2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Can we stop hating on R*

MopieY

Boi, r* gave us great years of experience and you'll are getting mad over a editor dlc?! R* said they'd reveal more info in coming weeks. Do you all not pay attention AT ALL?!!?!

R* has NEVER uploaded dlc without announcing it. I've been playing gta since October 14'.

R* Is one of the best company so stop hating on them. Geez

And stop taking leaksers word as fact when it's not

Edited by MopieY

They gave us a great game that also came with a great amount of issues, which turns a great game into just a good game with alot of issues.

• Like 2

They gave us a great game that also came with a great amount of issues, which turns a great game into just a good game with alot of issues.

I smell bullsh*t. My system hasn't had any issues. Edited by MopieY

Not all of us are mad about the editor ;) I actually can't wait!

I smell bullsh*t. My system hasn't had any issues.

Try wiping your ass : oD

• Like 2

yoloswag420xd

Actually, they have uploaded one DLC without announcing anything about it beforehand. The Festive Surprise update didnt wasnt announced at all lol. There were some other updates back on last-gen times that werent announced either, I think patch 1.10 was one of then

Edited by fofofofofofofofo

Try wiping your ass : oDIT'S the truth. What issues had it had?

Try wiping your ass : oDIT'S the truth. What issues had it had?

Matchmaking, mostly. A lot of people have issues with it.

Try wiping your ass : oD
IT'S the truth. What issues had it had?

Have a looksie at the B&M thread and also the help and support section and the R support page while you're at it.

Boi, r* gave us great years of experience and you'll are getting mad over a editor dlc?! R* said they'd reveal more info in coming weeks. Do you all not pay attention AT ALL?!!?!

R* has NEVER uploaded dlc without announcing it. I've been playing gta since October 14'.

Lol. They released the hipster and Xmas2014 update without announcing.

If rockstar had not promised so much but delivered so little they would not get so much hate. Personally my hate is directed at Taketwo rather than rockstar north. People need to differentiate between the two.

I'm pretty sure a couple of the updates dropped with little to no notice. Otherwise I agree with this post. But it's going to fall on deaf ears because gamers have become the biggest bunch of whiners on the face of planet Earth.

If rockstar had not promised so much but delivered so little they would not get so much hate.

What was promised to you that you don't already have? After heists were delivered I can't think of a damn thing they ever promised would be in this game that isn't.

If you ask me, the bulk of the crying has nothing to do with what Rockstar "promised" and everything to do with people's infinite, unrealistic expectations. Yeah, this game would be cool as balls if the map was the entire US and all its cities, if we had mansions and yachts, if our apartments had rooftop helipads, if we could surf and snorkel and hunt whales, if there were 10,000 players per lobby and animals and realistic steak. If if if if if. You could add so many things to this game and it would be cool. But no developer is ever going to be able to deliver all of that... ever. Nor will we ever get a game this massive and complicated without problems, some of them significant. So: you got what you paid for, you got what you were promised, and it's not perfect and never will be. Live with it or sell your copy. The tears do you and the rest of us no good at all.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 2

Oh, gee I wonder who you could be?

iJqWTpH.png

Obvious troll is obvious.

Can't see that on the mobile version. Maybe he's a Rockstar employee and is pissed that his work is not good enough for some players? :lol:

I hated rockstar because of gta IV, bully....and cj not being tomy....

They still haven't put back in vigilante, ambulance, or proper time attack taxi missions back in....but i can sorta forgive them for that....

We all right atm me and r*. As in we nod to each other when we cross paths but don't talk to each other.

R* should stop jerking our chains, not keep us in the dark so much for a DLC that will have to make do for the next 2-3 months

AboveAndBeyoncé

Lol OP is such a dumbass :D..... Making a thread about it doesn't stop the complaining does it? Lol I thought so

If rockstar had not promised so much but delivered so little they would not get so much hate.

What was promised to you that you don't already have? After heists were delivered I can't think of a damn thing they ever promised would be in this game that isn't.

If you ask me, the bulk of the crying has nothing to do with what Rockstar "promised" and everything to do with people's infinite, unrealistic expectations. Yeah, this game would be cool as balls if the map was the entire US and all its cities, if we had mansions and yachts, if our apartments had rooftop helipads, if we could surf and snorkel and hunt whales, if there were 10,000 players per lobby and animals and realistic steak. If if if if if. You could add so many things to this game and it would be cool. But no developer is ever going to be able to deliver all of that... ever. Nor will we ever get a game this massive and complicated without problems, some of them significant. So: you got what you paid for, you got what you were promised, and it's not perfect and never will be. Live with it or sell your copy. The tears do you and the rest of us no good at all.

Thank you so much for this. Judge Rockstar based on what they've actually done, not hypotheticals.

An update will get here when it gets here. No need to bitch and moan in the meantime.

KgQS6by.jpg?1

All OP did was bitch and moan. Theres already a topic for that jabroni.

Also they have released DLC before announcing it. Since you started playing it almost a year after it came out you aren't in the same boat as most of us.

Edited by WWEMichaelB

All OP did was bitch and moan. Theres already a topic for that jabroni.

OP is a Previously Banned Troll.

Member re-banned and topic closed.

• Like 1