2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

how can you get multiple armour and snacks?

Nihilanth1982

Nihilanth1982

i was watching gtaseries videos to prep for heists and notice that they have 10 armours in their inventory as well as snacks!

i honestly didnt know about inventories at all, even up to now at rank 43!

how do you access your inventory and how do you fill it up with armour and snacks? is there a requirement for this to be unlocked? if i buy armour from ammunation you can only get one (full armour that is)

i was watching gtaseries videos to prep for heists and notice that they have 10 armours in their inventory as well as snacks!

i honestly didnt know about inventories at all, even up to now at rank 43!

how do you access your inventory and how do you fill it up with armour and snacks? is there a requirement for this to be unlocked? if i buy armour from ammunation you can only get one (full armour that is)

go to ammmunation and when you buy armour it'll tell you how many you can hold according to your rank. For the snacks simply go to the store and walk up to the counter and buy them.

Think you have to unlock carrying extra armour. But yes, you get it at ammunition. As for snacks you buy them from the store or pick them up. Survivals are a good place to farm for snacks.

As for accessing them hold down the back button or touchpad on ps4 and go into inventory.

thanks..any idea whats the rank needed for multiple armour? i'm on ps3

If I remember it goes by level. I think at level 43 you are able to have 4 armors ( don't quote me on that). I was already level 140 by the time it was put in the game so I was able to use 10 right away

Edited by da_illest101

gorskiegangsta

At your level (40-49), you can carry 2 extra armors. As you level up, it'll go up to max of 10. To make sure, go to AmmuNation and see what the armor menu says (e.g. Armor x/x). As for snacks, just stock up on them in any store. To apply armor or eat snacks, hold the select button to access quick menu, scroll to "inventory" and pick snacks or body armor.

Edited by gorskiegangsta

Get a modder to do a recovery for you and get 6375846648 of each Armor and Snack.

• Like 1
Mainthreadrule.gif

rabid_white_dog

You can get extra snacks by killing some the random ncp's that you run in to.

Nihilanth1982

speaking of heists, if i pass them on easy can i still get trophies and does plats count toward the mastermind trophy?

Get a modder to do a recovery for you and get 6375846648 of each Armor and Snack.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

#15 posts in and no one has mention that you apply the extra amour/snacks through the interaction menu, yet half of them are sh*t posts.

#15 posts in and no one has mention that you apply the extra amour/snacks through the interaction menu, yet half of them are sh*t posts.

3rd post

At your level (40-49), you can carry 4 extra armors. As you level up, it'll go up to max of 10. To make sure, go to AmmuNation and see what the armor menu says (e.g. Armor x/x). As for snacks, just stock up on them in any store. To apply armor or eat snacks, hold the select button to access quick menu, scroll to "inventory" and pick snacks or body armor.

8th post

Think you have to unlock carrying extra armour. But yes, you get it at ammunition. As for snacks you buy them from the store or pick them up. Survivals are a good place to farm for snacks.

As for accessing them hold down the back button or touchpad on ps4 and go into inventory.

helpful tip, if you eat a snack while taking cover or aiming it wont do the eating animation but your health still goes back up

FrugalDangerMan

It's also better to eat snacks while driving or in cover. Its this way due to lazy programing/no animations. R* calls it "feature" though.

You can only reapply armor if you need it. Snacks on the other hand can be consumed even at full health. So watch your health bar as you eat.

Also, each different snack replenishes a different set amount of health. Though it looks like you get less from each snack as you rank up, in actuality you just have more health to replenish, so it takes more to do so.

Edited by PNutterSammich

^then have your account promptly reset and/or banned.

Both my accounts have unlimited Armor, Snacks, fireworks and hundreds of millions.. Never had a reset or ban. Rockstar doesn't care about us on Last-Gen

Mainthreadrule.gif

RealGroovyMotion

Also during a mission if you hold down the button while taking a snack you will eat it more and gain more energy.

As for the armor I am passed lvl 110 and I can carry 8 now.