2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is it actually possible to get the hard top Stallion?

MaceTheDon

I've bought, sold & re-bought the damn car nearly 10 times now & every time it was the open top version.

Is it really just based on chance or something? So frustrated. :angry:

Hasn't been possible since the first 2 or 3 weeks of launch.

R* broke the vehicle body style numbers on many vehicles, causing the Stallion to only come in top-less form.

Nope, after the first update on PS4/XONE rockstar set it where you can only get the topless one. The only way you can get one is wait for a "give cars to friends" glitch.

Nope, after the first update on PS4/XONE rockstar set it where you can only get the topless one. The only way you can get one is wait for a "give cars to friends" glitch.

Even then you cant store the car cuz "its to hot to be modified" even tho the car costs less then 100k, so yeah they F""ed it up 2x

Not sure if anyone saw this in one of the new screenshots for the new update (picture below), but there appears to be a random players softtop stallion in freemode? maybe they've finally fix the stallion to be purchased in hardtop/softtop form now in the next update? although i'm not confirming anything, it's just a wild guess.

COokMaLVAAE8jsx.jpg

Edited by MangledCrow

Not sure if anyone saw this in one of the new screenshots for the new update (picture below), but there appears to be a random players softtop stallion in freemode? maybe they've finally fix the stallion to be purchased in hardtop/softtop form now in the next update? although i'm not confirming anything, it's just a wild guess.

COokMaLVAAE8jsx.jpg

We would just have to see if R* fixes it when the patch drops.

FYI, if I load up and see a fender-less Akuma parked in the lot across from my apartment, they don goofed.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

You MIGHT be able to find it in freemode but you can't store it.

• Like 1

I've only EVER seen it on the street.😢

Its been gone from free mode for a while now. Maybe the update will fix it. Flood support for a fix.

Edited by TreFacTor

Skullkicker227

Even then you cant store the car cuz "its to hot to be modified" even tho the car costs less then 100k, so yeah they F""ed it up 2x

Im pretty sure Rockstar made it unable to be stored off the street to prevent people who didnt play on Last Gen from getting any of the exclusive content.

Edited by Skullkicker227

Im pretty sure Rockstar made it unable to be stored off the street to prevent people who didnt play on Last Gen from getting any of the exclusive content.

nah its just a normal high end car. if you are not a returning player and you force store one it deletes itself from your garage anyway.

COokMaLVAAE8jsx.jpg

Lol it doesn't prove anything, there's another screenshot of an armed insurgent that's been customized as well

COokMaLVAAE8jsx.jpg

Lol it doesn't prove anything, there's another screenshot of an armed insurgent that's been customized as well

I know that already you little punk :/ , like i said "im not confirming anything", besides what does a custom insurgent pickup have to do with this thread?, that is a objective you have to use in that gamemode, it doesn't mean pegasus vehicles will be 'customizable' now, like what damn youtubers think.

Edited by MangledCrow

Correct. But that isn't a logical answer on here. Your response should have been "omgz cocksturr duznt want ppl 2 haz it cuz ca$h kurdz nd dey wnt us 2 spend moar $$££ on da noo konsole nd game again, waaaa!".

(No really though, thank you for being the only person that gets why it's un-storable)

I've bought, sold & re-bought the damn car nearly 10 times now & every time it was the open top version.

Is it really just based on chance or something? So frustrated. :angry:

Yeah, it's called the Sabre Turbo.