2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

No single player DLC for V.

Hvitdverg

It is a repost, wow the Mods were right, if we SP DLC thread is locked a lot of little SP DLC threads are going to open haha

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry about that. And on behalf on the entire GTAfourm community, I feel Rockstar is letting us down with not creating a SP DLC. Those f*ckers better on a good way towards GTA VI at this point. I want a New better SP

• Like 4

Yeah, sorry about that. And on behalf on the entire GTAfourm community, I feel Rockstar is letting us down with not creating a SP DLC. Those f*ckers better on a good way towards GTA VI at this point. I want a New better SP

Well those "f*ckers" supported the game with 2 years worth of content, and now we can expect some new quality content beeing released in the future without the support of LastGen

Well those "f*ckers" supported the game with 2 years worth of content, and now we can expect some new quality content beeing released in the future without the support of LastGen

*with one expansion pack worth of content spread over 2 years and now we can expect some low budget content like the upcoming minigame script DLC

Fixed that for you :) No problem.

Yeah its really a let down that we wont get a high quality (thus paid) DLC like The Lost and Damned or Ballad of Gay Tony, but at least that means that their focus is now on another new game.

Lelouch The Zero

They already stated there will be no more updates for "All versions" in an article posted in a thread on here. They're not only abandoning last gen, but the entire game. The next update that comes out will be the last.

Also, I kind of figured the SP DLC would get cancelled after this news lol.

They already stated there will be no more updates for "All versions" in an article posted in a thread on here. They're not only abandoning last gen, but the entire game. The next update that comes out will be the last.

Also, I kind of figured the SP DLC would get cancelled after this news lol.

Nope you missread the Article, read my post under it.

It was meant like an Update for ALL Versions alltogether, R* confirmed GTA Online support is going as long as people play it and they have many future Updates in minde, please stop spreading missinformation

*with one expansion pack worth of content spread over 2 years and now we can expect some low budget content like the upcoming minigame script DLC

Fixed that for you :) No problem.

Yeah its really a let down that we wont get a high quality (thus paid) DLC like The Lost and Damned or Ballad of Gay Tony, but at least that means that their focus is now on another new game.

Sorry what?

The new Freemode content sounds realy awesome and is finally something worth of gameplay, also still 2 years support with Patches bugfixes new vehicles and new missions is immense and that all for FREE, and please don't pull the Shark Card argument now, we had this discussion allready.

Lelouch The Zero

Well f*ck those pieces of sh*t then.

Edited by Lelouch vi Britannia

only if you play online, i havent played the game in a year. and i only bought it for ps4 (had it for ps3) because they said they were dropping a SP DLC. I wouldn't have bought it if they said they werent

Lelouch The Zero

haha are you seriously jelous of Next Gen right now ? :D

Are you seriously a spoiled brat right now? Cause you sound like one. You know what f*ck this place, it's full of next gen spoiled sh*ts, this place has gone down hill ever since the next gen and PC versions came out. I'm sick of all the "Upgrade you last gen peasant" bullsh*t. It's the reason why I hardly ever post here anymore.

only if you play online, i havent played the game in a year. and i only bought it for ps4 (had it for ps3) because they said they were dropping a SP DLC. I wouldn't have bought it if they said they werent

Of course not, but in case you did not know you can request a Refund at Rockstar Support, if you have less than 38 hours of gameplay.

Of course not, but in case you did not know you can request a Refund at Rockstar Support, if you have less than 38 hours of gameplay.

that would mean you didn't play the game to beat it and sadly i did.

I'm a huge fan of GTA Online. Having more than 20 days played, I'm really stoked about the update next week. But I'm still sad there will be no more SP content. Really really hope the rest of North is hard at work creating GTA VI at this point. With focus on 1 main protaganist.

• Like 2

Are you seriously a spoiled brat right now? Cause you sound like one. You know what f*ck this place, it's full of next gen spoiled sh*ts, this place has gone down hill ever since the next gen and PC versions came out. I'm sick of all the "Upgrade you last gen peasant" bullsh*t. It's the reason why I hardly ever post here anymore.

You are calling me a brat?

I just responded to you in the way your post was written...

• Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

You are calling me a brat?

I just responded to you in the way your post was written...

No you're just a big troll.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Rockstar have not said will be no SP DLC.

True. However Zelnick acted surprised when the topic was brought up. It is highly likely it was scrapped or never even existed.

Edited by Scaglietti
  • Like 3

All remaining V staff is working on Gta online though

Edited by Hvitdverg

Average white guy

I wouldn't be surprised it there was something for SP in the works but, Rockstar took it and turned into an update for Online.

Online will probably get new missions introduced by Franklin and Michael, that were originally developed for SP. After all Online is more important, the main focus, the money maker.

In the future, if we get a DLC it'll probably be half assed and what ever is in it will also be available Online. Or Online will get it all and we'll just get table scraps.

• Like 2

This news is so disappointing and so sudden.

The lack of PS3/360 updates is a tough pill to swallow, despite it's inevitability, but I was really looking forward to a potential SP DLC to keep me interested upon upgrading. I really enjoyed Gay Tony and TLAD. I didn't play IVs MP, but it kept me interested til 5.

It will be a long wait until GTA VI and even then I can't help but have a glass half empty perspective.

KgQS6by.jpg?1

Well then there is nothing to complain anymore for me. I'm just going to play GTAIV. GTAV was and will be an online focused game.

• Like 7

True. However Zelnick acted surprised when the topic was brought up. It is highly likely it was scrapped or never even existed.

Yes, it's certainly possible that that was the case.

All remaining V staff is working on Gta online though

Well if you look at what was actually said, "all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online".

It's not the same as saying all staff are solely working on GTA Online.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there is going to be DLC, but they are being fairly discreet about specifics. They could have just said, "we have no Story DLC in development right now", but they didn't.

Only time will tell I guess.

Edited by freedom

Only for sh*tty online though. Two years worth of content my ass.

They basically haven't touched the SP since release.

GTA V was ok at best, it desperately needed some big DLC's (new missions, new activities etc.)

Edited by Journey_95
  • Like 8

f*ck this. If they aren't gonna bring out SP DLC then I'm just gonna uninstall the game from my SSD. I have 0 interest in GTA Online.

I've completed the game many times on PS3/PS4/PC so I'm done with it.

Edited by one55