2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Last Gen Complainers

JaegerPilot1

I for one, right now, am playing GTA on a last gen, 360. I appreciate what Rockstar has given us when they did not have to, especially AFTER the Current Gen systems came out. Players of Last Gen need to be appreciative of what they received, instead they are bitching about how they are not getting anything else.

I am currently saving up for a Next Gen console, which will most likely be XBox One since all my friends are on it.

• Like 3

shadowoperative

I for one, right now, am playing GTA on a last gen, 360. I appreciate what Rockstar has given us when they did not have to, especially AFTER the Current Gen systems came out. Players of Last Gen need to be appreciative of what they received

Sadly that will never happen.

• Like 1

It's the fact that some people can't accept the fact that their old consoles are severely under powered compared to today's new consoles and PC that makes it so frustrating. Some people think R* are "Being lazy" and not wanting to work on content for last gen systems. If they continue to add large updates, your console will f*cking break. Saving money for a new system isn't that hard. Every pay check or allowance you get, put $10 or even $15 to the side, it'll add up pretty quickly.

streetx1xracer

Don't we already have a mess of a thread about the whole last gen complaining?

Every thread has a mess of last gen complainers.

While true, this isn't really a "productive" thread...unless you wanted to produce discord.

• Like 2

Last gen whiners will be next gen lovers sooner or later.

They are just procrasterbating over nothing really.

Once they make the jump, they wont look back.

Shadowmurder-ysdet

I for one, right now, am playing GTA on a last gen, 360. I appreciate what Rockstar has given us when they did not have to, especially AFTER the Current Gen systems came out. Players of Last Gen need to be appreciative of what they received, instead they are bitching about how they are not getting anything else.

I am currently saving up for a Next Gen console, which will most likely be XBox One since all my friends are on it.

Yes what a great idea.So i should fu*king buy the same game again at full price only for some graphic improvements?They should have released gta5 only for CG consoles if they were planning this from the beginning.No way i will buy the same game again at full price, because there are no any gameplay improvements, the sh*tty ragdoll physics remain,along with the sh*tty car physics.There isnt any new story mode meaning it is same as boring as the LG version, if we talk only about SP.They should have introduced a bigger map, a new plot with new characters, 60 fps stable frame rate, new vehicles(not sh*t like only 6 more vehicles) a more stable multiplayer and cars without speed cap that truly force the CG consoles hardware, then it would be worth 70$.R never made a port of the same game from a generation of consoles to the later generation.They should have released GTA 5 only for LG and then focus to GTA 6 for the CG consoles.Like i said in a post of another thread, at the actual state it isnt worth more than 30$, and still 30$ is too much considering you have to pay for online and SP is boring, but whatever
  • Like 2

While true, this isn't really a "productive" thread...unless you wanted to produce discord.

Agreed, there isn't anything to discuss here and the topic will only attract bitterness.

Make your points in this thread please---> http://gtaforums.com/topic/819433-looks-like-no-more-updates-for-last-gen/

Thanks

• Like 1