2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Do you think Last and Current Gen will get the Jet Pack?

ClaudeSpeed74

The Jet Pack, I really would like to see this for Offline and Online. Also, Offline and Online free roam open world Zombie mode.

The jet pack doesn't even exist in game. I doubt that LG would ever get the zombie mode if it ever existed

Edited by Android

VWSTp.png

Yes, of course we will

No we won't. The HD Universe is (supposedly) more realistic. The Jetpack is just people thinking V is SA Mk. 2. By that logic, GTA IV should of had the Dodo with cut wings from III.

Yes, of course we will

No we won't. The HD Universe is (supposedly) more realistic. The Jetpack is just people thinking V is SA Mk. 2. By that logic, GTA IV should of had the Dodo with cut wings from III.

Yeah that's pretty much true. I don't think the Jet pack will ever make an appearance. Mabye not until Gta VI. Who knows... Edited by GTA_The_Series

If last-gen never gets the jetpack, then f--k Rockstar. What was the point of putting it in the mural? To screw with us and get our hopes up for nothing just like they did with the SP DLC?

• Like 6

If last-gen never gets the jetpack, then f--k Rockstar. What was the point of putting it in the mural? To screw with us and get our hopes up for nothing just like they did with the SP DLC?

Upgrade, that's your only option

• Like 1

The jetpack is nothing more than speculation. If you expected something like a jetpack, then don't wait any longer, because it most likely will never appear.

VWSTp.png

The Dedito Gae

I can't be the only one who hates the jetpack.

The jet pack is just like the space docket dune buggy... a hidden special vehicle that most likely only appears AFTER 100% completion AND ALL trophies have been collected.

You can't hate something that was never there to begin with.

• Like 2

The jet pack is super gay. We have jets and u guys want a jet pack?? Wow I have no faith left in humanity.

• Like 2

Two words: HELL NO!

But seriously, stop with all those stupid Jetpack topics, it's not gonna happen in a DLC, ever!

Edited by Ivan1997GTA
  • Like 1

But seriously, stop with all those stupid Jetpack topics, it's not gonna happen in a DLC, ever!

Then why is it in the mural?

Its an easter egg or whatever, reading out of this picture in the mural a " missleading statement that a JetPack will be added to GTA" is just pure idiocity.

Please don't tell me R* "owes" you a Jet Pack now....

• Like 2

Xing of Virtue

Its an easter egg or whatever, reading out of this picture in the mural a " missleading statement that a JetPack will be added to GTA" is just pure idiocity.

They still "owes" us a SP DLC, and the heist update's content.

They still "owes" us a SP DLC, and the heist update's content.

What?

They owe you nothing...

Just because they mentioned not even offcialy announced but mentioned Singleplayer DLC, they don't owe you.

Also just because that supposedly Hydra in one of the Trailers, they don't "owe" you Heist content for SP....

Xing of Virtue

It's a game about heists, to pursue the all mighty dollar, but I don't see the heists as an activity in the game. What a broken promise right there, Houser.

• Like 4

It's a game about heists, to pursue the all mighty dollar, but I don't see the heists as an activity in the game. What a broken promise right there, Houser.

The Heists are not supposed to be an "activity" in the game, but part of the core story of the game, scripted, with a Story background.

Just as Rockstar told you in like 3 Interviews.

The Heists are not supposed to be an "activity" in the game, but part of the core story of the game, scripted, with a Story background.

Just as Rockstar told you in like 3 Interviews.

I hope you get a bonus for the amount of asskissing your doing.
  • Like 3

The Dedito Gae

You can't hate something that was never there to begin with.

I hated it in SA to begin with, renders useless all the other vehicles and is stupid to have that in game.

Oh my god, stop with that mural sh*t, there's also a giant egg and a spaceship, you also want that crap in gta V?

f*ck the jetpack and everything that stands for it.

:^::^::^:
Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 3

Jetpack would be stupid and totally unrealistic (CJ stole it from a top secret military base in the first place). I believe there is mods for that though. It actually looks cool :)

• Like 3

It's one of two things. It's either Rockstar doesn't see a point in adding a jet pack to the game, and in this case I fully agree, or the jet pack actually exists, but the problem is that The Turth from San Andreas buried it somewhere and he's dead now, so there's no way we can know where it's.

That's not an Easter egg. The OG Loc star on the Vinewood Walk of Fame is an Easter egg.

The mural is set up to look like a riddle to be solved. Why would Rockstar put that in the game if it means absolutely nothing? Is it to screw with us and make us waste time trying to solve something with no solution?

Give us the answer, Mr. Rockstar defender.

Jetpack would be stupid and totally unrealistic (CJ stole it from a top secret military base in the first place). I believe there is mods for that though. It actually looks cool :)

Sadly in order to get the most out of future gtas we may have to go the PC route, which sux but not as much as SP for V w/o the mods.

The Dedito Gae

The mural is set up to look like a riddle to be solved. Why would Rockstar put that in the game if it means absolutely nothing? Is it to screw with us and make us waste time trying to solve something with no solution?

No it doesn't look like a riddle, you are just stretching because you want the jetpack, is just a decorative mural that serves no purpose, knock it off, there's no jetpack in V and never will.