2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Ps4. Looking for a few mature gamers for missions/heists etc.

Besty.88

Happening guys. Just as the title states really, I'm a fan of all game modes don't get me wrong but at the mo i'm just playing contact missions and heists just getting the money up, who knows what's gonna be available to buy on tuesdays update. So yeah anyway, i always seem to get the kids or just absolute clowns in my games that want to just f*ck about. Obviously ill invite friends on when there on but not a lot of my mates play GTAO these days. So is there anyone out there who actually likes to play the missions, heists etc and actually wants to complete them for the £$ and of course fun?!?!

From the uk, have a mic. Psn: The_MoscowMule

I'll be on later today for most of the day. Sunday is games day before hell resumes at work monday lol.

Cheers for reading, Hopefully there are some people like me out there.

Feel free to thumb me an invite if you need a nameless faceless master-of-all-trades.

Nice one. Ill send you a friend request anyway when i jump on. :cool:

Yo, I've only been playing a week, rank 33 and mainly do missions, I've done the two man heist and will give the others a go too, just give me an add when you're on if you want mate:

Teabaglindo

I'm jumping on now if any one is on? Got Series A Funding loaded up. At the start if anyone wants to do that or just missions or whatever i'm easy lol.

I'm jumping on now if any one is on? Got Series A Funding loaded up. At the start if anyone wants to do that or just missions or whatever i'm easy lol.

What's your PSN? I've got 80 friend requests and I don't know who to accept.

Lol popular are we? Its The_MoscowMule

Lol popular are we? Its The_MoscowMule

I turned the friend request notification off because I get so many every day.

Yeah well Vanessa I was going to send you a friend request in response to a post you made on another thread no doubt related to a heist/heists but then I read your highly detailed profile and all the "Pies" you liked "To dip your fingers into" which ended with "the occasional heist".

As I don't really do those things you say apart from the heists which I do quite often (lol - Understatement) I thought it wouldn't really serve any purpose to send you a friend request.

Having said that I'm not adverse to you, Besty and anyone here sending a friend request if you so wish. Just laying out my stall.

Oh yeah Besty when it comes to heists/missions I always complete them. Well provided no idiots are in the vicinity that is.

Mic ? Of course.

PSN:- troysayshi

Sent you a friend request mine is coreyandy5 rank 214

psn: TheeRevrand

Sent request

Yeah well Vanessa I was going to send you a friend request in response to a post you made on another thread no doubt related to a heist/heists but then I read your highly detailed profile and all the "Pies" you liked "To dip your fingers into" which ended with "the occasional heist".

As I don't really do those things you say apart from the heists which I do quite often (lol - Understatement) I thought it wouldn't really serve any purpose to send you a friend request.

Having said that I'm not adverse to you, Besty and anyone here sending a friend request if you so wish. Just laying out my stall.

Oh yeah Besty when it comes to heists/missions I always complete them. Well provided no idiots are in the vicinity that is.

Mic ? Of course.

Sent

Mic ? Of course.

I don't play Heists often because I don't have any decent crew members to play them with. Apparently that's become a catch 22.

Lamborghini518

If anyone likes to play missions/heists, feel free to message/add me on PSN (PS4). I have a mic and I'm rank 153. PSN: enzoturin

anyone up for missions, heists or any game mode for that matter feel free to give me an add I enjoy pretty much every game mode but I also like to spend a lot of time in free roam cruising around.

I usually got a few crew members online who can help too my PSN is the same as my forum name.

Add me guys The_MoscowMule

I will be on in an hour or two at most for a good while if anyone wants to do a heist or a few missions? I've got Series A Finale to do then i'm gonna set up a pacific or prison break. Btw sorry if you read this Vanessa, i had to go out asap yesterday. The missions still ready to do though.

Mic ? Of course.

Will be doing heists later mate, feel free to add me and ill fire the invite when i'm on.

Edited by Besty.88

I just created a fee to join crew: Noble Lions Family Group

We already have a biker gang, and soon we will activate our 3rd crew (army/security based)

But NLFG is here to do: everything non biker/army related (in other words) the other 90% of GTA

Join the crew, so we can play the freemode event dlc tomorrow

Everyone in this thread is welcome to join

Gonna head for a shower then jumping on, finished work early now i'm bored! Be off this so add me guys :)

I'll be game for a heist/some missions later if needed, you might have to be patient with me with the heist like until I get used to it

Edited by lindo

I'll be game for a heist/some missions later if needed, you might have to be patient with me with the heist like until I get used to it

lindo I am very patient with people. Of course when it gets to a stage of enough is enough time to move on then I'm not adverse to saying to you hang back, keep safe and let others get it done in order to carry on to the next set up.

lindo I am very patient with people. Of course when it gets to a stage of enough is enough time to move on then I'm not adverse to saying to you hang back, keep safe and let others get it done in order to carry on to the next set up.

Good man

I actually did the Pacific bank setups and heist last night thanks to some help from a couple of guys off here, was good fun.

Hey bestie add me : Suracho21 im a hard core gta online plyr and might do the criminal mastermind next week.btw my english suxs while on the mic..

Hey bestie add me : Suracho21 im a hard core gta online plyr and might do the criminal mastermind next week.btw my english suxs while on the mic..

Got off from work early and got a couple of hours to myself, rank 37 or 38 (can't remember) if anyone's on, be online in about 30 mins

Psn - teabaglindo

I'm looking for Crew members/firends I'm picky when it comes to both, I'm looking for like minded people that like to play in invite only modes and make are own fun I don't play with anyone under 16 certain requirements are asked for when under if you want to know more ask me more via PM

Feel free to thumb me an invite if you need a nameless faceless master-of-all-trades.

Nice one. Ill send you a friend request anyway when i jump on. :cool:

going to hit you both up with invites

gta_psychedelic

I added some of you fellas, will be migrating my character from PS3 today so hopefully can count with a good base of heist partners and just having fun in Los Santos in general.

Feel free to add me up as well, PSN ID on signature just mention the forums please.