3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Paleto Bay Mayors Off.

Paleto Bay Mayor's Office - Recruitment

A Paradox from 94

Hello ninjanightwilliom,

Welcome back to the crew. This time we're getting you into the crew the proper way. Please spend some time in our crew chat thread as well as our Discord chat, now that you have the app you can also join in on day to day dealings outside of GTA.

Your application and character will be reviewed, to be clear, being accepted into the crew isn't a 100% guarantee. Luckily you are a great candidate and I'm that you'll have a great chance of becoming a member as long as you show the willingness to interact with us.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/783305-the-paleto-bay-mayors-office-and-citizens-chat-topic/page-950

Good Luck,

Lt. Paradox_1994

Edited by Brent Starkey

WhisperInTheWind

Timezone:est
Platform(s):ps4 (only the best duh lol)

Social Club Nickname:I don't have a social club account, and I kinda don't wanna have one either. Deal breaker?
PlayStation Network ID: kbal71

Maxxi

Timezone:est

Platform(s):ps4 (only the best duh lol)

Social Club Nickname:I don't have a social club account, and I kinda don't wanna have one either. Deal breaker?

PlayStation Network ID: kbal71

Not having a social club account would indeed probably be a deal breaker, because you need it to join a crew physically.

snoozieMcBear

Timezone: PST (Arizona technially but currently we are on pacific time)
Platform(s): PC
Social Club Nickname: SnoozieMcBear

Have 2 homes in paleto a MC Club a forgary business used to have the paleto bunker, but moved next to the river so still close Paleto bay has been home for years on 3 different characters

FrikkenZz

Age: 33[/size]Timezone: PST (Arizona technially but currently we are on pacific time)[/size]Platform(s): PC[/size]Social Club Nickname: SnoozieMcBear[/size]

Have 2 homes in paleto a MC Club a forgary business used to have the paleto bunker, but moved next to the river so still close Paleto bay has been home for years on 3 different characters

Welcome! :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus! :D

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough".I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

Good luck! And hope we get to see more of you! :)

snoozieMcBear

I appreciate your thorough vetting process I'll be as active as time permits but generally at work I'm on gtaF trying to find new people to connect with, because most public lobbies are toxic and I like to hang out with peogle that like to work together and can teach me things I didn't know. Like for example did you know that on the prison break heist you can get your personal vehicle in the prison during the heists. Ladies and gentlemen I completed that heist with a half track obliterating all the noose I'm my path and finally rachozkey decided it was OK to join us in the half track and he didn't have to be a stranger. It was brilliant. I'll keep the chatter in the chat topic in the future but wanted to get on to respnd.

Whatever7540

Timezone: CEST

Platform(s): XOne

Social Club Nickname: Whatever7540

PlayStation Network ID: ---

Xbox Live Gamertag: Whatever7540
Property: 0232 Paleto Blvd

Edited by Whatever7540

FrikkenZz

Timezone: CEST

Platform(s): XOne

Social Club Nickname: Whatever7540

PlayStation Network ID: ---

Xbox Live Gamertag: Whatever7540

Property: 0232 Paleto Blvd

Welcome! :) Since we dont know you, and that is something we focus on (knowing people), we would want you to chat with us in the main thread before moving on to the next step. Being involved; pays off :)

And to let people better understand why things goes slowly sometimes; one post in the thread isnt being involved, that is just dropping by. The more we are reminded that someone applying is around still, the faster things will go. Showing that you can be involved more than just that one day is a big plus! :D

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough".I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

Edited by FrikkenZz

MaFra_Grotto

Hi guys,

I've just sent you the request on your site (Nickname on rockstar games: MaFraFiReXD, nickname on the registration form:MaFra_Grotto).

The whole reason for joining the crew is on the form.

Greetings

FrikkenZz

Hi guys,

I've just sent you the request on your site (Nickname on rockstar games: MaFraFiReXD, nickname on the registration form:MaFra_Grotto).

The whole reason for joining the crew is on the form.

Greetings

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough". I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

NikitaGlad

Timezone:Russia, Moscow +0

Platform(s):PS4

Social Club Nickname: mudkololo

PlayStation Network ID:NikitaGlad

Quadro

Timezone:Russia, Moscow +0

Platform(s):PS4

Social Club Nickname: mudkololo

PlayStation Network ID:NikitaGlad

And if we see that you are a new members on the forums, then we want to remind you that it is even more important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us. We dont invite people before we have gotten to know them, or at least "good enough". I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

OfficialTwiggz

Hey y'all. It's ya boy OfficialTwiggz.

Been hanging with GTAF and PBMO for quite some time, and was told by a few people I needed to make it official!

Time zone: MST (Colorado)

Platform: PlayStation 4

Social Club name: booktwiggz

PSN ID: OfficialTwiggz

Anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask.

L_dog111

Age 31

Timezone uk/GMT

Platforms PS4

Social club name L_dog111

Playstaion network id L_dog111

Thaks guys looking forward to hanging with you at the Bay

PBMO 4 Life!!! :-)

Cutter De Blanc

Volunteer member of the Paleto Bay Air Force. My battle Yacht is permanently harbored in the bay and my home is 0232 Paleto Blvd. I own a bar there right near Ammunation.

Timezone: Pacific (PDT)
Platform(s): PS4
Social Club Nickname: Cutter_De_Blanc
PlayStation Network ID:CutterDeBlanc
Xbox Live Gamertag: N/A

L_dog111

Anybody know how long it takes to hear anything back ? Carnt find any ps4 PBMO members and heard nothing about aplication ... or does it take a few days ?

Uncle Sikee Atric

It does take a few days.

Please bear with us, we will get back to you soon.

FrikkenZz

Age 31

Timezone uk/GMT

Platforms PS4

Social club name L_dog111

Playstaion network id L_dog111

Thaks guys looking forward to hanging with you at the Bay

PBMO 4 Life!!! :-)

Volunteer member of the Paleto Bay Air Force. My battle Yacht is permanently harbored in the bay and my home is 0232 Paleto Blvd. I own a bar there right near Ammunation.

Timezone: Pacific (PDT)

Platform(s): PS4

Social Club Nickname: Cutter_De_Blanc

PlayStation Network ID:CutterDeBlanc

Xbox Live Gamertag: N/A

JaberDoe

Heya!

I love Paleto Bay. I own a house and a MC Club over there.

I'll head over to the chat thread for more.

Timezone: GMT +5:30

Platform(s): PS4 only

Social Club Nickname: Jaber_Doe

PlayStation Network ID: Jaber_Doe

I already requested an invite on the Social Club as well.

I play almost daily, but just for a couple of hours at a time.

FrikkenZz

Welcome! I see you have found our chat topic so I dont need to give the big ol speech. :)

sidecarmawk

Hi PBMO. GTA player for years but can't believe it took me so long to find PBMO. What a great concept. Would love to be part of the crew. I am an older gamer, love the idea of an organized town.

Timezone: EST
Platform(s): PS/4
Social Club Nickname: sidecarmark
PlayStation Network ID: sidecarmawk
Xbox Live Gamertag: n/a

Edited by sidecarmawk

FrikkenZz

Hi PBMO. GTA player for years but can't believe it took me so long to find PBMO. What a great concept. Would love to be part of the crew. I am an older gamer, love the idea of an organized town.

Timezone: EST

Platform(s): PS/4

Social Club Nickname: sidecarmark

PlayStation Network ID: sidecarmawk

Xbox Live Gamertag: n/a

sidecarmawk

Thanks for the fast response. Will do!

N7Colonel

Timezone: mountain
Platform(s): Xbox One
Social Club Nickname:
PlayStation Network ID:
Xbox Live Gamertag: N7 Colonel Dre

I think this is my second account on here but I can't remember my log in! So new account, but I need some new people to play with!

FrikkenZz

Timezone: mountain

Platform(s): Xbox One

Social Club Nickname:

PlayStation Network ID:

Xbox Live Gamertag: N7 Colonel Dre

I think this is my second account on here but I can't remember my log in! So new account, but I need some new people to play with!

Welcome! :)

Since we dont know you, we would want you to chat with us in the main thread. Being involved; pays off :)

If we see that you are a new member on the forums, it's important that you stop by our chat thread to get to know us.

I will also remind you of reading first posts in this thread and in our chat topic. :)

AlienTwo

Is this thing working?

Blowing-video-game-cartridges-dislodge-d

FrikkenZz

Depends on how you want it to work. Things have different usages:

726f64f7ddc117ed21634597afa33b91--hall-t

JebusWasARaptor

Timezone:EST
Platform(s): PC
Social Club Nickname:JebusWasARaptor

Property in Paleto Bay: no

Hope to be invited soon.
Discord: JebusWasARaptor#4635

AlienTwo

Hey Jebus, I love your take on Genesis! Yes, a dino messiah is a grand image. My question though: if the garden of Eden is so grand, why not move in? I.e., get yourself a house in the bay and we can have further talks about citizenship. ;)

Edited by AlienTwo

JebusWasARaptor

Hey Jebus, I love your take on Genesis! Yes, a dino messiah is a grand image. My question though: if the garden of Eden is so grand, why not move in? I.e., get yourself a house in the bay and we can have further talks about citizenship. ;)

Just got me a nice little spot; 1893 Grapeseed Ave