2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Online is ruined

Claptrap NL

All I see the last few weeks, or actually since I've joined, is that people face hackers/modders that do very weird stuff.

Animals in houses/garages, aliens, money bags flying all around (Harry Potter?), got a hacker in a heist finale who killed us (we were with four people, he just walked towards the bank and killed us all), cougars on the map, windmills (especially at Eclipse Tower), suicide bombers in your garage, GODmode, people going under the map, walking on water, flying in cars (as Harry Potter), getting in buildings and be able to kill people from all over the map but no one can shoot nor even hurt them...

And still, Rockstar doesn't fix anything. All they do is nerf this, nerf that, buff their bank account, ban people who received modded money without they asked for it, buff their own bank account more, bring out ''free'' ''updates''/''dlc'' that we didn't want in first place.

What Rockstar should do is take an example at Sony, if I'm right, who brought down their online gameplay for a while to fix everything. Not sure if everything is fixed, but I haven't faced nor heard anything bad about Playstation online since they went back online.

I guess Rockstar's ego is that big, that they'll become a 2nd Kim Jong-Un.

• Like 2

For the love of god quit calling them "Hackers" they haven't "Hacked" anything they're scriptkiddies who think they're hackers when they're nothing more then someone to push a button, Even a monkey could do that....

Rockstar hasn't done anything eh?

Then tell that to all of the people who have been banned for using mods online? When the huge ban wave started a few weeks ago R* banned almost half if not more of their online community for scripting...

Now R* has deployed detections systems that will ban scripters within minutes when they do certain things including dropping money bags, guns and other mods.

They haven't caught up with the killing whole lobbies but they will they're slowly but surely killing the online modding community.

I personally don't mind people who use mods, Just don't like the ones who use mods for evil to ruin other players games.

Edited by Troubadour

CrysisAverted

For the love of god quit calling them "Hackers" they haven't "Hacked" anything they're scriptkiddies who think they're hackers when they're nothing more then someone to push a button, Even a monkey could do that.

How do you know who they are, as far as you know they are hackers trying out their new premium mods

All I see the last few weeks, or actually since I've joined, is that people face hackers/modders that do very weird stuff.

Animals in houses/garages, aliens, money bags flying all around (Harry Potter?), got a hacker in a heist finale who killed us (we were with four people, he just walked towards the bank and killed us all), cougars on the map, windmills (especially at Eclipse Tower), suicide bombers in your garage, GODmode, people going under the map, walking on water, flying in cars (as Harry Potter), getting in buildings and be able to kill people from all over the map but no one can shoot nor even hurt them...

And still, Rockstar doesn't fix anything. All they do is nerf this, nerf that, buff their bank account, ban people who received modded money without they asked for it, buff their own bank account more, bring out ''free'' ''updates''/''dlc'' that we didn't want in first place.

What Rockstar should do is take an example at Sony, if I'm right, who brought down their online gameplay for a while to fix everything. Not sure if everything is fixed, but I haven't faced nor heard anything bad about Playstation online since they went back online.

I guess Rockstar's ego is that big, that they'll become a 2nd Kim Jong-Un.

Just upgrade op, whats another $60 for the same game + ~$300 + Online feeds for next-gen?

For the love of god quit calling them "Hackers" they haven't "Hacked" anything they're scriptkiddies who think they're hackers when they're nothing more then someone to push a button, Even a monkey could do that.

They're hackers. And no offense, but shouldn't you play pirate and try to rob ship?

tumblr_nrevq98HYM1r4gei2o9_400.gif

Edited by Claptrap NL

They're hackers. And no offense, but shouldn't you play pirate and try to rob ship?

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun
a person who circumvents security and breaks into a network,computer, file, etc., usually with malicious intent:
No they aren't hackers, They are scripters....They downloaded a program made by someone else, They pushed a button which then causes something to happen that is scripted in the game they are no where near hackers...If anything they're modders and that's pushing it
Edited by Troubadour
  • Like 2

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun
a person who circumvents security and breaks into a network,computer, file, etc., usually with malicious intent:
No they aren't hackers, They are scripters....They downloaded a program made by someone else, They pushed a button which then causes something to happen that is scripted in the game they are no where near hackers...If anything they're modders and that's pushing it

a person who secretly gets access to a computer system in order to get information, cause damage, etc. : a person who hacks into a computer system

: a person who plays a sport badly

Rocket Skates

Who cares what these lowlifes are called. The point he is making is he is tired of asshats ruining his online experience. I imagine he is referring to 360/PS3 console so my advice is upgrade to XB1/PS4 to get away from this sh*t. Don't move to PC because it's likely you will encounter crap like this again.

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun

a person who secretly gets access to a computer system in order to get information, cause damage, etc. : a person who hacks into a computer system

Yup and these scripters haven't done that so hence they aren't hackers because they aren't hacking into a computer system, nor are they causing damage to a computer system or program they downloaded a program and then put said program into their game files they haven't hacked anything.

Moving over to PS4 was the best thing I did. PS3 and XBOX 360 are just a modders paradise now. Still don't know why Rockstar have done nothing about it, then again for my sake, I don't have to worry anyway :p But yes, I can understand how frustrated last gen players are, and they have the right to go ape sh*t with these modders. People who just want to get on with their GTA life without getting caught up in some modders deathtrap. This is the sole reason why 90% of the time I am in invite only sessions. Gave up on public sessions when I was on PS3 after constant attacks by modders and since I moved to PS4, I kinda' stuck to it.

Who cares what these lowlifes are called. The point he is making is he is tired of asshats ruining his online experience. I imagine he is referring to 360/PS3 console so my advice is upgrade to XB1/PS4 to get away from this sh*t. Don't move to PC because it's likely you will encounter crap like this again.

The bold part: Agree. They're still idiots without any skills in the game.

The italic part: Hackers will move on as soon as they've destroyed it on X360/PS3. I've seen it with CoD4 back in the days. After everyone left (also because of World at War and MW2 later on) they started over there. I also have a few more game left on my X360 that I need to play (finish) before I move to current gen. I'm sure hackers are also active on PC, since that's the easiest but PC players will not/never say it because they think PC-masterrace bullsh*t...

Lol who the hell complains about receiving tons of money?

You get banned for receiving modded money. that happend with many after taht so called banwave.

• Like 1

Long story short: Upgrade or tough sh*t.

Is that the best we can do? I'd like to believe there's more that can be done,

KgQS6by.jpg?1

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun

Yup and these scripters haven't done that so hence they aren't hackers because they aren't hacking into a computer system, nor are they causing damage to a computer system or program they downloaded a program and then put said program into their game files they haven't hacked anything.

Are you still here? Shouldn't you try to hijack a ship or something?

Long story short: Upgrade or tough sh*t.

Is that the best we can do? I'd like to believe there's more that can be done,

Hackers will move on as soon as they've destroyed it on X360/PS3.

the hypocrites!

the ones that complain about modders til the moment they rain money on them!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

The italic part: Hackers will move on as soon as they've destroyed it on X360/PS3. I've seen it with CoD4 back in the days. After everyone left (also because of World at War and MW2 later on) they started over there. I also have a few more game left on my X360 that I need to play (finish) before I move to current gen. I'm sure hackers are also active on PC, since that's the easiest but PC players will not/never say it because they think PC-masterrace bullsh*t...

You get banned for receiving modded money. that happend with many after taht so called banwave.I never got banned tho

the hypocrites!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

tumblr_mdc2eoTmkE1qccdxno1_540.png

You get banned for receiving modded money. that happend with many after taht so called banwave.
I never got banned tho

Many did get banned

the hypocrites!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

tumblr_mdc2eoTmkE1qccdxno1_540.png

You get banned for receiving modded money. that happend with many after taht so called banwave.I never got banned tho

Many did get bannedRockstar mostly bans people who do the modding, not the ones affected by it. At least no one that I know has been banned for receiving modded money.

2 friends of me got banned on their account because they received modded money. About 1 mil. they said, could be more (or less).

Now they still play it, but not that often.

Seriously quit talking about stuff you know nothing about...

Rockstar has already came out and said NO ONE they received modded money will be in trouble let alone banned

Question: I heard GTA Online cheaters were causing large amounts of modded GTA$ to transfer to innocent players over the past few weeks. Is Rockstar Games aware of this, and what is being done?

Answer: We have received complaints over the past few weeks about cheaters gifting large amounts of GTA$ to others, setting bounty rewards outside game limits, or otherwise attempting to tamper with the GTA Online economy. We have deployed several hotfixes to prevent this type of activity, and will be adding further cheat protection in future Title Updates as well. Players who willingly cheated to create this illegitimate influx of in-game currency will be separated out from the rest of the population. If you were the unwilling recipient of an impossibly large amount of GTA$, you do not need to worry about disciplinary action against your account. However, please be aware that we will be making community-wide automatic adjustments to players’ account balances to remove the modded money.
Edited by Troubadour
  • Like 2

For the love of god quit calling them "Hackers" they haven't "Hacked" anything they're scriptkiddies who think they're hackers when they're nothing more then someone to push a button, Even a monkey could do that....

Then tell that to all of the people who have been banned for using mods online? When the huge ban wave started a few weeks ago R* banned almost half if not more of their online community for scripting...

Now R* has deployed detections systems that will ban scripters within minutes when they do certain things including dropping money bags, guns and other mods.

They haven't caught up with the killing whole lobbies but they will they're slowly but surely killing the online modding community.

I personally don't mind people who use mods, Just don't like the ones who use mods for evil to ruin other players games.

I haven't been banned, the only person who can get banned in this "banwave" is the person that either modifies RP or money. Like my friend did, he then got banned for 10 days and all they changed was take away some RP from him.

Spooky banwave is spooky.

Edited by Daequil

I haven't been banned, the only person who can get banned in this "banwave" is the person that either modifies RP or money. Like my friend did, he then got banned for 10 days and all they changed was take away some RP from him.

Spooky banwave is spooky.

Well it's not a "Ban Wave" as people originally though it's actually the R* Anti-Cheat/Detection system they told us about back in early June.

Not everybody was banned some people just got "Flagged" and had their modded money removed or their rank reduced back to what it was prior.

As of right now unless given video proof R* is only able to detect people who are messing with their stats such as changing their Rank, Giving themselves money though money bags and any other recoveries and even if they don't drop money on themselves but on other players they can be detected and will be banned shortly after.

They are also able to detect other items that use Natives such as Fun Drops (i.e dropping health or amour packs) but sadly they aren't able to detect the mods that can blow up a while lobby at once, take away other players weapons and such but they will soon.

B*tch & Moan thread with this old news?....no it deserves it's own topic.....sure why not.

• Like 1

gorskiegangsta

On old gen, there seems to have been an exponential increase in modders/hackers in the past few weeks, which is quite worrying. I really hope the upcoming update fixes it.

Captain Sensib1e

If you do get baned from receiving modded money, its in the receiving hundreds of millions of $ range. Knew an actual female player this happened too, can guess why she got all that modded money :/

Edited by Captain Sensib1e

So far I only encountered one sh*t bag my self, after sending him a message saying 'smile for the camera' he then invited me to his xbox live party where he started talking sh*t to me saying how he used to beat kids like me in school, which is funny because I bench twice his bodyweight.

F8i4bRU.png