1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Deadshot MC {XBOX1}

FearOfCapes

09Xxd2wRMkqlwo1h-Re7sw_0_0.jpgemblem_128.png
Deadshot MC Mother Charter
Currently Closed
Anybody interested should apply for our new TDM crew Quik 36, sorry for the inconvenience
Deadshot MC is a free aim MC on Grand Theft Auto Online on the Xbox One, Founded on 7 September and Currently at 7 members and 3 prospects.
The clubs main goal is to ride with other MC's and have fun so anybody that enjoys being in an active crew in the MC community is welcome to come and prospect with us, any other mc's looking for people to ride/chill with should get in touch also.
We regularly play heists/missions/captures/deathmatches/races and host regular crew sessions.
We also have other clubs that we organize big rides with from time to time.
We have church every week where members discuss and vote on important club business and prospects.
We help our members with whatever they need and are always open to suggestions about the club.
We do realize it's a game and real life always comes first of course
All officers spots other than President and Vice President are currently open and people that show skills in particular aspects of the game will be considered for these roles.
emblem_128.png
Deadshot MC Death Squad "Noose of the Damned"
We have our own death squad "Noose of the Damned" for handling any crew battle requests that may come our way
We don't look down on anybody and are always willing to help our members improve their skills in all aspects of the game.
emblem_128.pngeF9s9noug0-s6KRt0deeFA_0_0.jpg
Deadshot MC Prospects
Only people 18 and over or that show a certain level of maturity will be considered for membership.
Must have a mic to become a member and we organize regularly in chat groups on Kik messenger app though it is not necessary for membership.
Both males and females are welcome as we have both genders already, All nationalities are also welcome, we don't discriminate
People looking to join will have to hangaround for a short period to get to know the club and it's etiquette and rules and to see if they want to commit to a prospecting period, unless they know a current member of the club that will vouch for them to become a prospect.
Gamertag:
KiK ID:
Social Club ID:
How active are you:
emblem_128.png
Deadshot MC Supporters
We also have a crew instagram account with 400 followers and growing every day where we post regular content relating to the club, YouTube channel and a website.

ZlDJfF4Of0aNwhpaJrBg3w_0_0.jpg

Edited by FearOfCapes

A multiple crew ride including Deadshot MC, Forsaken Ones MC and Sadistic MC

Edited by FearOfCapes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hangaround period no longer required to join, just prospecting at the moment and we are looking for good players to fill officer spots and good shooters for our Death Squad

• Like 1

ThisNameIsPrivate

Hello, I'm from the United States Militia. I was wondering if u would have a meeting with us on the Xbox One tonight or tomorrow night. Message me back on my Gamertag @ DarkVeteran007, or my other account @ GhostVeteran007! Thanks again from your friends at the United States Militia!!

• Like 1

Hello thanks for getting in touch with us, I'll add you on xbox and we can discuss it further there and try to set up a time and day, or if you have kik it may be easier, mine is FearOfCapes feel free to message me

• 2 weeks later...
XPGhostKillerXD

Timezone East Us

Gamertag: XPGhostKillerXD

KiK ID: Magicman6666

Social Club ID: XPGhosTKillerXD

How active are you: very

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

If you guys are keen on some MC allies, then Sons of Anarchy Paleto Cove would be keen to chill with your club.

I'm the club secretary so swing me a message on kik (divisi0ns) or FuzzyL1ama on Social Club. Love your clubs originality.

Peace.

• Like 1

Timezone East Us

Gamertag: XPGhostKillerXD

KiK ID: Magicman6666

Social Club ID: XPGhosTKillerXD

How active are you: very

We're a mature crew so your age might be a problem but I'll add you and we can see if we can make it work

Hey Guys,

If you guys are keen on some MC allies, then Sons of Anarchy Paleto Cove would be keen to chill with your club.

I'm the club secretary so swing me a message on kik (divisi0ns) or FuzzyL1ama on Social Club. Love your clubs originality.

Peace.

Will do, thanks for getting in touch with us

Edited by FearOfCapes

Good to see an original MC starting up here. Better than seeing rip offs everywhere. Keep up the good work.

BT

• Like 1

Good to see an original MC starting up here. Better than seeing rip offs everywhere. Keep up the good work.

BT

Thanks man, good to see somebody being nice rather than the usual 10 year old's talking s**t on GTA

• Like 1

Timezone: Central
Gamertag: B055H0GG1776
Kik ID: N/A (I'll get a Kik if need be, but I don't currently have one)
Social Club ID: Stetson1776
How active are you?: I get on as often as I can. It's harder for me to be super active because I work in the oilfield out here in Louisiana. I work for a little high pressure pipe testing outfit in the Acadiana area. Jobs often call up and I have to drive to Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, etc. but I do get on GTA online as much as my work schedule allows me to. I feel like I'd be on even more if I was a part of an MC. I'm a big fan of MCs irl and the history of MCs so I think this would be an awesome, productive way for me to spend my time online. I've tried hitting up other MCs and it seems like no one has taken any interest in me but I'm keeping my options open and you guys seem like a great option. I look forward to hearing back from y'all!

Sorry for the paragraph, hard to explain my situation in a condensed fashion haha.

Edited by GTAKid667
  • Like 1

Timezone: Central

Gamertag: B055H0GG1776

Kik ID: N/A (I'll get a Kik if need be, but I don't currently have one)

Social Club ID: Stetson1776

How active are you?: I get on as often as I can. It's harder for me to be super active because I work in the oilfield out here in Louisiana. I work for a little high pressure pipe testing outfit in the Acadiana area. Jobs often call up and I have to drive to Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, etc. but I do get on GTA online as much as my work schedule allows me to. I feel like I'd be on even more if I was a part of an MC. I'm a big fan of MCs irl and the history of MCs so I think this would be an awesome, productive way for me to spend my time online. I've tried hitting up other MCs and it seems like no one has taken any interest in me but I'm keeping my options open and you guys seem like a great option. I look forward to hearing back from y'all!

Sorry for the paragraph, hard to explain my situation in a condensed fashion haha.

No worries man, we would definitely be interested in having you and we understand that real life does come first of course. The club has shut down though so we won't be accepting any more members.

damn nice website and patch :)

Thanks bro, it was fun while it lasted but the mc community is gone to sh*t now so there's no more point in trying to make it work. appreciate the support though, definitely heard a lot about Abyssus even on back on PS4 too :)

age 25

GT Tucc24

KIK Santuccc24

SC Santuccc

rank 242

activity this is the only xb1 game I play when I'm on which is mostly weekdays

Edited by Santuccc
  • Like 1

age 25

GT Tucc24

KIK Santuccc24

SC Santuccc

rank 242

activity this is the only xb1 game I play when I'm on which is mostly weekdays

Thanks for applying, the club has been closed but we are starting up a TDM crew instead if you would have any interest in that