2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Should I retire grinding after I finish online heists?

InDaClub

Im thinking about retiring gta online after I finish online heists. I calculated I will have about 2.5 million at the end of all 5 with all the bonuses and payouts. that's enough to upgrade to the 331k apartment. get a Luxor, and get some,e more cars(I currently only have a pegesi vacca), and have a few hundred k left.Is it worth grinding after this, also is getting a cheap helicopter worth extra grinding? im not worried about my rank being 100 or anything, im currently level 18 and I need 20 for bullet proof tires and I have 3 more heists to go and by then ill be at rank 20 or higher. I automatically have a bunch of good guns unlocked already. Would you grind for a while longer after all 5 heists? I might grind a tiny bit after for a cheap chopper but is that worth it? im not a hardcore player or anything, I just wana do some heists/missions earn a lot and have fun after I buy good sh*t and maybe redo heists every so often.

Edited by InDaClub

It all depends on what kind of GTA Player you are, in your case, you only play missions

But then again, the GTA universe is extremely vast and is full of things to discover and explore. To add to this, DLC's are constantly being released, so you never know when you have to splash out some extra cash for that newly added feature people will be grinding for. Are you really satisfied with a luxury apartment which everybody has, a golden airplane and a few cars?

Why not have it all?

Edited by Texturizer
  • Like 1

im not getting the gold airplane, im getting the black one, why spend so much more for a different color? i think i might redo the last heist a few times after i beat it? that would pull in a sh*tload of cash. but i don't need it all, not worth devoting your life to gta. i do want a helicopter tho, maybe the frogger or maverick. nothing hat breaks the bank, and maybe a bug military vehicle. i also might get a other super car or 2.

My motivation to grind any money making activity has gone. I took full advantage of double money heists to the extent I now own everything I want to own and still have $4m in reserve. I still play maybe 6-10 hours a week but I'm just messing about in free roam and doing the odd DM or race for ammunition money. As with any game you'll know when it's time to quit. The good thing is R* will keep tempting you back with new content so the game is virtually unsellable. Play something else for a while but keep hold of that disc.

Edited by theEwing1979
  • Like 1

A Paradox from 94

No, you should retire after completing the Criminal Mastermind challenge. That will be a big enough cushion for about 2 updates, and allow you to sell the things you no longer want while having a positive net afterwards.

• Like 1

RayBanNeonColors420

Lmao wow 2.5 million what a baller. Hey bruh I had 30 million before heists came out. All from just playing the game the right way. Missions were a big part of it. Play the game dude, you're no where near done. There are 103 contact missions you rank up you unlock more of them as well as a whole bunch of other sh*t.

Edited by RayBanNeonColors420
  • Like 1

"Level 18"

"Should I retire GTA Online soon"

"Joined an hour ago"

Lmao.

Fixed :D

• Like 1

Don't buy the Luxor, that's a huge waste of money considering it's always at the airport.

Save that for other cars, or save for a Besra.

• Like 1

Blasterman4EVER

Don't retire GTAO, just stop doing heists.

I was going to do the criminal mastermind challenge, but I doubt it'd be worth it since so many people suck so bad.

I don't really do heists anymore unless it's been a long tie since doing one. The 4 must be present or the heist ends is game breaking. You can't make any good money doing heists unless you have a dedicated group of 4 good guys.

You can make way more money playing missions, deathmatches, and LTS.

Well..retire GTA Online..why?

I'm rank 290.

Did Pacific Standard over 70 times I guess, maybe even more.

Took full advantage of the 2x weeks.

Completed the Criminal Mastermind in the last 2 days of Pacific Standard 2 x $

Long story short, I now have 54 millions, a Hydra, a Savage, 3 apartments, and all the cars I ever wanted(21 in total)

I am still not bored of that game.

• Like 1

I was going to do the criminal mastermind challenge, but I doubt it'd be worth it since so many people suck so bad.

I don't really do heists anymore unless it's been a long tie since doing one. The 4 must be present or the heist ends is game breaking. You can't make any good money doing heists unless you have a dedicated group of 4 good guys.

Hey man, I finished the CMC about a month and a half ago with my buddies. I'd be down to help you if you still want to do it.

I say retire after you get sick of the game, not a moment sooner or later. It won't even matter to you where you left off in this game after you completely stop playing it anyway. All that matters is whether or not you're enjoying it now, and if you're not it's time to move on to something better.

Blasterman4EVER

Hey man, I finished the CMC about a month and a half ago with my buddies. I'd be down to help you if you still want to do it.

Add me, I'm damn good and you won't have a problem with me dying, though I'd be cautious of doing anything with anybody in here for fear of intentional trolling (failing in the last heist as a joke on me). Honestly, I probably wouldn't do it with anybody in here specifically for that reason. I'd probably only do it with people who haven't done it. There's no way I'd be able to trust anybody in here.

I'd have to go back and look through all of my threads and see our conversations and the way you have responded to my posts.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

Add me, I'm damn good and you won't have a problem with me dying, though I'd be cautious of doing anything with anybody in here for fear of intentional trolling (failing in the last heist as a joke on me). Honestly, I probably wouldn't do it with anybody in here specifically for that reason. I'd probably only do it with people who haven't done it. There's no way I'd be able to trust anybody in here.

I'd have to go back and look through all of my threads and see our conversations and the way you have responded to my posts.

I don't think I've replied to you before but I can guarantee you I'm not a troll. If you aren't comfortable doing it, it's cool. Haha.

I don't think I've replied to you before but I can guarantee you I'm not a troll. If you aren't comfortable doing it, it's cool. Haha.

Please video record Blasterman rage quitting if he accidentally dies.

• Like 3

A Paradox from 94

Where does it say anywhere in the OP's post that he wants to retire from GTAO guys? He just wants to know if he should retire from "Grinding" after he finishes all the Heists.

I've already states that doing the CMC would be good for enough for him to keep himself afloat as new he buys more and more items from future updates. All you have to do is make wise decisions with your money, and play a few missions for fun later on, then you won't have to grind ever again since you aren't a "Hardcore" player.

SaltyGTAFMember

He's not retiring but quitting which are two different things.

So OP is a quiter

57347531.jpg

Where does it say anywhere in the OP's post that he wants to retire from GTAO guys? He just wants to know if he should retire from "Grinding" after he finishes all the Heists.

Only the thread title refers to retiring from grinding. The first sentence of the OP said the following, which suggests online altogether.

"Im thinking about retiring gta online after I finish online heists."

As usual, most people don't read past the thread title. The OP clearly stated that they would continue to play.

"I just wana do some heists/missions earn a lot and have fun after I buy good sh*t and maybe redo heists every so often."

A Paradox from 94

Only the thread title refers to retiring from grinding. The first sentence of the OP said the following, which suggests online altogether.

As usual, most people don't read past the thread title. The OP clearly stated that they would continue to play.

"I just wana do some heists/missions earn a lot and have fun after I buy good sh*t and maybe redo heists every so often."

Well it said "I Want to retire from GTAO Grinding after Heists..." before he edited it.

Well it said "I Want to retire from GTAO Grinding after Heists..." before he edited it.

Edited or not, the meaning is the same. If there are replies based on the first sentence, then the answer to your question is obvious.