintsrow
  • Like 2

Is this The Guy?

Give me 500k I would fill Dom's parachute bag with dirty laundry

I like Gerald though, I've made way more than 500k with his missions

• Like 2

There were (likely) times when we were so poor and all the missions were rank-locked that were were happy to do a mission for him, just so we could put afford a few more rounds of ammo for the Pistol.

Ahh, those were the days :) ... Days that new players will never know how hard it was back then.

Here here... I recently introduced a friend to the game. He started up and within an hour or so he had a car, assault rifle, marksman rifle and homing launcher and wasnt far off of buying a property. When I started it felt like I had to play for hours to just unlock the SMG. Those first few hours with just a pistol felt so tough compared to playing now. Im starting to sound like those old folks that start sentences with "back in my day..."

:^: Several of Gerald's missions are so fast and easy, with so litle time wasted driving, that I have probably grinded more than $5M, maybe more like $10M. So he's too valuable.

But I would pay $10K for an inverse contact mission, where we get to take out Simeon in various terrible ways :p again and again. I'd probably spend $3M doing that

I like the sound of that. Killing Simeon over and over again sounds like a lot of fun. I will need to clear my snapmatic though as I will need to document the terrible (and oh so amusing) ways he dies. I make a point now of delivering all cars to him on fire and completely trashed. If its not flaming and unrecognisable when I pull into his driveway the mission is not over. :p

RustyShackleford

Hey, fool, ain't nobody killing Gerald. If anyone should be killed of all the contacts, it should be Simeon. Or maybe Brucie so I don't have to worry about his roid promos.

Martin - His contact missions are usually the popular ones

Gerald - His missions are relevant after the new mission money earning method

Lamar - The mugger feature saves him

Lester - Heists saves him

Trevor - His missions and heists saves him

slimeball supreme

wtf is a gerald

Gerald is a chill dude.

I can get behind killing Madrazo, though. A bounty on him's bound to be worth more - and he's scum.

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

I like the sound of that. Killing Simeon over and over again sounds like a lot of fun. I will need to clear my snapmatic though as I will need to document the terrible (and oh so amusing) ways he dies. I make a point now of delivering all cars to him on fire and completely trashed. If its not flaming and unrecognisable when I pull into his driveway the mission is not over. :p

:^: Since I realized there is no $$ penalty for car damage, yes, when I do a rare Simeon mission ( for example, I like El Burro Heists), I use the car for cover, and then pretty much trash it on the way back, and then I run it full speed into the wall at the ending circle at Simeon's garage.

I just wish there was a cutscene option where I could punch him in the gut when he says, Welll... not perfect, but it will do for now." :p

• Like 3